What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BJP can become strong in small pockets of kerala..... but they cannot do anything big in kerala.... because of its population..... close to 25% of it is muslims, and close to 15% of christians.....

It means 60% is hindus Great. if 60% of 60% of hindus come in BJP fold, BJP may sweep Kerala. What we need to do is to just consolidate hindu votes and make them vote in favor of BJP. Activated sangh and other Hindu organizations. You will certainly witness the result in favor of BJP.

Did you guys notice the absence of Rahul Gandhi these days...... He is almost vanished from news channels.... i guess Priyanka affect....

Priyanka will be tomorrow's Sonia Gandhi , i believe Sonia will retire from politics after this election ...

It means 60% is hindus Great. if 60% of 60% of hindus come in BJP fold, BJP may sweep Kerala. What we need to do is to just consolidate hindu votes and make them vote in favor of BJP. Activated sangh and other Hindu organizations. You will certainly witness the result in favor of BJP.

It is not that simple..... this 60% Hindu's are the people who supports Both CPIM and Congress.... not only that there is a huge chunk voters who are neutral.... You are practically expecting to get close 0 votes for CPIM and INC..... That is too much.....

The biggest problem BJP has is they are sandwiched between congress and CPIM, and they themselves trade vote to one of these parties.... this year it is expected to trade to CPIM (to reduce the congress seats in delhi)

Priyanka will be tomorrow's Sonia Gandhi , i believe Sonia will retire from politics after this election ...

I guess sonia realised Rahul doesnot have the charisma to lead congress... so chances are that they may bring priyanka.....

Yes...Kerala is a unique state which is not at all looking good for bjp for next 10 years.. Case is similar in tamilnadu as well. But infighting among parties have helped bjp a bit.

10 year is too long time. Now a days people's perceptions change very fast. Look at Delhi. If BJP gets proper leadership, BJP may emerge as a major force in both of these state.

10 year is too long time. Now a days people's perceptions change very fast. Look at Delhi. If BJP gets proper leadership, BJP may emerge as a major force in both of these state.

Kerala is no Delhi..... and we have no Shiela dikshit..... :)

Kerala is no Delhi..... and we have no Shiela dikshit..... :)

Today every Indian has an aspiration to grow. Who so ever provide them good governance, People will go with them. I foresee even Muslims voting for progress. It is just a matter of time. Wait and see.

hindus in Kerala accounts for around 55-56% muslims-24%,christians.-19%....
but about 30% of hindus are either sikulars or atheists and 10% are christian converts(who still uses hindu names to obtain reservation benefits)...

Today every Indian has an aspiration to grow. Who so ever provide them good governance, People will go with them. I foresee even Muslims voting for progress. It is just a matter of time. Wait and see.

Well Muslims and christians have their own strong pockets.... and there are parties which milk their votes, IUML and Kerala Congress...... These pockets get a decent percentage of fund and these guys use it properly..... so if you are expecting them to voting for Bjp then it will take more than 20 years......

BJP need to find a good leadership in kerala....

Did you guys notice the absence of Rahul Gandhi these days...... He is almost vanished from news channels.... i guess Priyanka affect....

after his stupid remarks like 27000000000 jobs being vacant in Gujarat and Every 2 out of 1 child being malnourished in Gujarat anybody will be embarrassed to come in front of media for a while.

hindus in Kerala accounts for around 55-56% muslims-24%,christians.-19%....
but about 30% of hindus are either sikulars or atheists and 10% are christian converts(who still uses hindu names to obtain reservation benefits)...

If that can happen in Goa it can happen in Kerala also. Reconvert them to Hinduism. Christianity is a dying religion so as Islam. Islam looks strong from outside but Muslims are loosing faith in that very fast and are converting to Christianity and becoming atheist. When they see people living peacefully and enjoying the life which they can not do, their analysis bring only one reason to their mind, the Islam. We hindus should tactfully propagate Hinduism in west. America is on threshold of embracing Hinduism. What we just need is a little support from our Government and a coordinate effort to bring people in the fold of Hinduism. If we can accept Hindu converts to Hinduism, many will come back. All situations are favorable. We just need to make an effort. I can foresee India going back to its glorious days of past. Let Namo be PM. You will start realizing what i realize today.

If that can happen in Goa it can happen in Kerala also. Reconvert them to Hinduism. Christianity is a dying religion so as Islam. Islam looks strong from outside but Muslims are loosing faith in that very fast and are converting to Christianity and becoming atheist. When they see people living peacefully and enjoying the life which they can not do, their analysis bring only one reason to their mind, the Islam. We hindus should tactfully propagate Hinduism in west. America is on threshold of embracing Hinduism. What we just need is a little support from our Government and a coordinate effort to bring people in the fold of Hinduism. If we can accept Hindu converts to Hinduism, many will come back. All situations are favorable. We just need to make an effort. I can foresee India going back to its glorious days of past. Let Namo be PM. You will start realizing what i realize today.

So much bullshit has never been spoken.

The world is heading towards atheism/agnosticism, Hinduism is just as silly as all other religions. We just haven't been the target of ridicule as much as Christianity/Islam.

The only worry i have of Modi becoming PM is, the surge of people who share your thoughts..... And let me tell you my friend..... this kind of thinking will disintegrate our nation......

So much bullshit has never been spoken.

The world is heading towards atheism/agnosticism, Hinduism is just as silly as all other religions. We just haven't been the target of ridicule as much as Christianity/Islam.

It is because you are not aware. Today about 2 crores of Americans are doing yogas. They are accepting Indian tradition and culture, They have started wearing Indian dresses. Indian has emerged as most literate and most rich community in US. Indian dances and bollywood is fast becoming popular. Microsoft and IBM today employs more Indians than Americans.

Watch a video are we hindus?

Watch invisible innovation youtube video.

Back
Top Bottom