What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I would love to join the RSS but i have got some compulsions and hence can't join the organization at this point of time but i have supported them with all my heart since my childhood days.I like their way of thinking which is"Either you are a patriot or you're simply a traitor".The thing which i like about them the most is the fact that the well being of our Motherland is their top priority.But i guess supporting them make me a "communal terrorist" in the eyes of the secular intellects of this nation(not that i care):p:.
I have been through from my childhood till 8th in RSS School. The only part in those part which is taught was Morality which lacks now a days and even then in English schools. Also, we have gone through the detailed part of History which is kind of missing now a days in CBSE/ICSE schools as they are written by Leftists so I am kind of lucky on that Part. The interesting part is that religion was never discussed during that period except Godess Saraswati Prayer which we used to do. It was in college, I found out that RSS is considered as Hardliner/Radical organization.

I have been through from my childhood till 8th in RSS School. The only part in those part which is taught was Morality which lacks now a days and even then in English schools. Also, we have gone through the detailed part of History which is kind of missing now a days in CBSE/ICSE schools as they are written by Leftists so I am kind of lucky on that Part. The interesting part is that religion was never discussed during that period except Godess Saraswati Prayer which we used to do. It was in college, I found out that RSS is considered as Hardliner/Radical organization.
Mate,i also did my schooling from one of the most reputable Dharmic residential schools in India and believe me it changed me forever as a person.Every day we used to go to the prayer hall twice(morning and evening) wearing Dhotis and Uttariyas and used to chant vedic hymns and then our Warden(who was a Sanyasi) used to explain the meaning of that hymn in a detailed manner.Our teachers taught us the greatness of our Dharmic faith and traditions and made us proud of our Dharmic heritage.I guess i was extremely lucky to be a part of that institution.

Mate,i also did my schooling from one of the most reputable Dharmic residential schools in India and believe me it changed me forever as a person.Every day we used to go to the prayer hall twice(morning and evening) wearing Dhotis and Uttariyas and used to chant vedic hymns and then our Warden(who was a Sanyasi) used to explain the meaning of that hymn in a detailed manner.Our teachers taught us the greatness of our Dharmic faith and traditions and made us proud of our Dharmic heritage.I guess i was extremely lucky to be a part of that institution.
Interesting, It is like Gurukul. But we never had such Uniform or Vedic Mantras but moral education filled me too much that even a girl gives me line then I used to ignore that so I blame them for making me little Social awkward.. I think this was only me. :P

Also, we used to have Shishu Sabha where we have to speak on some topic and that gave my Public speaking confidence and thrust to be aware about current affairs and general knowledge and it was very helpful in my Profession.

Interesting, It is like Gurukul. But we never had such Uniform or Vedic Mantras but moral education filled me too much that even a girl gives me line then I used to ignore that so I blame them for making me little Social awkward.. I think this was only me. :P
Well the same thing happened to me as well when i came back home after completing my schooling.Whenever a girl used to stare at me,instead of staring back i used to blush and turn my head to the other direction.For the first few years i blamed my school for making me an unsocial person but then things started to change fast and in a year or two i became seemingly comfortable at the company of girls:P

BJP is non-existant in punjab.........

@Prometheus Sorry to tag you, but Could you please tell us the state of every political party in punjab( AAP, SAD, BJP, BSP ,COngress)their support base(where their support comes from) and which party would win if the elections would be held now an in 2017

But yes I agree on what you said:- BJP has no note-worthy leader in Punjab and has no presence in many areas. Unlike Haryana and Maharashtra in which it did will in the LS, the NDA was quite pathetic in Punjab.

If I am not wrong, even BJP leaders have been accused of dealing with drugs, right??

Thanks,
Your sincerely,
Darmaskian

No, I do not think so. Problem is you do not know Hinduism. You see it as a religion just like Islam but with a few Hindu artifacts. Hinduism is not the mirror image of Islam or Christianity. You will learn in time though.

Hinduism is the granddad of pluralism. I posted a thread today about how European secularism is a bad fit for India. You did not participate in that thread. You should read that article and a few comments under it.

