What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Madamji kahi aap bhi toh LINE me nahi ho............ :D ------------> :lol: ---------------> :rofl:
Yeah right!!
I am standing right behind you in that line.:haha::haha::haha:

............ :D ------------> :lol: ---------------> :rofl:

First Arp madam will get the blessings:omghaha:

@Saheli ji bas karo.....itna time kaha sey mil jata hai apko.....pehley hi Secularo ki WATT laga rkhi hai Modi ney :D

:rolleyes:

Sala ek ladki sey contact details bhi nhi mang sktey India me :D

P.S. abey baat kuch aur hai........
Was it tarkigiri? I doubt that. May be needs some Sanghi tips. LOL.

Jis rate se Modi and his RSS sanghis are cleaning up India from Congress, by next year this time name of this thread will be changed to Indian Dating Corner :p: @levina and @arp2041 will be made resident experts on it. BTW what happend to those rumors about Tharoor and that Pakistani journalist @levina

which dictionary do you look into??? :P :haha:

Not right!!! but left....:P
I don't know about that....
But its an alternating govt in Kerala always...as in for 5 yrs congress rule and then for next 5 years the communists rule.
BJP better come up with a very good leader in kerala from its muddle brained followers ....or may be they already got a bakara...Mr.Shashi Tharoor.Lolzz
aray fikar not... by the time next election comes around in MY ( :D ) own country.... there won't be any more left left! :enjoy: We will push them so far towards the left... they will fall of the edge, taking centre lefts with them! :p:

aray fikar not... by the time next election comes around in MY:-)D) own country.... there won't be any more left left! :enjoy: We will push them so far towards the left... they will fall of the edge, taking centre lefts with them!
arrey only a keralite can understand what happens within Kerala...rest can only speculate.:p:

left-right-center....left-right-center....left-right-center....

Back
Top Bottom