What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10170956_905422929474678_2316385849731856505_n.jpg

Well I would not have taken up this issue had Mr.Subramanian Swamy not called Priyanka gandhi an alcoholic.
That is what I call personal attack.

telling somebody alcoholic if somebody is really alcoholic is not very offensive. It is certainly less offensive than
Uski maka abhi abhi 50 paise me 1 peti lagay he modi win ;) modi PM bane to 50k milenge agar nahi hua to 1lkh jayenga ...;)

Share something with me out of that 50K.

You should chk her speech, she is indeed making personal attacks on Modi, raising questions on his marriage, wtf she has to do with Modi's Marriage???

The entire anti-Modi camp has made sure that this elections stand out for the usage of GUTTER language.

She is from that robber family. Fix her with her husband.

Result of election 2014 will surprise everyone ;)

How ??

Like Rajasthan? will BJP get more seats than anybody would have projected?

Yesterday I show the interview of gautam Adani.

He clarified all issues of land being given to him at a cheap rate.

He said he was given the land by congress government at 10 pase per Square meter. Than shankar sig gave at Rs 1 and BJP at Rs 32. It was a submerge land at see cost. they filled it up nad build mudra port. He also said that under new SEZ policy of central government, other people got the land at same rate. He also clarified that there is not a single inch of land is taken from Farmer. Land from farmers was also available at the same rate as we buy from government but we prefer to take it from Government. This land was given at that price to develop the region. We have not got any special favor from Gujarat Government.

Anyone knows the age of Narendra Modi??

63 years

Subramaniam Swami is a loud mouth and extremely unpredictable. He just doesn't know when and where to stop. Such behavior doesn't suit a man of his stature and that probably is one thing that's gonna work against him getting into some serious portfolios under the Central Govt. He is shrewd and a very good economist and could have done good in the Finance Ministry. But his constant reckless outbursts makes him unfit for the job. But still I would like him in some advisory position to Finance Ministry.

Contrary to the popular believe of him being pro-Hindutva and anti-Muslim, his own daughter is married to a Muslim.

Being Pro hindu is not bad. Most of the Muslims are blindly pro Muslim. hindus should also have somebody to speak on their behalf.

Rahul -43
Modi education - MA
Rahul - BA, M.Phil

No M phil he failed in that exam.

Congresswaalas were dying to get his sister join politics, maybe she will replace him after these elections. Atleast she has more brains than this guy.
Plus I kind of find her hot , ye vadra ne kaise pataya isko, she is way out of his league :pissed:

She has not given that impression in this election. At least Pappu do not say someone Chuha which his sister says.

Last edited:
telling somebody alcoholic if somebody is really alcoholic is not very offensive. It is certainly less offensive than

Share something with me out of that 50K.

What u want to know ? Ow ok party for all pdfians ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom