What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Old AAPCong tards slowly converting into BJP fans after reading the writing on the wall :rofl:
whoaaa!!!
I have maintained my stance as a political mugwump.
You'll see me camouflaging as AAPtard,kaangrass supporter and BJP fan.any issues?? :coffee:

esa kya shrap de diya tumney........bechara aya aur gya............ :(

kaun tha woh waisey :D

--
duplicate id ..:crazy:
peole are so much attached :yahoo:

how do you recognised ,, because i asked question ot mod why he banned

When you've just one enemy on the forum its very easy to track that one down.
I had reported him as soon as i was convinced that it was the fsame troll who luvs picking on me and since he had warned me against taking his name,i will just take his pet name MANVAN :coffee:

whoaaa!!!
I have maintained my stance as a political mugwump.
You'll see me camouflaging as AAPtard,kaangrass supporter and BJP fan.any issues?? :coffee:

YES!! If you don't say ABKI BAAR MODI SARKAR 50 times a day than you will be treated as a TRAITOR!!! :angry:

ab bolo.........Tom ko hai Jerry sey pyaar.........Abki baar modi sarkar!! :lol:

YES!! If you don't say ABKI BAAR MODI SARKAR 50 times a day than you will be treated as a TRAITOR!!! :angry:

ab bolo.........Tom ko hai Jerry sey pyaar.........Abki baar modi sarkar!! :lol:

jitna karlo atyachaar
nahi kahungi
abki baar modi sarkar...:p::bunny:

Btw i do support Modi and you know it.

Anjali Damania accepted on Times Now that she is a pathologist by profession. However she purchased farmers' land in Maharashtra by declaring herself as a 'farmer' and thereafter sold that land to Private real state conglomerates [1]. This fraud wasn't the first time; she is a known Land Shark in Maharashtra [2].
(As a side fact her husband Anish Damania, head of Emkay Global, was charged with erroneous trading order, which led the Nifty to slump by 900 points (more than 15 per cent) [6])
In the past she, along with Kejriwal, levelled charges against Nitin Gadkari for Irrigation scam. None of the wild allegations put by the shoot and scoot team could be proved [3], but in doing so they protected the actual accused of Irrigation scam - Sharad Pawar [4]. Damania wasn't even aware of the whistle-blower of the entire scam (chief engineer Vijay Pandhare). After which the state BJP unit was the first to unearth the irrigation scam and had undertaken public agitations but Kejriwal took all credit with media glare and spicy false allegations.
What media never highlighted was the fact that Gadkari promptly challenged Damania's wild rants with a legal notice [5]

Now here comes the interesting part. When people asked Kejriwal how come AAP has got Anjali Damania, a known Land Shark, in the party? Then Kejriwal LIED and said she’s just an 'ordinary volunteer'. [7]
But now we find that AAP has given her a LokSabha ticket from Nagpur, Maharastra.
‘Just a volunteer' Mr. kejriwal ?

‪#‎DamaadGate‬ ‪#‎49LiesOfAK49‬
Report via ShankhNaad
[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euRO3dJgRs8
IAC member Anjali Damania bought farm land, then sold it after changing land use - Indian Express
[2] Activist Anjali Damania a land shark too | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
[3]

[4]
[5] Gadkari slaps defamation notice on IAC activist Anjali Damania - The Times of India
[6] Nifty crash raises political temperature | Business Standard
[7] Arvind Kejriwal give Land Shark Anjali Damania ticket for LS 2014, calls her ordinary volunteer - YouTube

1932272_400329980106656_7487270112412472080_n.jpg

When you've just one enemy on the forum its very easy to track that one down.
I had reported him as soon as i was convinced that it was the fsame troll who luvs picking on me and since he had warned me against taking his name,i will just take his pet name MANVAN :coffee:
--
so he was who not be named..:-)
pdf is strange place

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom