What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Plus I kind of find her hot , ye vadra ne kaise pataya isko, she is way out of his league
Priyanka Hot :o: Good Joke :rofl:
2009050857360101.jpg

Swamy is nutcase.
Though being tamil origin..I don't know from where he got extreme dislike for Tamilians.
Yeah, that is one thing that amazes me too!! But isn't it true that he dislikes only LTTE and supporting Tamils?

any one aware of two of our most respected member missing.
Fsayd and bhai zakir
any idea..
miss there poster and logic

Priyanka Gandhi got Indira's looks. I always thought Congress will project her more or convince her to lead the party but alas they chose that dumb Rahul!!

Priyanka Gandhi Directly attacking her own brother Rahul Gandhi??? :o::o:

--
all know this
but who will speak .. that shhahajada is naked ...:-):taz:o_O:yahoo::woot:

Priyanka Gandhi got Indira's looks. I always thought Congress will project her more or convince her to lead Congress but alas they chose that dumb Rahul!!
--
looks can take her up to congress postiion but further you need brains ...
he did not wanted to come .. but MAMA told :-) beta kar le

Congress just needs a face. The work involving brains is actually done by the bureaucrats and advisors like Ahmed Patel!!
--
true ..
RTI was by aruna roy
Food secuirty .. still dont know how to work out

but then these thnig happed when you face election..
mature real politicain can tear these face to the core..

Congress just needs a face. The work involving brains is actually done by the bureaucrats and advisors like Ahmed Patel!!

Irony, for past 10 years a MUSLIM was advising a CHRISTIAN on how to give work to a SIKH to run a country of Majority HINDUS & they still question our SECULARISM :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom