What's new

Indian PM,refuses to join oath taking ceremony of Nawaz Sharif.

Also Indian Jama'tis and Indian Mujahids. Don't forget the Kasmiri Mujahedeen, Maoists and NE FFs.

Now you are just shooting yourself in the foot. :lol: Let me quote your original post.

This was a smart move by Nawaz to show his willingness to befriend India. He would have known MMS would refuse and thus further expose India's intransigence to the international community.

The "international community" that you mentioned above(viz. Indian Mujahids. Kasmiri Mujahedeen, Maoists and NE terrorists) is already aware of India's intransigence, that's a pretty awesome thing if you ask me. Try harder next time.

And what do you think Indians did on eastern borders? Skirmishes etc? Then recent killing of Sanaullah?? Don't be a hypocrite.

Where did I say I like India or where did I say dam Indian PM is not coming or where did I say India & Pakistan are going to be best friend? Where amigo??

It was a sad answer to Pakistan`s new PM.
But I wonder why Nawaz Sharif Sahab wanted to visit India? Why . . . ?
Absolutely, there is no need for it. 1st he have to fulfill his promises to the nation.
He must do something for major crises in Pakistan pr today wich is load shedding etc . . .

Dear, Nawaz Sharif Sahab, dosen`t matter weather you will visit India or not. Because their (Indians) poor thoughts against us will never going to be change. No never!

Manmohan should have gone ... his image in India currently is rock-bottom, a foreign visit may help him revive.

Was expected anyway. Considering the kinda turmoil MMS's govt is in, last thing he needs is a backlash back home by his political opponents.

In anycase it's bit too early to get lovey dovey anywayy. Let NS settle into his seat & get through his immediate priorities. Meeting of this kind goes with huge expectations... & there is no scope for any settlements in the near future as MMS is almost a lame duck PM now.

should have accepted this invitation.
for god sake solve this fuc**ng kashmir issue and get rid of them bastard terrorists.

should have accepted this invitation.
for god sake solve this fuc**ng kashmir issue and get rid of them bastard terrorists.

I hope you are not talking about the citizens of Kashmir.

How can you settle a situation like this politically when the people there don't want to be part of India?

They are not cattle you can buy and sell, they're people.

Only way to solve this is to let people of Kashmir decide, be it be their own country of part of Pakistan, whatever it may be.

That will solve this issue and will make the freedom fighters put down their arms in the the area.

It was a sad answer to Pakistan`s new PM.
But I wonder why Nawaz Sharif Sahab wanted to visit India? Why . . . ?
Absolutely, there is no need for it. 1st he have to fulfill his promises to the nation.
He must do something for major crises in Pakistan pr today wich is load shedding etc . . .

Dear, Nawaz Sharif Sahab, dosen`t matter weather you will visit India or not. Because their (Indians) poor thoughts against us will never going to be change. No never!

poor thoughts aside, you need Indian help to tide over major crisis that hits your industries. You cant ramp up power production in 1 or 2 years, you will have to buy power from us, when you invest in them.

He got congratulated and then invited the people who congratulated him. wHATS THE HARM IN THAT. Inspite of rigging his majority is not going to suffer much and therefore the right to form Government is his.
Araz

I have no objection to the last sentence of yours. He does have the right to form government indeed.

But the harm is that he was delivering victory speech very prematurely, even the most ardent pml supporter I Know admits this. Now the problem is that inter state stuff is not done like this. The sarabjit episode, indian media nay mitti paleet ki...this is not how it works, he wasn't even confirmed PM by that time.

Anyways, mitti pao, this is insignificant at this time.

Manmohan Singh not to attend Nawaz Sharif's oath-taking ceremony

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will not attend the oath-taking ceremony of PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan, according to reports.

Sharif on Monday said he will invite Manmohan Singh to Pakistan for his oath-taking ceremony as the new prime minister.

Nawaz has already indicated his desire to normalise "rollercoaster" ties with India.

Prime Minister Singh had lost no time on Sunday in congratulating Sharif on his election victory, which will give him his third term as prime minister of Pakistan, and invited him to visit India at a mutually convenient time.
- with PTI inputs
why pm don't attend ceremoney ???

I hope you are not talking about the citizens of Kashmir.

How can you settle a situation like this politically when the people there don't want to be part of India?

They are not cattle you can buy and sell, they're people.

Only way to solve this is to let people of Kashmir decide, be it be their own country of part of Pakistan, whatever it may be.

That will solve this issue and will make the freedom fighters put down their arms in the the area.

you want to do propaganda???
you think i will change my mind with this sh8t propaganda of yours.

have you ever visited j&k ???
pak-stan and pak-stani people can never win propaganda war with india.we are 1.24 billion strong and you are just 180 million.

1.24 people screaming india and 180 million speaking pak-stan you tell me which will be louder.pak-stan or india???
i visit j&k every year it's just some place in kashmir valley which are dangerous but not as dangerous as karachi.
visit kashmir and then talk sh8t.

well it was a good gesture on part of nawaz sharif, but a hasty one.. in result brought shame as Indian premier has excused from joining in the oath taking ceremony..

further I would like to point out that why Nawaaz Sharif didnt invite Chinese, Irani and Afghani premiers?

May be MMS thought it's a PLOY to kidnap him and India would be blackmailed to give Kashmir :omghaha:

btw not a bad decision since trust is broken and Ganja first needs some time to settle down.

Back
Top Bottom