European secularism a bad fit for India | India News Analysis Opinions on Niti Central

Please do not go by prejudices. Read up about what Hinduism is or what Hindutva represents and make an informed comment.
Every religion has its own positives and negatives...It teaches us true morals and guides in a right direction,path may be different.but when someone starts thinking his/her religion is the only truth and others are inferior to them,religious blindness starts ...This is what happening in many central Asian countries....And here the best example is you..Many of your posts are actually do more harm to Hinduism and its values...Your language is no different from a Taliban mullah living in the caves of Afghanistan...You have zero respect towards other religion and religious peoples,even if they are your fellow Indian.....better try to change.....

Every religion has its own positives and negatives...It teaches us true morals and guides in a right direction,path may be different.but when someone starts thinking his/her religion is the only truth and others are inferior to them,religious blindness starts ...This is what happening in many central Asian countries....And here the best example is you..Many of your posts are actually do more harm to Hinduism and its values...Your language is no different from a Taliban mullah living in the caves of Afghanistan...You have zero respect towards other religion and religious peoples,even if they are your fellow Indian.....better try to change.....

Intolerance of intolerance is not intolerance. Pointing out Christians callling Hindu gods devil is not being intolerant. The day I see you criticizing your Christian brothers and your religion for having brought the misery it has brought to this world come to preach me about morality. Also it is the Abrahamic school of thought which teaches Jesus is the ONLY way. Why do you not confront Christianity for holding such beliefs?

@Prometheus Sorry to tag you, but Could you please tell us the state of every political party in punjab( AAP, SAD, BJP, BSP ,COngress)their support base(where their support comes from) and which party would win if the elections would be held now an in 2017

But yes I agree on what you said:- BJP has no note-worthy leader in Punjab and has no presence in many areas. Unlike Haryana and Maharashtra in which it did will in the LS, the NDA was quite pathetic in Punjab.

If I am not wrong, even BJP leaders have been accused of dealing with drugs, right??

Thanks,
Your sincerely,
Darmaskian

BJP is going to open their own party in Punjab, they aren't forming NDA. At least that's what I heard.

Intolerance of intolerance is not intolerance. Pointing out Christians callling Hindu gods devil is not being intolerant. The day I see you criticizing your Christian brothers and your religion for having brought the misery it has brought to this world come to preach me about morality. Also it is the Abrahamic school of thought which teaches Jesus is the ONLY way. Why do you not confront Christianity for holding such beliefs?
Still you are trying to show your hatred and superiority complex...
I can't talk about some Christian mullahs fooling tribals in bihar or Christian militants wandering for Hindu blood in manipur..
No other Indian posters in PDF is as religious blind as you and manvan..I haven't seen any Indian Muslim or Christian posters in PDF,who are attacking or poking fun at Hindu gods...So i can't comment against them without any reason...Manvan is a troll without a proper identity,so i don't care him...

You are lucky to get an education in a school like that. I studied in a munciple school. I have a lots of respect for my teachers. I do not forget to bow down to them when I go to my town and i get a chance to meet them.

Last edited:
Still you are trying to show your hatred and superiority complex...
I can't talk about some Christian mullahs fooling tribals in bihar or Christian militants wandering for Hindu blood in manipur..
No other Indian posters in PDF is as religious blind as you and manvan..I haven't seen any Indian Muslim or Christian posters in PDF,who are attacking or poking fun at Hindu gods...So i can't comment against them without any reason...Manvan is a troll without a proper identity,so i don't care him...

I am talking about the very religion itself which carries this discrimination. As long as you are not willing to confront it and endorse it, you do not have a right to talk about hatred and superiority complex. Go and preach to your family not to believe Jesus is the only way. Tell them there are other ways too.

The modern education is danger for society. Particularly English medium education. It simply train the children and feed information in their delicate mind but do not build values and sensibility in them. I strongly believe that we should focus on imparting values in primary education only. We do not want intelligent cheater but we want sensible people having values.

I am talking about the very religion itself which carries this discrimination. As long as you are not willing to confront it and endorse it, you do not have a right to talk about hatred and superiority complex. Go and preach to your family not to believe Jesus is the only way. Tell them there are other ways too.
Dear friend, the purpose of religion is rule for self and not of criticizing others. When you start comparing religions then purpose of religion is lost. If others are doing the wrong things and you start going on that path then it means both of you are bad and not one.

Back
Top Bottom