What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Well i want to know (curious).....what kind of ideology u want in India..........India only for Hindus & kill all rest?

Where did you get that nonsense idea from? India is a Hindu country de facto. I wanted it to be de jure too just so that I do not have to fight every instance with seculars over whether a puja can be performed before inaugurating a govt project or not. Just so that I do not have to get into competitive religious tokenism like Sagarika Ghosh preaches. I want India's Hindu identity to be no longer questionable. Other than that I have no issues with India maintaining its plurality and carrying along all sections of people much like it has done until now.

Only @Nair saab can match @Saheli when it comes to not holding back communal instincts! :lol:

Hey, I have always considered you communal too though you do not generally participate in other threads. I doubt whether we have much differing ideas about India or Hinduism going by your posts.

@Saheli just would like to DEFER from your idea a bit............

IMHO, Govt. Should be completely separate from Religion (in personal capacity if anyone wants anything religious than don't mind) otherwise we will end up like our "Neighbors". Don't you think so?

IMHO, Govt. Should be completely separate from Religion (in personal capacity if anyone wants anything religious than don't mind) otherwise we will end up like our "Neighbors". Don't you think so?

No, I do not think so. Problem is you do not know Hinduism. You see it as a religion just like Islam but with a few Hindu artifacts. Hinduism is not the mirror image of Islam or Christianity. You will learn in time though.

Hinduism is the granddad of pluralism. I posted a thread today about how European secularism is a bad fit for India. You did not participate in that thread. You should read that article and a few comments under it.

European secularism a bad fit for India | India News Analysis Opinions on Niti Central

This guy looks like PDF ID of Mohan Bhagwant.

Please do not go by prejudices. Read up about what Hinduism is or what Hindutva represents and make an informed comment.

One state I would love BJP to make inroads into is West Bengal. I know it's not going to be easy to topple either left parties or left leaning TMC from Bengal.. but a meaningful performance by BJP in the next assembly election in Bengal will certainly lay the ground work for bigger things!
Don't worry mate,this time we'll bring BJP at the helms of Bengal by hook or by crook.The current Govt. has managed to antagonize a large section of the common mass and hence it's quite unlikely that they'll return to power post 2016 election.Our next C.M. will be Mr.Rahul Singha(a bengali Rajput btw).I can assure you that Bengal will vote for a change this time:cheers:

Please do not go by prejudices. Read up about what Hinduism is or what Hindutva represents and make an informed comment.

Well - you are going by prejudices here, You can ask your fallows that i am probably the only Pakistani on PDF who always support the cause of changing India from Secular state to Hindu Republic. It's still confusing that Indian instead of appreciating it they take it some kind of offense. :confused:

Hey, I have always considered you communal too though you do not generally participate in other threads. I doubt whether we have much differing ideas about India or Hinduism going by your posts.
A sanghi thru & thru..still have my khaki Chaddi, black boots & thick khaki socks tucked away somewhere in my yard back home.:D It's just that I'm not that explicit when it comes to expressing my views. But ya..there is not much difference when it comes to ideology. Ditto...:tup:

Well - you are going by prejudices here, You can ask your fallows that i am probably the only Pakistani on PDF who always support the cause of changing India from Secular state to Hindu Republic. It's still confusing that Indian instead of appreciating it they take it some kind of offense. :confused:

Oh I did not know that. If that is true then thank you.

Arp bhai what do you think of BJP getting an absolute majority in Maharashtra??I mean although ABP-AC Nielson and Today's Chanakya are showing that BJP will get around 150 seats this time,most of the other channels including TimesNow are showing that BJP will fall a little short of getting an absolute majority.:undecided:

A sanghi thru & thru..still have my khaki Chaddi, black boots & thick khaki socks tucked away somewhere in my yard back home.:D It's just that I'm not that explicit when it comes to expressing my views. But ya..there is not much difference when it comes to ideology. Ditto...:tup:

Always knew it :D I have just read up too much of what they have been doing so my anger against them gets the better of me at times.

You don't KNOW, ANYTHING about a MAN named AMIT SHAH.
I salute this man's organizational skill. I am from UP and I never thought that he will pull such a large seats for BJP in LS and even bigger surprise I go today after Exit Polls. I never thought Haryana and Maharashtra (Unbelievable!) will be pulled by BJP.

Vidya Mandir/Saraswati Shishu Mandir Brand or just Shakha one.

I would love to join the RSS but i have got some compulsions and hence can't join the organization at this point of time but i have supported them with all my heart since my childhood days.I like their way of thinking which is"Either you are a patriot or you're simply a traitor".The thing which i like about them the most is the fact that the well being of our Motherland is their top priority.But i guess supporting them make me a "communal terrorist" in the eyes of the secular intellects of this nation(not that i care):p:.

Back
Top Bottom