What's new

Indian PM,refuses to join oath taking ceremony of Nawaz Sharif.

the problem is security..... and terrorists attacks in pakistan....

Try another line.....going by your logic, no female diplomat should visit India then. ;)

Besides, how many visiting VIPs have been killed in Pakistan.......Chinese Premier must be a brave man to visit Pakistan next week. :cheesy:

Try another line.....going by your logic, no female diplomat should visit India then. ;)

Besides, how many visiting VIPs have been killed in Pakistan.......Chinese Premier must be a brave man to visit Pakistan next week. :cheesy:

is chinese premier coming to the oath? ....
what about the expected crowd to the ceremony? is security in pakistan better now?

Son of former Pakistan PM kidnapped at gunpoint during election rally - World News.....

funny, you guys can only invite him... and whether Indian premier want to visit or not out of question for you guys.... no body is insulting here.... but the members from pakistani itself...

why so much hoopla about it ?

this visit would have been useless .

NS doesnt know anything about the current diplomatic talks/progress.
nothing concrete would have happened.

on the other hand MMS has cabinet issues to deal with ,supreme court‘s comment to understand and foreign visits to do.

one should have patience let NS have his time in office. Then a proper diplomatic visit should be arranged from any side.

First of all I don't even think that there was an official invitation from Nawaz. He probably just said that in some media interview without being serious about it.

Secondly I highly doubt there is any past precedent of a PM joining oath taking ceremony of another even in a friendly country, not an Indian PM as far as I can remember in the last 15 years.

Thirdly official tours of PMs are planned well ahead.

Fourthly from an Indian point of view an Indian PM going to Pakistan at this point is not a joke, it has to be a well thought out process. Decisions taken is haste most likely will be repented of later. Good call MMS.

I'll accept that it wasn't his wish to attend the oath taking ceremony. It wasn't a scheduling issue.

I'm wondering which of the two you're calling a weak PM?

He changed it to .kp, KPK where PTI won.

thanks..................

Dont you consider Sri Lankan cricket team as VIP visitors ? Though not killed, they were certainly attacked..

Now he will say that, If MMS don't come here, i will go there for taking oath. :cheers:
Will you please come to my party...please please please
image_1.jpg

Not feeling well, thanks to your friend...
hangover_2_helms_wallpaper_220.jpg

nigga please!!!
7692272.jpg

Indo-Pakistan relationship is a delicate one..has to be treated as such..and its not just a PR opportunity.
What would have been the agenda of such a meeting?

Dont you consider Sri Lankan cricket team as VIP visitors ? Though not killed, they were certainly attacked..

Maybe if they were confined to living within the Cricket Stadium, such incident may have not taken place, I guess we didn't offer them the same hospitality as some safe neighbourhoods do......one could also drag Rajiv and Indira into the equation. !!

All of you people saying that this was a good step and whatnot need to understand why we all are voicing opinion against it, simply because it was premature. He has absolutely no authority at this moment, official notification was not issued of even a single NA seat and he goes around inviting premiers to a would be ceremony.

This is not how states work, you dont invite other premiers 2 hours after closing time of voting through the roof top of a house in Model Town.

Exactly.

How could one expect MMS accepting the invitation for a oath ceremony from a person who is yet to be declared the winner?

Its not a "tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye" kind of relationship.

All of you people saying that this was a good step and whatnot need to understand why we all are voicing opinion against it, simply because it was premature. He has absolutely no authority at this moment, official notification was not issued of even a single NA seat and he goes around inviting premiers to a would be ceremony.

This is not how states work, you dont invite other premiers 2 hours after closing time of voting through the roof top of a house in Model Town.
He got congratulated and then invited the people who congratulated him. wHATS THE HARM IN THAT. Inspite of rigging his majority is not going to suffer much and therefore the right to form Government is his.
Araz

Sounds like anti-nationalism. PTI is No.3 rank party but not whole Pakistan so let’s not spread such thinking in order to maintain unity.

Who is a national party? PMLN which only won in punjab.... PPP only in sindh.... while PTi got votes even from Karachi. First party to get so many votes in karachi other than MQM in last 2 decades. so which qualifies for the national party tag.?

well, that was a pretty stupid invite anyway. even inviting friendly nations premier to such oath taking ceremonies is silly, let alone people you want to get along with. What purpose would it serve. No wonder Manmohan Singh excused himself, nothing against him.

And that's another thing, he "excused" himself, didn't "decline". Though, both words serve the same purpose, but one is more politer than the other.

Back
Top Bottom