What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ever been to US??? dude Bollywood and its dance numbers is nothing but a joke there on the contrary its their movies, TV shows and music and dance which is getting increasingly popular over here. And about Yoga dude in West Yoga is only like a physical exercise it isn't a religious and spiritual practice like in India.

No Never but i have seen and read a lot. I do not see any American program getting popular here.

They may have embrace yoga as physical exercise but that is also an acceptance of something Indian over their own. The culture do not change overnight. most important thing is that they have started looking Indian culture with a lots of interest. Indian values and ethos have generated a lots of interest in them.

Yes India will definitely transform but we want to the best, Spiritual, Economic and Military superpower.

It all depends on how strong of a govt is formed at center.

Did you guys notice the absence of Rahul Gandhi these days...... He is almost vanished from news channels.... i guess Priyanka affect....

It is the last salvo of khaangress, priyanka.

Americans/Westerners do yoga more for the health benefits, no so much for "spiritual benefits". For a westerner Yoga is no different than Aerobic or Zumba or Tai Chi.

But than it is an acceptance traditional Indian aerobic over western THEY DO YOGA IN ANY FORM, IT IS an acceptance of Indian tradition and culture.

It all depends on how strong of a govt is formed at center.

Forming a government is a small thing. mindset of people is very important. Government is a reflection of peoples aspiration. We see NAMO becoming PM because of aspiration of people.

My friend in that case i watch lot of Hollywood and i should be ready to convert to christian right????

It was one way earlier and it is both way now.

Embracing Hinduism is not converting to Hinduism. It is just accept Hindu values and practicing them as a part of life. Suppose Americans starts taking care of their old parents looking at Indian, I would say that an acceptance of Hinduism. Middle east people identifies Pakistanis and Bangladeshis as Indians.

Muslim men gang-rape a Muslim political worker in India after they couldn't dissuade her from working for the BJP.pic.twitter.com/fopCjCKP7u

This should be made one of election issue.

Muslim men gang-rape a Muslim political worker in India after they couldn't dissuade her from working for the BJP.pic.twitter.com/fopCjCKP7u

shhhhh Its a secular gang rape and in the interest of the country. The girl by working for BJP would have divided India otherwise.

But than it is an acceptance traditional Indian aerobic over western THEY DO YOGA IN ANY FORM, IT IS an acceptance of Indian tradition and culture.

Yes, but not Hinduism.

Are you kidding me? Muslims have a license to kill, rape and betray - Indian media, Indian national congress. :sick:

they won't blow this up since the rapist are Muslim.

Yesterday trinmool people called Modi butcher again and again. There was no head line like Zaban fisli etc. In fact they projected that as the war of words. That crook Arnab was trying hard to play equal.

shhhhh Its a secular gang rape and in the interest of the country. The girl by working for BJP would have divided India otherwise.

Yes, but not Hinduism.

Ancient Indian culture and traditions and Hinduism are one and same. Hinduism is just not a religion like Islam and Christianity, a way of worship. If people accepts Ayurveda as a medication therapy, I would say that as an acceptance of Hinduism.

People converted to Christianity for money and to Islam from fear and negligence from Hinduism. Today we have money. What we need is a willingness to embrace them who want to come back to Hinduism. We should carefully device a strategy and work to bring them back. With money power and a consistant effort, we can reverse what has happened in past.

I see one politician openly saying that we will deport illegal Bangladeshis. Today one politician has challanged the act of Abdulla family for migration of hindus from Kashmir. Hindu of today is not the Hindu of yesterday. We were killed like animals in past and even after independence in congress regime. We hit back hard in 2002 and in 2013. If raneinses has to come, it will come. No body can stop it. I see it happening invisibly and very fast. You too witness it. If not today , tomorrow.
1. With money and consistent effort combined with iccha you can. :)

2. We did not hit back in 2002 or 2013. Gujaratis and Jats who could not tolerate the intolerant did. Plus they were not a part of strategy. More than 100 Hindus were shot at by the police Gujarat in the first day itself.

3. One thing is true - the passive nature of the average non Muslim is changing in India, just as it is changing in the entire world.

4. You can 'convert' someone to Hinduism. One has to feel to be one. Plus human beings are not chemicals that you convert them from one to another :P You can do a Shuddhi but that is only optional and certainly not a formality. This is one of the reasons in many countries there are fatwas on supposedly Hindu practices like yoga or pranayam etc :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom