What's new

Indian obsession with fairness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronos

Reaction score
Country
India
I heard about this 'dark is beautiful' campaign through the Guardian website, spearheaded by nandita das. It is pretty much about challenging the Indian obsession for fair skin and making people feel insecure of having a darker skin color (like me :D)

As I don't have 30 posts, I can't post links. But you search dark is beautiful and get articles what it is about.

What do you guys think?

I heard about this 'dark is beautiful' campaign through the Guardian website, spearheaded by nandita das. It is pretty much about challenging the Indian obsession for fair skin and making people feel insecure of having a darker skin color (like me :D)

As I don't have 30 posts, I can't post links. But you search dark is beautiful and get articles what it is about.

What do you guys think?
this has been discussed many times.. there is a reason why new members are not allowed to post links.. I would suggest you dont open any new thread and contribute in existing threads.

What do you guys think?

If Indians change their obsession from loving fair skin to loving dark skin then many Indian women will end up marrying African men and that will make Indian men mad like Hell !

I don't reply to threads started by guys who are darker than shade 4 of the fair n lovely marker .... be glad that i made myself clear on this post. go scuk on makhan malai so that so u can be fairer enough to be replied back to.

Ohhh!!!! I wasn't aware that this has been discussed many times before. My apologies.

I am new here

Darker or lighter isnt beutifull but Nandita Das is :wub:

I don't reply to threads started by guys who are darker than shade 4 of the fair n lovely marker .... be glad that i made myself clear on this post. go scuk on makhan malai so that so u can be fairer enough to be replied back to.

Stop being racist bharwe :pissed:

Ohhh!!!! I waasn't aware that this has bee discussed many time before. My apologies.

I am new here
no problem mate... you can always contribute in existin threads.. so many of them open.

what fairness?

eat less oily food,if u live in a city,try not to spend time outside during the day 7 am to 7 pm.if in a village,try to be outside as long as u can,let the sun burn u nicely.

the melanin is good for u and the village air is fresh n pure.

Ok bharwe, stop being racist and i also wont speak about your ancestors. :pissed:
Kyon chaip ho raha hai ... faltu bina sune maaza nahi aata kya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom