What's new

Indian police's 'Muslim' terror drill

Secular, Democratic Republic India.

When it goes against the fake beliefs, close the thread.

Nice.
How has this gone against the secular or democratic beliefs of India?

Indian security forces in the past used to train against Sikh mock terrorists how is that for secularism?!

From what I've seen in the UK the mock drills use guys who are brown and obviously representative of a certain community but they don't explicitly wear Islamic attire.
Brits are too politically correct so they use "ASIANS".

Thank you sir, you can always be counted on for a sane and fair analysis.

Very true, these are the guys the West (and India) need to be wary of and who have attacked them in the past:

7/7:

July_7,_2005_London_bombings_CCTV.JPG

9/11:

1314869577401_1314869577401_r.jpg

26/11:

mumbai_attack_cctv_footage_20090225.jpg

26-11_10362f.jpg

It should be no surprise if police forces around the world are using brown mock terrorists especially those with backpacks.
they are the mutual shame of Muslims. may they burn in eternal hell

Good to see you that defaming and vilifying particular communities is a norm in your country. :lol:
Doesn't after major terrorists attack many threads about throwing Afghans out of Pakistan pops up on PDF? what exactly you guys do then if not defame and vilifye a particular community?

What if the guy was a Muslim cop and he was just wearing the skull cap because it was after his Friday prayers? Ever considered that?
I was thinking just this, do we even know for sure these cops weren't Muslim?

This is a fake controversy stirred up by certain members with a certain agenda on here. You can bet there were Muslim police officers taking part in this mock drill.

Will there be outcry when it is revealed Australian police are training with mock terrorists who are using black ISIS/Islamic flags and headbands?

Indians think it is open season to attempt to cure their eternal butthurt by picking on their Muslim citizens.

I was hoping after hosting more than a billion people you would realise its pretty stupid to generalize. :rolleyes:

How has this gone against the secular or democratic beliefs of India?

Indian security forces in the past used to train against Sikh mock terrorists how is that for secularism?!

Crime and terrorism knows no religion or face color.

The police should be training to capture/eliminate the terrorist regardless of how he looks or what he wears.
What advantage does this bring? That next time there will be a faster response because they can identify the guy with a turban and/or white cap? What if it's a non-muslim or non-sikh? What happens then?

Indian security forces did that in the past because they knew they are not part of a secular nation as otherwise portrayed.

I was thinking just this, do we even know for sure these cops weren't Muslim?

This is a fake controversy stirred up by certain members with a certain agenda on here. You can bet there were Muslim police officers taking part in this mock drill.

Will there be outcry when it is revealed Australian police are training with mock terrorists who are using black ISIS/Islamic flags and headbands?

Stick to the topic please. Don't drag others in when none is needed.

Fake controversy, my foot.....anything that goes against the belief of a secular Indian is a propaganda. Why not go ahead and label it as a ISI effort to create chaos?

they are the mutual shame of Muslims. may they burn in eternal hell
Of course they are sir, what these scum do no religion stands for. I don't see anyone praising the work of the police force to counter any terror attacks that may be launched. This is almost tacit support for these terrorists.

It's not about vilifying or defaming anyone but being realistic, surely you can see that?

So then there would be many practices where they might have made dummy maoists or all this practice only works for minorities of India?

Pakistan a failed nation can't take care of itself but want to project itself as leader of muslims..fact is Muslims are safer and happier in India. Their numbers didn't dwindle like minorities in pakistan..neighbours like Iran afghan don't want **** influence, India has sealed its border, bangalis got freedom from them and rest of the middle east think of them as cheap labor. Some Muslim country makes one statement of support or give some loan to it and pakistan starts believing that it is the numero uno Islamic country.

Pakistan ranked third amongst top 10 best performing markets in 2014: Bloomberg | Pakistan Today

Pakistan a failed nation can't take care of itself but want to project itself as leader of muslims..fact is Muslims are safer and happier in India. Their numbers didn't dwindle like minorities in pakistan..neighbours like Iran afghan don't want **** influence, India has sealed its border, bangalis got freedom from them and rest of the middle east think of them as cheap labor. Some Muslim country makes one statement of support or give some loan to it and pakistan starts believing that it is the numero uno Islamic country.

Yes i fully agree ....the muslims are safer in India that is why the police training uses Muslims as potential guinea pigs in mock exercises, so when the time comes, they can easily shoot and kill them (read Gujarat riots)

Doesn't after major terrorists attack many threads about throwing Afghans out of Pakistan pops up on PDF? what exactly you guys do then if not defame and vilifye a particular community?

Well if you are intentionally vilifying a particular community as you said then at least I have no issues with that. But just keep all this vilifying to Indian muslims. And don't extend it to 1.5 billion plus muslims.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom