What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@JanjaWeed @ranjeet @Mike_Brando

Changing my prediction..........

From NEAR simple Majority in Maha to ABSOLUTE majority of BJP, MNS/SS/NCP/Cong will end up cutting each others VS.

Bhai aisa kya ho gaya ki absolute majority de diya :crazy:

BTW ,L here in my locality, atleast three local masjids are openly supporting BJP (all are Shia AFAIK) :tup::woot:

46% voting in Maharashtra till 3 pm
50% voting in Haryana till 3 pm: Times Now
So the people from rural areas do some out to vote while the city folks change the country by retweeting and liking stuff .:lol:

INLD will win in Haryana 8-)
@ranjeet bhai which party you want in Haryana? :what:
I would love to see CM from INLD with or without BJP support :coffee:

Last edited:
Let's hope this one comes good & all those who were jizzin in their pants after by-poll results in UP & Bihar will be stuffing their face in a massive humble pie!

8ee24ab2f302ff9bdff367bbf11e5904.jpg

83ef2b18790905475a02a0ffd0ff4a2e.jpg

Last edited:
@JanjaWeed what if the Alliance break up was a drama so that SS can end up getting some M votes & thus DECIMATING Cong?

@JanjaWeed what if the Alliance break up was a drama so that SS can end up getting some M votes & thus DECIMATING Cong?
Donno about pre-plan. But the alliance will end up with more seats than expected prior to the break up. Whichever way you look at it, it's a masterstroke by AS & Modi. They killed many birds with this one move. They will end up being the dominating party, guaranteed CMship.. & the break up of Cong & NCP alliance.

Whats this ?

As per chankya

Maharastra bjp 152
Hariyana bjp 52
I will go with Chanakya. That's the most credible survey in today's date.

Back
Top Bottom