What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The topics for elections should involve the vision of the leader/party for India and past performance.
The topics you have raised are only important when the above are same for all the parties/leaders.
Well turn a few pages and you'll realise why I raised this issue.

Yes, you do appear to be a person with a lot of problems. :coffee: ......get help, or maybe you can start a new gossip.
caught you!!!
Do you think i won't be able to recognize my long lost foe?? :coffee:

There have been personal attacks against Modi too. Infact the kind of poision we have seen against Modi over a decade trumps everything the gandhis have faced.

BTW what do you have to say about Vadra's legal corruption? Hope you are not denying it...

read my post no# 20695
Indian Political Corner / General Elections 2014 | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 1380

Dont jump into any conclusion after reading one or 2 of my posts here.
I am a political mugwump,i dont support any party as such.

Well I would not have taken up this issue had Mr.Subramanian Swamy not called Priyanka gandhi an alcoholic.
That is what I call personal attack.
--
mr .swamy knows more than us ..
what congress did with Modi was not peronal attack..
Priyanka gandhi cant be selective to pick issue..
you have to own all -postive and negative
unfortunalety now MMS is not there to take blame as always

Don't you know, the standards for judging NaMo is much higher.

Its called Double Standards.
--
its good . so even Namo fails to acquiqre that
he still be much above of mediocre stand of The Gandhis have

caught you!!!
Do you think i won't be able to recognize my long lost foe?? :coffee:

I have no idea with you mean. :coffee: ...... is this how you start a new gossip ?

If I have to choose a foe, I would choose someone Worthy. I assure you, that can never be you.

The topics for elections should involve the vision of the leader/party for India and past performance.

The topics you have raised are only important when the above are same for all the parties/leaders.
--
vision and congress - hum kis gali ja rahe hai ?
leader - wo kaun hai?
pas performace-- 2g, coal, cwg, chopper
--
so they can talk all bullshit as they only have that
10 yr rule .. scaahr report showed muslim not developed
now they wil try for next 10 yrs..
--
Namo started with development but seems got in congress trap partialy of secularism , mudsleding

I have no idea with you mean. :coffee: ...... is this how you start a new gossip ?
If I have to choose a foe, I would choose someone Worthy. I assure you, that can never be you.
Now better hide wherever you can coz now I know who you're.:coffee:

Subramaniam Swami is a loud mouth and extremely unpredictable. He just doesn't know when and where to stop. Such behavior doesn't suit a man of his stature and that probably is one thing that's gonna work against him getting into some serious portfolios under the Central Govt. He is shrewd and a very good economist and could have done good in the Finance Ministry. But his constant reckless outbursts makes him unfit for the job. But still I would like him in some advisory position to Finance Ministry.

Contrary to the popular believe of him being pro-Hindutva and anti-Muslim, his own daughter is married to a Muslim.

BmHivlTCAAER78j.jpg:large

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom