What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

you're not just IMPATIENT but a mental patient too.:devil::devil::devil:
You need a shrink...get some help pronto!!!:p:

added to my signature :coffee:

Btw why is BJP getting so desperate??
I saw Mr.Subraminan Swamy calling Priyanka an alcoholic in his Fb post.Why did they've to stoop so low and make personal attacks??
The remark on Priyanka Gandhi was pathetic.

I hope they dont water down their own efforts.

@SarthakGanguly @arp2041 @chak de INDIA

The name says everything.

definitely taller than you lil midget :-)

:lol:

Congresswaalas were dying to get his sister join politics, maybe she will replace him after these elections. Atleast she has more brains than this guy.
Plus I kind of find her hot , ye vadra ne kaise pataya isko, she is way out of his league :pissed:

:azn:

hey now.

Hi Manavanataratruti.

Next time you create a Multiple I.D you might want to refrain from having 'ti' as the ending letters in your username ;)

Contrary to the popular believe of him being pro-Hindutva and anti-Muslim, his own daughter is married to a Muslim.

Not like he had a choice in the matter, even though he himself is married to a parsee.

suhasini-haidar-241011.jpg

suha-modi1_630.jpg

Suhasini Haidar (CNN-IBN), daughter of Subramaniam Swamy is married to the son of the former Foreign Secretary Salman Haidar.

Swamy is nutcase.
Though being tamil origin..I don't know from where he got extreme dislike for Tamilians.
there are many peoples like him in every society...there is a chap named 'manvanthrathruthi' in this forum...he keeps poking fun on malayalis and Kerala,though he himself a born malayali...ironically he is a great fan of chubbu chamy..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom