What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

One thing is true - the passive nature of the average non Muslim is changing in India, just as it is changing in the entire world.

Pl elaborate. i am confused.

4. You can 'convert' someone to Hinduism. One has to feel to be one. Plus human beings are not chemicals that you convert them from one to another You can do a Shuddhi but that is only optional and certainly not a formality. This is one of the reasons in many countries there are fatwas on supposedly Hindu practices like yoga or pranayam etc

We do not have any problem in coexistance but our experience in subcontinent has shown that it is not possible to coexist with Muslims when they are in Majority. In Pakistan Hindus reduced to 1% and in BD it is 7%. There is a complete religious clenching of Hindus from Kashmir.

Last edited:
Guys, anyone know what the SATTA BAZAR thinks????? :D

16awr2d.png

117z3vt.jpg

BTW, 20 paise for Modi becoming PM & as much as Rs. 8 for Pappu becoming PM :rofl:

Uski maka abhi abhi 50 paise me 1 peti lagay he modi win ;) modi PM bane to 50k milenge agar nahi hua to 1lkh jayenga ...;)

Pl elaborate. i am confused.

We do not have any problem in coexistance but our experience in subcontinent has shown that it is not possible to coexist with Muslims when they are in Majority. In Pakistan Hindus reduced to 1% and in BD it is 7%. There is a complete religious clenching of Hindus from Kashmir.
Hint:
A temple destroyed in 1950s. Hindus shake their head and move on.
A temple destroyed in 2014. Hindus wake up and file cases in Courts.

:devil:

"it is not possible to coexist with Muslims when they are in Majority" Again wrong. Guess what was the Muslim percentage in 1946 in United India?
Ans: 24%

So a bit over two weeks to go. Am getting impatient now, hurry up already. :taz:
you're not just IMPATIENT but a mental patient too.:devil::devil::devil:
You need a shrink...get some help pronto!!!:p:

Roybot said:
She is an illegal Bangladeshi pole vaulter.
added to my signature :coffee:

Btw why is BJP getting so desperate??
I saw Mr.Subraminan Swamy calling Priyanka an alcoholic in his Fb post.Why did they've to stoop so low and make personal attacks??
The remark on Priyanka Gandhi was pathetic.

I hope they dont water down their own efforts.

@SarthakGanguly @arp2041 @chak de INDIA

Hint:
A temple destroyed in 1950s. Hindus shake their head and move on.
A temple destroyed in 2014. Hindus wake up and file cases in Courts.

:devil:
"it is not possible to coexist with Muslims when they are in Majority" Again wrong. Guess what was the Muslim percentage in 1946 in United India?
Ans: 24%

I advocate what you say. Hindus of today are not hindus of few decade ago.

Country derided since there were 24% Muslims. We should take care that the may not increase once again to divide the nation. The only solution is that we should become tigers like Jews.

added to my signature :coffee:

Btw why is BJP getting so desperate??
I saw Mr.Subraminan Swamy calling Priyanka an alcoholic in his Fb post.Why did they've to stoop so low and make personal attacks??
The remark on Priyanka Gandhi was pathetic.

I hope they dont water down their own efforts.

LOL...& what you call "boti boti kar dunga" "Modi is hitler" "Modi is a butcher" "even butcher is better than Modi" "Modi is devil" "Modi is animal" ....................?? :D

LOL...& what you call "boti boti kar dunga" "Modi is hitler" "Modi is a butcher" "even butcher is better than Modi" "Modi is devil" "Modi is animal" ....................?? :D

Modi is Rat, Modi is impotent, Modi is Lahu Purush, Modi is a monkey, Maut ka saudagar, Modi is a Kutta. etc... etc..

Oh come on,Priyanka Gandhi never made those comments.
She's not even a politician,they could've spared such low level personal attacks on her.
Even if she consumes alcohol then its none of Mr.Subramanian Swamy's business.And we all know that none of these politicians are saints.

Back
Top Bottom