What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The Chautala regime(INLD) was famous for its gundagardi, Sir.
There were a large no. of caste atrocities against SCs.

If I am not wrong, many SCs feared that caste atrocities against them (by the Jats) would increase if INLD came to power. Last time they had voted for Congress and thus this time BJP.

Also many jats are madly in love with chautala, many of them felt they had a free reign to do whatever they wanted(as my contact in Gurgaon said so) and could get away with it.

Caste atrocities were mostly commited by the Jats against the SCs(w.r.t my previous message)

P.S.:- Check Jat World's tweets to see how much they support him.

@Darmashkian bhai.. bit off-topic. you joined this forum in 2012.. but started posting just today?:what: or do we know you as a different avatar by any chance? :undecided:

After seeing what has happened in Maharashtra, and Haryana(where BJP has won on it's own) the Akali Dal must be surely preparing for a divorce. They have made a mess out of Punjab

I expect ChandraBabu Naidu too will not be delighted at what has happened, I hope he remains cautious and remains with Modi(and doe nothing stupid). AP needs a lot of assistance and money from the centre.

@Darmashkian bhai.. bit off-topic. you joined this forum in 2012.. but started posting just today?:what: or do we know you as a different avatar by any chance? :undecided:

Mate, I have been an observer on this forum since 2010, I always wanted to interact with my fellow Indians, but I felt I was below the age limit. And later I couldn't get an opportunity to interact with you people. But now I think I have some time to take part in the forum activities which is why I started posting.

Sorry for the surprise.

As this is the political thread, let me tell you . I am a Telugu who was born and brought up in Hyderabad. I am a Hindutva-vadi and a Right-winger and have a great interest in politics and psephology.

I support the BJP(at the centre) and TDP(Telangana and AP). I also like Lok Satta(the leader is a very good and honest man) and the Shiv Sena(Hindutva).

Sorry, but due to this not being the introduction thread, I can't tell you moreMate, since 2010, I have been an observer of this Forum, I always wanted to post and take part in debated with my fellow

Last edited:
After seeing what has happened in Maharashtra, and Haryana(where BJP has won on it's own) the Akali Dal must be surely preparing for a divorce. They have made a mess out of Punjab

I expect ChandraBabu Naidu too will not be delighted at what has happened, I hope he remains cautious and remains with Modi(and doe nothing stupid). AP needs a lot of assistance and money from the centre.

Mate, I have been an observer on this forum since 2010, I always wanted to interact with my fellow Indians, but I felt I was below the age limit. And later I couldn't get an opportunity to interact with you people. But now I think I have some time to take part in the forum activities which is why I started posting.

Sorry for the surprise.

As this is the political thread, let me tell you . I am a Telugu who was born and brought up in Hyderabad. I am a Hindutva-vadi and a Right-winger and have a great interest in politics and psephology.

I support the BJP(at the centre) and TDP(Telangana and AP). I also like Lok Satta(the leader is a very good and honest man) and the Shiv Sena(Hindutva).

Sorry, but due to this not being the introduction thread, I can't tell you moreMate, since 2010, I have been an observer of this Forum, I always wanted to post and take part in debated with my fellow
wow..good. better late than never. Since you have been following this forum for quite sometime.. you must be familiar with most of the member's ideology & political leaning. Welcome to the group.. & happy posting! .

One state I would love BJP to make inroads into is West Bengal. I know it's not going to be easy to topple either left parties or left leaning TMC from Bengal.. but a meaningful performance by BJP in the next assembly election in Bengal will certainly lay the ground work for bigger things!

One state I would love BJP to make inroads into is West Bengal. I know it's not going to be easy to topple either left parties or left leaning TMC from Bengal.. but a meaningful performance by BJP in the next assembly election in Bengal will certainly lay the ground work for bigger things!

They are making inroads,

In the last assembly by-polls, they won 1 of the 2 assembly seats which had gone for polling and which were originally of the LEFT(the MLAs had died).

1)They won in Bashirhat, despite the constituency being 34% secular and Mamta's goons threatening the people to vote fore her. Mamta even sent many of her ministers to both these constituencies to 'convince' the locals to vote for TMC
2)The TMC won the other seat due to division of votes of a particular community b/w the Congress and the BJP. Had most of the votes of this community come to BJP, it could have won this seat too(Chowringjee)
3) The Left came 3rd in both these constituencies and even lost it's deposit in one.

BJP is growing at a very fast rate in Bengal, it is seen as the only party which can stop illegal immigration and Mamta.The incompetence of the Left Parties to take on Mamta is strengthening the growth of the BJP.
Many cadre/leaders of the LEFT seeing the incompetence of their leaders are leaving the party for the BJP.

It WILL be the leading opposition party after the 2016 Assembly Elections, and if the Modi wave is strong, who knows it could even form the government. But for both of the above to occur, BJP must expand aggressively ,especially among the rural Hindu folk.

Last edited:
Haryana & Maha GAYA ab iss saal Jharkhand bhi Gaya......................

Agle saal ----------------> Bihar!!!

The WB BJP is very eager to expand and will continue expanding,,.... can't say the same about Telangana BJP though.

P.S.:- One of the TMC MPs (Kapil krishna thakur)recently died, I condole his death and express my sympathy for his family and hope that Bhagwan gives them the energy to got through this period of grief.

But if seen from a cold, emotional POV, this could be a litmus test for the BJP on how strong it is.

Haryana & Maha GAYA ab iss saal Jharkhand bhi Gaya......................

Agle saal ----------------> Bihar!!!

Jharkhand could be a little tough, Congress,JDU,RJD and JMM will definitely unite to take on the BJP.

But if the BJP gets Babu Lal Marandi to merge the JVM with the BJP, they can easily win a majority.

Back
Top Bottom