What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It means 60% is hindus Great. if 60% of 60% of hindus come in BJP fold, BJP may sweep Kerala. What we need to do is to just consolidate hindu votes and make them vote in favor of BJP. Activated sangh and other Hindu organizations. You will certainly witness the result in favor of BJP.
The 55% or 60% Hindus statistic is incorrect. The real proportion is somewhere like the following -

i. Hindus - 30-35%
ii. Christians - 24% : This category has seen an exponential rise, inspite of low FTR.
iii. Muslims - 25%
iv. Others - including atheists, converted Hindus but holding on to Hindu names for reservation benefits.

If I were a Hindu like you in Kerala, I would look for greener pastures.

It is because you are not aware. Today about 2 crores of Americans are doing yogas. They are accepting Indian tradition and culture, They have started wearing Indian dresses. Indian has emerged as most literate and most rich community in US. Indian dances and bollywood is fast becoming popular.

Indian yoga:

Baba-Ramdev-Yoga-1.jpg

Western yoga:

group.jpg

My girlfriend wears yoga pants to the gym, she's just about ready to convert to Hinduism am I right?

Priyanka will be tomorrow's Sonia Gandhi , i believe Sonia will retire from politics after this election ...
They are trying to make here into the image of Indra Gandhi, but considering the stupidity that is congress party, and her husbands deals in the real estate markets which we all know is full of corruption it is safe to assume that dream will never come to pass.

The 55% or 60% Hindus statistic is incorrect. The real proportion is somewhere like the following -

i. Hindus - 30-35%
ii. Christians - 24%
iii. Muslims - 25%
iv. Others - including atheists, converted Hindus but holding on to Hindu names for reservation benefits.

Source??? if true i will have to correct myself

They are trying to make here into the image of Indra Gandhi, but considering the stupidity that is congress party, and her husbands deals in the real estate markets which we all know is full of corruption it is safe to assume that dream will never come to pass.

The day congress party want to bring her to leadership, vadra himself would stop his real estate, there are easy way to make money then.....

Silly article. So, the sole criteria for becoming a PM should be that the person must be a Muslim? :sick:

What's worse, the article happens to be written by yet another Bengali, a lady named Seema Sengupta. She seems to be doing a splendid job at reinforcing the jaundiced stereotype of Bengali intelligentsia. :tsk:
She is indeed chronically jaundiced journalist writing all kind of fantasies

Source??? if true i will have to correct myself
Sorry sire, I don't have a source on hand. It is prepared but there is a circular that prohibits us from uploading such figures during the elections as it may create disturbances. Even the updated Census is lacking in detail.

One source is this - Why Hindus Lag Behind In Kerala::What Hindus Need To Know by C. Isaac.
But this also overlooks the exact percentages. This data has been compiled over that last three months. After the elections please do remind me once, I will provide the source. :)

Indian dances and bollywood is fast becoming popular.

Ever been to US??? dude Bollywood and its dance numbers is nothing but a joke there on the contrary its their movies, TV shows and music and dance which is getting increasingly popular over here. And about Yoga dude in West Yoga is only like a physical exercise it isn't a religious and spiritual practice like in India.

Silly article. So, the sole criteria for becoming a PM should be that the person must be a Muslim? :sick:

What's worse, the article happens to be written by yet another Bengali, a lady named Seema Sengupta. She seems to be doing a splendid job at reinforcing the jaundiced stereotype of Bengali intelligentsia. :tsk:
That says it all. :sick:
I did not even need to read - a combination of similar phrases and sentences and voila - you got an intellectual! :D

i. Hindus - 30-35%
ii. Christians - 24%
iii. Muslims - 25%

People converted to Christianity for money and to Islam from fear and negligence from Hinduism. Today we have money. What we need is a willingness to embrace them who want to come back to Hinduism. We should carefully device a strategy and work to bring them back. With money power and a consistant effort, we can reverse what has happened in past.

I see one politician openly saying that we will deport illegal Bangladeshis. Today one politician has challanged the act of Abdulla family for migration of hindus from Kashmir. Hindu of today is not the Hindu of yesterday. We were killed like animals in past and even after independence in congress regime. We hit back hard in 2002 and in 2013. If raneinses has to come, it will come. No body can stop it. I see it happening invisibly and very fast. You too witness it. If not today , tomorrow.

My girlfriend wears yoga pants to the gym, she's just about ready to convert to Hinduism am I right?

Please elaborate. i do not understand.

Pant or dress has nothing to do with Hinduism. It is just a belief and practice of some value in once life.

Sorry sire, I don't have a source on hand. It is prepared but there is a circular that prohibits us from uploading such figures during the elections as it may create disturbances. Even the updated Census is lacking in detail.

One source is this - Why Hindus Lag Behind In Kerala::What Hindus Need To Know by C. Isaac.
But this also overlooks the exact percentages. This data has been compiled over that last three months. After the elections please do remind me once, I will provide the source. :)

Shall look forward for that.... meanwhile let me search my sources as well..

Please elaborate. i do not understand.

Pant or dress has nothing to do with Hinduism. It is just a belief and practice of some value in once life.

Americans/Westerners do yoga more for the health benefits, no so much for "spiritual benefits". For a westerner Yoga is no different than Aerobic or Zumba or Tai Chi.

Back
Top Bottom