What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Haan, Jadavpur, purono Krishna Glass factory pashe. Boro rasta, Mallick Roader opore. Apartment complex jekhane Sinhaji thake, holo Regent Estate.

Dhakuria beshi door na.
Khub bhaalo bhabe chini ami jayga ta,okane kachei ami college life e tuition portam.Jahok khub bhalo laglo jene je apni banglai,ami toh apnake Punjabi bhabtam etodin:P

You seem to have developed a talent for digging out fantastic articles and videos :tup:

It is all connected :) I follow Hindu nationalists and majority are very well educated and not delusional about our society or blinded by Western bling. So plenty of info being passed around.

Khub bhaalo bhabe chini ami jayga ta,okane kachei ami college life e tuition portam.Jahok khub bhalo laglo jene je apni banglai,ami toh apnake Punjabi bhabtam etodin:P

Prithvi choto hoye gache.

Heard a lot about WB BJP gaining strength, been told that Rahul Sinha is to be the next CM. Not beyond reality for it happen.

Prithvi choto hoye gache.

Heard a lot about WB BJP gaining strength, been told that Rahul Sinha is to be the next CM. Not beyond reality for it happen.
The WB BJP is gaining strength and is aggressively expanding, but it's CM candidate will only be decided by Modi and Shah.

But personally,I don't think it will be Rahul Sinha, BJP is working to expand it's base in the rural areas,especially among the OBCs ,SCs and STs. RSS has also begun grooming many leaders from these communities.

There is higher chance of WB BJP going in the assembly elections without a CM Candidate(like in maharashtra and haryana) than Rahul SInha being the CM Candidate. But, if there is a CM candidate it could be from the aforementioned categories (in bold)

Depends...
If they are trying to convert poor Hindus by this cheap mimics..then its wrong..
personally I have no problems with placing hindu or whatever gods statutes or pictures in churches or in their homes..I still believe that Indian Christianity is a blend of Christian and native Hindu tradition..

Worship of "false gods" disqualifies one from being a Christian. So no church is going to advocate that. Not even practicing Christians. It is only done to fool people and prove that Hindu gods were subordinates of Jesus the supreme lord.

Worship of "false gods" disqualifies one from being a Christian. So no church is going to advocate that. Not even practicing Christians. It is only done to fool people and prove that Hindu gods were subordinates of Jesus the supreme lord.
Its my personal opinion..I don't care what church authorities thinks or howls...They are just another bunch of manvan types...
Come to Kerala..You can see a lot of practicing Muslims and Christian worshiping in temples like sabarimala..My mother use to go sucheedram temple,nagercoil,Tamilnadu every year..Kerala ge banni..nodi..aadmele gottagutte..sumne yaavagalu computer munde kuthkondidare yenu gottagolla...

I salute this man's organizational skill. I am from UP and I never thought that he will pull such a large seats for BJP in LS and even bigger surprise I go today after Exit Polls. I never thought Haryana and Maharashtra (Unbelievable!) will be pulled by BJP.

Vidya Mandir/Saraswati Shishu Mandir Brand or just Shakha one.
just Shakha.. my friend. that too for a very short time!

@Prometheus Sorry to tag you, but Could you please tell us the state of every political party in punjab( AAP, SAD, BJP, BSP ,COngress)their support base(where their support comes from) and which party would win if the elections would be held now an in 2017

But yes I agree on what you said:- BJP has no note-worthy leader in Punjab and has no presence in many areas. Unlike Haryana and Maharashtra in which it did will in the LS, the NDA was quite pathetic in Punjab.

If I am not wrong, even BJP leaders have been accused of dealing with drugs, right??

Thanks,
Your sincerely,
Darmaskian

biggest base is of Akali Dal........a century old party but sadly made family property by badals which is driving akali families away.

In Punjab ,political structure is little different from rest of India........every family is affiliated to a political party ........and has been since the independence............there are Akali villages and there are congressi villages.........Sikhs mainly follows Akali dal ........thats the reason for Akali dal doing good in villages. Hindu population is traditionally inclined towards congress .
ABout BJP........only urban centers , mainly traders are members of it.........but AAP made a big dent in urban centers in LS elections.............BJP cant win "SARPANCH" election on its own , let along MLA........
AAP members are mainly young people under age of 30 yrs ......who has going against their families political affiliations.

Old generations are stick to " I will vote Babe Nanak di TAKRI" (symbol of Akali dal) or "My family is a congressi , we will vote Panja". Candidate dont matter to them ........parties do.

Next elections in 2017 , I dont think anyone will get a full majority .....most probably Akali Dal and AAP will be two big parties but they will be away from majority needed to make govt. About BJP, If they contested alone , zero seats for them is most likely outcome.

there is no difference in Akali or BJP or Congressi leader ........all are same ..........all three parties members are accused and under investigation for drug trade.

Mr. Jaitley lost elections from AMritsar due to a BJP minister from amritsar .........people voted against that minister not Jaitley.

there are good politicians in both the parties , but they are hardly effective on bigger stage............like my local Akali MLA ............no matter how much i dislike Badals .....but I will happily vote for him and make him win for 3rd term .....

biggest base is of Akali Dal........a century old party but sadly made family property by badals which is driving akali families away.

In Punjab ,political structure is little different from rest of India........every family is affiliated to a political party ........and has been since the independence............there are Akali villages and there are congressi villages.........Sikhs mainly follows Akali dal ........thats the reason for Akali dal doing good in villages. Hindu population is traditionally inclined towards congress .
ABout BJP........only urban centers , mainly traders are members of it.........but AAP made a big dent in urban centers in LS elections.............BJP cant win "SARPANCH" election on its own , let along MLA........
AAP members are mainly young people under age of 30 yrs ......who has going against their families political affiliations.

Old generations are stick to " I will vote Babe Nanak di TAKRI" (symbol of Akali dal) or "My family is a congressi , we will vote Panja". Candidate dont matter to them ........parties do.

Next elections in 2017 , I dont think anyone will get a full majority .....most probably Akali Dal and AAP will be two big parties but they will be away from majority needed to make govt. About BJP, If they contested alone , zero seats for them is most likely outcome.

there is no difference in Akali or BJP or Congressi leader ........all are same ..........all three parties members are accused and under investigation for drug trade.

Mr. Jaitley lost elections from AMritsar due to a BJP minister from amritsar .........people voted against that minister not Jaitley.

there are good politicians in both the parties , but they are hardly effective on bigger stage............like my local Akali MLA ............no matter how much i dislike Badals .....but I will happily vote for him and make him win for 3rd term .....

Thank you so much for this information, sir.

It's extremely sad that so many youth of Punjab have fallen to drugs. :( I knew Punjab had a drugs problem, but I never knew how serious it really was until I read your posts a few months back when you had been debating with some BJP supporters. :cry: My prayers and sympathy are with the youth of your state.

I knew BJP was very weak in Punjab, but not this weak!!! I would be laughing if I wasn't it's supporter.
But coming to Jaitley, I though he lost because of Majithia (who is in the SAD), not beacuse of BJP.

By the way, do Navjot SIngh Sidhu and Captain Amarinder Singh have a good reputation in Punjab??

After all the Captain could be the CM candidate of the Congress and some Punjabi BJP twitterrati want Sidhu to be their candidate.

Thank You once again for your help.

Back
Top Bottom