What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

you're not just IMPATIENT but a mental patient too.:devil::devil::devil:
You need a shrink...get some help pronto!!!:p:

added to my signature :coffee:

Btw why is BJP getting so desperate??
I saw Mr.Subraminan Swamy calling Priyanka an alcoholic in his Fb post.Why did they've to stoop so low and make personal attacks??
The remark on Priyanka Gandhi was pathetic.

I hope they dont water down their own efforts.

@SarthakGanguly @arp2041 @chak de INDIA

Congress knows that Rahul Gandhi is a failure, so their next move will be to project Priyanka Vadra as their leader, cause without a "Gandhi" Congress is finished. So its important to undermine Priyanka Vadra, hence the attacks on Robert Vadra.

Some of the comments might have have been out of line, I agree. I am not a big fan of Subramaniam Swamy, he can be a bit of a loose cannon at times. He needs to be more polished and diplomatic in his approach, specially when talking to the media.

Oh come on,Priyanka Gandhi never made those comments.
She's not even a politician,they could've spared such low level personal attacks on her.
Even if she consumes alcohol then its none of Mr.Subramanian Swamy's business.And we all know that none of these politicians are saints.

You should chk her speech, she is indeed making personal attacks on Modi, raising questions on his marriage, wtf she has to do with Modi's Marriage???

The entire anti-Modi camp has made sure that this elections stand out for the usage of GUTTER language.

She's not even a politician,they could've spared such low level personal attacks on her.
Even if she consumes alcohol then its none of Mr.Subramanian Swamy's business.And we all know that none of these politicians are saints.

If she is not a politician then why is she indulging in political campaigning :o:. Once you are out in the public, asking for votes, you are a fair game.

Two points -

i. Priyanka has said nothing. She said nothing when her husband stole land. She said nothing when her family is busy looting India. She speaks about Modi's marital life. She attends and campaigns for the dynasty. She says nothing when his mother shames Indians by talking about Bharatiyata, and yet complains about BJP when these acts are criticized!

ii. BJP has not issued any statement through its spokesperson. Swamy's comments are personal and have no greater value. He has always been a maverick.

You should chk her speech, she is indeed making personal attacks on Modi, raising questions on his marriage, wtf she has to do with Modi's Marriage???

The entire anti-Modi camp has made sure that this elections stand out for the usage of GUTTER language.

Priyanka Vadra is hell bent on scoring media points. her mom and brother have already accepted defeat, it will her turn very soon.

BmXJ_XwCIAAtZ6C.jpg:large

Priyanka Vadra is hell bent on scoring media points. her mom and brother have already accepted defeat, it will her turn very soon.

BmXJ_XwCIAAtZ6C.jpg:large

Priyanka is not active in national election she is only limited to two seats and she is finding it difficult to win even those two seats ;)

Congress knows that Rahul Gandhi is a failure, so their next move will be to project Priyanka Vadra as their leader, cause without a "Gandhi" Congress is finished. So its important to undermine Priyanka Vadra, hence the attacks on Robert Vadra.
Robert vadra might be involved in scams i dont deny it.So attacking him is fine.

You should chk her speech, she is indeed making personal attacks on Modi, raising questions on his marriage,
We all know Mr.Modi was smart enough to skip the relationship column all these years.And now that he decided to go public about it then it should not surprise you that such questions were asked.
BTW @Roybot just gave an apt reply to such attacks....
If she is not a politician then why is she indulging in political campaigning :o:. Once you are out in the public, asking for votes, you are a fair game.
Yeah true,so Modi sympathizers should not turn cry babies when such feral attacks 're made on Modi.

ii. BJP has not issued any statement through its spokesperson. Swamy's comments are personal and have no greater value. He has always been a maverick.
Well I always assumed that most of the BJP supporters were also ardent Swamy fans.
And I think he should apologize to her for that remark.Interestingly nobody talked about "Modi snoop gate".
What say @Roybot ??
If others could spare Modi,then BJP should've also ensured that none of its leaders crossed their lines.

arp2041 said:
Correction:
The entire line of BJP and Congress leaders have used malodorous language.

arp2041 said:
wtf she has to do with Modi's Marriage???
You too need some gyaan now
watch this video from time stamp 2 minute 30 seconds.
OSHO: Meaning and Versatility of the word ‘****’ | Spiritual Satya

never use such words again when I am around. wookay??:coffee:

So much bullshit has never been spoken.

The world is heading towards atheism/agnosticism, Hinduism is just as silly as all other religions. We just haven't been the target of ridicule as much as Christianity/Islam.

wtf ..... you cannot be serious !!!

Go to any part of the world and ask them what they know about Hinduism....guess what they will tell you ?

Not Yoga, not shanti, not its philosophy, not its message of dharma ................ but CASTE :lol:

There is NO religion in the world that is as much maligned as Hinduism. Even Hindus are ashamed to admit they are actually practitioners of Hinduism :cheesy: .......... even they want to showcase how they are not following the actual practices of Hnduism because it is so "primitive". Hindu scriptures is EVIL, Hindu priests (clerics ? ) are EVIL (brahmins), Hindu culture is primitive (Sati, caste), Hindu religion is barbaric, Hindus are cowards, Hindus are banias, Hindus are weaklings, Hindus are superstitious (giving milk to statues :P). A bunch of "modern" Hindus will tell you how modern and "secular" they are because they laugh at the hindu scriptures and teachings :lol: .......... they will tell you that Hinduism really has no structure, not rules no adherence to anything, you can eat a dead man (aghori) and still be a hindu.

You think all this has nothing to do with ridiculing Hinduism ? :disagree:

We all know Mr.Modi was smart enough to skip the relationship column all these years.And now that he decided to go public about it then it should not surprise you that such questions were asked.
BTW @Roybot just gave an apt reply to such attacks....

Slight correction. The election commission earlier was ok with contestants leaving a few columns blank, if they didn't wish to disclose certain personal details. And thats what Modi used to do, because his marital status is no one's business. Now the rule has changed, and all the contestants must answer all the sections in the forms. So its not a matter of why Modi disclosed it now and not before. If declaration of marital status wasn't obligatory, he would have left that section unanswered this time as well.

Yeah true,so Modi sympathizers should not turn cry babies when such feral attacks 're made on Modi.

Well I always assumed that most of the BJP supporters were also ardent Swamy fans.
And I think he should apologize to her for that remark.Interestingly nobody talked about "Modi snoop gate".
What say @Roybot ??
If others could spare Modi,then BJP should've also ensured that none of its leaders crossed their lines.
:coffee:

BJP didn't turn into cry babies, if anything with the Congress raking up the Modi's wife issue, it gave BJP the green light to attack the Vadra family and its shenanigans.

Back
Top Bottom