What's new

Indian police's 'Muslim' terror drill

Crime and terrorism knows no religion or face color.

The police should be training to capture/eliminate the terrorist regardless of how he looks or what he wears.
What advantage does this bring? That next time there will be a faster response because they can identify the guy with a turban and/or white cap? What if it's a non-muslim or non-sikh? What happens then?

Indian security forces did that in the past because they knew they are not part of a secular nation as otherwise portrayed.
When you train a dog catcher to catch dogs, you use dogs in the training exercise, not cats. Most acts of urban terrorism in India have been committed by Islamist terrorists lately.. Hence.... QED.

EDIT: [And now I wait for some illiterate to start screaming on how I have called Muslims as dogs.]

Didn't you knew Modi made Ajit Doval to put a chip in every Indian Muslim to track what they say or even think about. One word about the truth and they get the chop.

I would say internet censorship.

When you train a dog catcher to catch dogs, you use dogs in the training exercise, not cats. Most acts of urban terrorism in India have been committed by Islamist terrorists lately.. Hence.... QED.

EDIT: [And now I wait for some illiterate to start screaming on how I have called Muslims as dogs.]
Tum se hamara badla akbar ud din owaisi lega hindu banye :-D :-D

nope that (we) is just in ur thougts.....

So then there would be many practices where they might have made dummy maoists or all this practice only works for minorities of India?
How many public bomb blast maoist done they live in particular area which are remote to cities mostly hiding in forest.they don't commit act beyond their Areas whereas terror mostly Islamic radicals organisation do it such things. even Pakistan itself is affected by Islamic radicalisation most Muslims know that they are only facing sins of the few who are malining whole community.

Indians think it is open season to attempt to cure their eternal butthurt by picking on their Muslim citizens.

I was hoping after hosting more than a billion people you would realise its pretty stupid to generalize. :rolleyes:
I don't think you are stupid, so what if you generalized Indians while telling them its stupid to generalize. Generally mistakes happen.

Your security forces are not dog catchers.

So then there would be many practices where they might have made dummy maoists or all this practice only works for minorities of India?
Given that the Moaists have never engaged terror attacks in any Indian town/city against civilians then this is an entirely moot point.

Like I said, this is based in realties. In the past Sikh mock terrorists were used, as a Sikh I am fine with this because I understand why this needed to be so in the past. Stop acting naive with this "who, me?" mentality.

No one is saying all Muslims are terorists or that the Indian state regards them as such but the Indian state (as are most Western nations) are aware of the risk they face and from whom.

As the saying goes, not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim.

Well if you are intentionally vilifying a particular community as you said then at least I have no issues with that. But just keep all this vilifying to Indian muslims. And don't extend it to 1.5 billion plus muslims.
Well I don't know if you know this or not, sometimes people from Pakistan also take part in such terror activities (our views may differ on this) in India. So let's settle it with Subcontinent Muslims only!

I was thinking just this, do we even know for sure these cops weren't Muslim?

This is a fake controversy stirred up by certain members with a certain agenda on here. You can bet there were Muslim police officers taking part in this mock drill.

Will there be outcry when it is revealed Australian police are training with mock terrorists who are using black ISIS/Islamic flags and headbands?

Let's be honest.. this thing made it to the limelight 'cause it happened in Gujarat. Add to that.. those media-men who became redundant since last year! Had it happened in UP or WB or for that matter any of the non-BJP ruling states, no one would have even bothered! & it happens throughout India... some are with head attire.. & some without!

Given that the Moaists have never engaged terror attacks in any Indian town/city against civilians then this is an entirely moot point.

Like I said, this is based in realties. In the past Sikh mock terrorists were used, as a Sikh I am fine with this because I understand why this needed to be so in the past. Stop acting naive with this "who, me?" mentality.

No one is saying all Muslims are terorists or that the Indian state regards them as such but the Indian state (as are most Western nations) are aware of the risk they face and from whom.

As the saying goes, not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim.

Shows your wrong priorities. There are far more casualties at the hand of maoists than anybody else. What about Bodo's? What about the Hindu extremists themselves? As I said. Do you target anybody else other than your minorities in your anti terror drills. Or poor minorities are the sole targets of such drills.

By calling all terrorists as muslims you just screwed your whole post. Since there are more casualties at the hands of non Muslim militants than muslims militants in India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom