What's new

Indian PM,refuses to join oath taking ceremony of Nawaz Sharif.

If Prime Minister of the second largest nation on the planet is tom dick and harry. Then what are you? and what weight you carry. Bacteria or virus? :lol:
We are not second largest nation bro.. :)

He should have only invited Chinese PM.

Anyone saying MMS's schedules didn't match... Please tell me which angel came down to tell them so and so date of the oath taking ceremony?

No date has been finalized and you're saying MMS's schedule clashed?

Mian jaan diyo, bisti karwa lia hai, ab bisti aan dio...

Are you sure that the Chinese PM will accept NS invitation?

Ghulami abhi say shuru, Saudi and american ambassadors have met him!
So what? I mean this is normal that the ambassadors of all major countries will met him to discuss reevaluate the relationships. Even Chinese PM is visiting Pakistan in late May. Does that mean anything suspicious? The immature behavior reminds me of "Dhoodh ka jala jhaag bhee chaan chaan key peta hay."

I'll accept that it wasn't his wish to attend the oath taking ceremony. It wasn't a scheduling issue.

I'm wondering which of the two you're calling a weak PM?

He changed it to .kp, KPK where PTI won.

we actually have no idea about why he refused etc... may be he got plans to visit some other day... or may be security reasons, because large no of people attend oath taking ceremony... when have no info about why he refused... not good to comment....

MMS is already getting headache because lot's of scam by UPA- 11

This was a smart move by Nawaz to show his willingness to befriend India. He would have known MMS would refuse and thus further expose India's intransigence to the international community.

You are overestimating the clairvoyant skills of this simpleton. He cannot even give you the guarantee that he will be the PM after six months. This incorrigible person doesn't even understand that Pak is beset with plethora of self-created problems and the worst of them is deteriorating internal security problem that cannot be solved unless all political parties sit together and come up with a plan to deal with it. Inter-provincial harmony, law and order situation, a viable tax system, education and health, relationship between institutions, economy and other such internal proboems should be his priorities - and hardly any of them is solely dependent on the Indo Pak relations. He can invite Indian PM over for tea once he has solved these issues.

If Prime Minister of the second largest nation on the planet is tom dick and harry. Then what are you? and what weight you carry. Bacteria or virus? :lol:

I'M sure even Bacteria is more audible than the Indian PM.
I wasn't just referring to the quantity PM, recently Shatru Sinha was a guest at a wedding of a Pakistani politicians daughter...fine...but the oath taking ceremony is no private affair, if needed the foreign office usualy sends out invitation to the head of states.

I'M sure even Bacteria is more audible than the Indian PM.
I wasn't just referring to the quantity PM, recently Shatru Sinha was a guest at a wedding of a Pakistani politicians daughter...fine...but the oath taking ceremony is no private affair, if needed the foreign office usualy sends out invitation to the head of states.

the problem is security..... and terrorists attacks in pakistan....

faltu ki bsiti karwai mian ne :D phone kar k puch letey ki aana munasib hai bhi ya nai?

ps: if MMS had been to the ceremony, we Indians wud have taken an oath to oust him n congress in coming elections. its nt the right time fr him to hurt sentiments of soooo many Indians after all what's happening btwn our 2 countries.

hope mian visits India and does nt do tit fr tat, which wud damage any chance of peace.

1. Manmohan singh can't visit pak as the terror export to India is still intact and the terrorists like hafeez saeed etc. are moving freely.

2. Good gesture by Nawaz sharif he will built a better pakistan i think, but before that he have to show something concrete on the ground and act against anti India terrorist elements and control pak army. :angel:

This was a smart move by Nawaz to show his willingness to befriend India. He would have known MMS would refuse and thus further expose India's intransigence to the international community.

international community as in Bangladeshi jamatis? :rolleyes:

Fittey moo Nawaz Sharif. Just like your friends in previous govt, u have no dignity but u also drag Pakistan down with yourself too.

What was the purpose of even hinting of inviting him when we all know its a useless gesture to begin with? To show Washington what a peace dove you are?

Back
Top Bottom