What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Shall look forward for that.... meanwhile let me search my sources as well..
he may be right...a lot of peoples,especially in the tea /plantation belts regions like idukki,vayanad are mass converting to christianity....many are doing this for money and other economical benefits like house,free education etc...

he may be right...a lot of peoples,especially in the tea /plantation belts regions like idukki,vayanad are mass converting to christianity....many are doing this for money and other economical benefits like house,free education etc...

Could be.... but 15% of entire population , i doubt... But i am sure there the data will be available in 2011 census right?

The world is heading towards atheism/agnosticism, Hinduism is just as silly as all other religions. We just haven't been the target of ridicule as much as Christianity/Islam.

Had it been silly, it would have vanished a long ago. Even today , people are looking at yoga and Ayurveda for health solution. Hinduism is not a religion sort of thing created by one man at some point of time.

Muslim men gang-rape a Muslim political worker in India after they couldn't dissuade her from working for the BJP.pic.twitter.com/fopCjCKP7u
Source for the attack of the 'seculars':

BJP worker raped

BJP minority cell leader ‘gang-raped’

Oh and did I mention the perpetrators are member of the Islami Jharkhand Liberation Tigers? 20-22 men violated this woman in front of her husband and the media is largely maintaining its holy silence. :enjoy:
She was saved after some smart guy went to the mosque and shouted on the loudspeaker - alerting the locals. Then the miscreants successfully escaped.

This shows how rattled secular parties are at the erosion of their faithful votebank. Anything is justified to prevent that from happening. :sick: Sickening ...

Even Bangladeshi Jamaatis don't do such things.

Guys, anyone know what the SATTA BAZAR thinks????? :D

16awr2d.png

117z3vt.jpg

BTW, 20 paise for Modi becoming PM & as much as Rs. 8 for Pappu becoming PM :rofl:

1. With money and consistent effort combined with iccha you can.

I think so.

2. We did not hit back in 2002 or 2013. Gujaratis and Jats who could not tolerate the intolerant did. Plus they were not a part of strategy. More than 100 Hindus were shot at by the police Gujarat in the first day itself.

Ofcourse we hit back. I agree that it was not a part of strategy and I never claimed that. The fact of today is thet we are not Hindus of 20 years ago. We can answer perpetrator in their own way. We have to build valor as Modi says. Hamen shaurya ki Upasana karni hogi. Like jews, logon ki hamse fatni chahiye.

Could be.... but 15% of entire population , i doubt... But i am sure there the data will be available in 2011 census right?
many are hindus in government certificates or in sslc book only....converts are mostly from sc,st communities...even if they converted..they still uses their hindu caste names to get reservations from government...
i think 19% in 2011 census...

I think so.

Ofcourse we hit back. I agree that it was not a part of strategy and I never claimed that. The fact of today is thet we are not Hindus of 20 years ago. We can answer perpetrator in their own way. We have to build valor as Modi says. Hamen shaurya ki Upasana karni hogi. Like jews, logon ki hamse fatni chahiye.
I dont need Indian citizenship because I am already one and i would never surrender it. :coffee:

Arun Jaitley??? :o:
are you really a malayali???

Back
Top Bottom