What's new

Indian PM,refuses to join oath taking ceremony of Nawaz Sharif.

poor thoughts aside, you need Indian help to tide over major crisis that hits your industries. You cant ramp up power production in 1 or 2 years, you will have to buy power from us, when you invest in them.

Indian help? Have India enough sources to help others?

well it was a good gesture on part of nawaz sharif, but a hasty one.. in result brought shame as Indian premier has excused from joining in the oath taking ceremony..

further I would like to point out that why Nawaaz Sharif didnt invite Chinese, Irani and Afghani premiers?

MMS should have gone, this kind of diplomacy is not good. What was the problem in going for oath taking ceremony. It makes sense to have a regular contact where we go to their oath taking ceremony and they come to ours. I am sorry but in this case Pakistani's looks more open and we look close minded.

Pakistan and Pakistani. You should write it that way. mr.indian

Congrats!!! But India should try to fix own problems first before offering others.

which problem? I did not say India should try to help without being asked. And its not help, its selling surplus power, when required.

What are other options in front of NS then, if he wants to improve this specific situation.

mona jee chaker laga lety pak ka or apny gaoon ka bhi ky ajata hai yaar?

which problem? I did not say India should try to help without being asked. And its not help, its selling surplus power, when required.

What are other options in front of NS then, if he wants to improve this specific situation.

Your country don`t want dialogue with Pakistan for all major problems like Kashmir etc . . How can Pakistan buy power from India?

i guess you are not a mod mr.pak-stani

Tension na le mr.hindu-stani.

Your country don`t want dialogue with Pakistan for all major problems like Kashmir etc . . How can Pakistan buy power from India?

Tension na le yar.

thats for NS to decide. Whether wait for dialogue with India on kashmir or buy power. BTW how does pakistan buy/sell other commodities from/to India then?

thats for NS to decide. Whether wait for dialogue with India on kashmir or buy power. BTW how does pakistan buy/sell other commodities from/to India then?

Again, solve your own problem first than offering power to Pak.

MMS should have accepted the invitation. Pretty bold gesture from Nawaz Sharif.
I am saying the same, how a opportunity to send good message is converted the wrong way.

I am saying the same, how a opportunity to send good message is converted the wrong way.

bus jee marzi hai sarkaar ki . BTW he should say yes as nawaz ask him in emotions of success . shayed humara bhala ho jata

Abhi Indian ne Nawaz Sharif Sahab par apni "Yalgaar" start nahi ki like terrorisam, mumbai attack, Hafiz Sayeed etc . . .
Very soon India will attack Nawaz Sharif for all these things. Then . . . Nawaz Sharif Sahab ka India visit aur Indian ke dreams end ho jaye ge.

Tension na le mr.hindu-stani.

tension????
abe tension kaye ko lega bay mein mr. pak-stan??

Again, solve your own problem first than offering power to Pak.

again, what problem? You said NS should look into power situation, and I replied he can take Indian's help in short term while ramping up production.
India will be able to supply in most seasons.

Back
Top Bottom