What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Slight correction. The election commission earlier was ok with contestants leaving a few columns blank, if they didn't wish to disclose certain personal details. And thats what Modi used to do, because his marital status is no one's business. Now the rule has changed, and all the contestants must answer all the sections in the forms. So its not a matter of why Modi disclosed it now and not before. If declaration of marital status wasn't obligatory, he would have left that section unanswered this time as well.
I knew about it.
But what I meant was his intention at hiding his marital status is what is being questioned now.
What was the need to hide it in the first place??
If he claims he's an honest man then he should prove it through his actions too.

Roybot said:
BJP didn't turn into cry babies, if anything with the Congress raking up the Modi's wife issue, it gave BJP the green light to attack the Vadra family and its shenanigans.
You've no idea what this year's election campaign would have looked like if the snoop gate issue was picked up against Modi.
Modi's tarnished image would've completely given congress an edge.But i am still wondering why didnt this issue come up??? Or may be this silence was part of a deal, in return of BJP not talking about Rahul gandhi's detention at Boston airport in 2001.

I can see that queen bee and her pets have turned this into a gossip thread.
new recruit??
really??? :coffee:

I knew about it.
But what I meant was his intention at hiding his marital status is what is being questioned now.
If he claims he's an honest man then he should prove it through his actions too.

Honest? To what extent? Do you expect candidates to write about their extra-marital affairs on the arital status column? That one night? Why not, if its about being honest???

The thing is its nobody's business, like my bathroom habits. I can be honest about it, but how is it relevant to the job I'm seeking? AFA he is concerned, the marriage has never existed - for many decades now... you know that right? Then when his performance as a trusted leader will not be affected by a wife that never existed for all practical purposes, but certainly by an extra marital affair - a possible honeytrap - why are we harping about a non issue?

BTW I won't be surprised if the rule change by EC was made just for Modi :)

Two points -

i. Priyanka has said nothing. She said nothing when her husband stole land. She said nothing when her family is busy looting India. She speaks about Modi's marital life. She attends and campaigns for the dynasty. She says nothing when his mother shames Indians by talking about Bharatiyata, and yet complains about BJP when these acts are criticized!

ii. BJP has not issued any statement through its spokesperson. Swamy's comments are personal and have no greater value. He has always been a maverick.
--
she is most hypocrat in congres..
when whole india agitated ,
1. Anna campaign 2. Damini case
did not uttar word ..
and she talking gyan and all .

Honest? To what extent? Do you expect candidates to write about their extra-marital affairs on the arital status column? That one night? Why not, if its about being honest???

The thing is its nobody's business, like my bathroom habits. I can be honest about it, but how is it relevant to the job I'm seeking? AFA he is concerned, the marriage has never existed - for many decades now... you know that right? Then when his performance as a trusted leader will not be affected by a wife that never existed for all practical purposes, but certainly by an extra marital affair - a possible honeytrap - why are we harping about a non issue?

Well I would not have taken up this issue had Mr.Subramanian Swamy not called Priyanka gandhi an alcoholic.
That is what I call personal attack.

Here is, answering a FAQ by AAP supporters about some congressis who recently joined BJP. If patriotic sense prevails, why can't good people in Congress come and join BJP ?
Why, many of them have joined AAP for tickets, what do you think of them ?
Forget the minions, the founder member Mr Yogendra Yadav was a part of Sonia's NAC and political mentor of Rahul Gandhi.Go ask them if AAP-Congress is bhai bhai.

BJP hasn't and never will compromise on its nationalist stand, no matter who joins it wherever. BJP stays firm on issues that are of prime national importance. People don't decide this party's ideology - it's the other way round.

Some AAP supporters ask "why are you not exposing Congress ? why only AAP ?"
The answer is, BJP has long been exposing the enemy of this nation called Congress AND CONTINUES TO DO SO UNLIKE AAP.
Congress has fostered a new organisation comprising entirely of the anti-national communists at top and good but ignorant people at the bottom. It's called AAP.
Their work : shoot, scoot, confuse and run.
Everyone knew abut Mahmud Ghazni but someone must tell them about Jaichands. About likes of Kejriwal who deceive, lie and double-speak to achieve their ends.
Thank You very much

10253755_400465056759815_5508717770437880448_n.jpg
:lol::lol:

I knew about it.

You've no idea what this year's election campaign would have looked like if the snoop gate issue was picked up against Modi.
Modi's tarnished image would've completely given congress an edge.But i am still wondering why didnt this issue come up??? Or may be this silence was part of a deal, in return of BJP not talking about Rahul gandhi's detention at Boston airport in 2001.

The topics for elections should involve the vision of the leader/party for India and past performance.

The topics you have raised are only important when the above are same for all the parties/leaders.

--
selective picking..
MMS did not mentioned filled PAN CArd no of family.. why ? its imp as PM post you and family need to clean in terms of finacial
discipline .. still details not given..
that copy is there in PDF . in this link..
--
Namo did not write that colume when it was not madetaory to fill it.
now EC declared it madeory ...to FILL ALL

if Namo is gulty of not filling wife name .. same applies for MMS
now what is more serious not
filling perosanl marital details or finaicila details

Well I would not have taken up this issue had Mr.Subramanian Swamy not called Priyanka gandhi an alcoholic.
That is what I call personal attack.

There have been personal attacks against Modi too. Infact the kind of poision we have seen against Modi over a decade trumps everything the gandhis have faced.

BTW what do you have to say about Vadra's legal corruption? Hope you are not denying it...

--
selective picking..
MMS did not mentioned filled PAN CArd no of family.. why ? its imp as PM post you and family need to clean in terms of finacial
discipline .. still details not given..
that copy is there in PDF . in this link..
--
Namo did not write that colume when it was not madetaory to fill it.
now EC declared it madeory ...to FILL ALL

if Namo is gulty of not filling wife name .. same applies for MMS
now what is more serious not
filling perosanl marital details or finaicila details

Don't you know, the standards for judging NaMo is much higher.

Its called Double Standards.

Back
Top Bottom