What's new

Indian obsession with fairness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are obsessed with fair skin because it's is very rare to find a good looking Indian women/man so they associate that ugliness with skin color which is not true.

As a bohra gujarati you sure have quickly mutated to internalize Pakistani superior awesome genes LOL! Pakistanis and their genetic engineering, identity crisis and general lack of intellect!

I love this korean beauty... and her voice is cute

HYUNA%2B-%2BBubble%2BPop%2521%2B091.jpg

As a bohra gujarati you sure have quickly mutated to internalize Pakistani superior awesome genes LOL! Pakistanis and their genetic engineering, identity crisis and general lack of intellect!

Well technically even if I do look like Indians (which I don't), Pakistani girls are very pretty here

Yes she is. :D Zhang Zilin, she won Miss World a few years ago.

And no offense taken of course.
She truly deserves the Miss world crown.But I mean this quest with fairer skin has gone beyond insanity. Don't know about how bad things are in your part of the world but here in Indian it's fcukin insane.

She truly deserves the Miss world crown.But I mean this quest with fairer skin has gone beyond insanity. Don't know about how bad things are in your part of the world but here in Indian it's fcukin insane.

It's not so bad now.

In Hong Kong at least, being tanned is a status symbol and highly desired. Because all the richest Hong Kongers are always playing Golf and taking vacations so they get fairly tanned.

But still, a lot of people prefer Northern Chinese women because they are very light skinned. So it's a split opinion.

its not insane in India.. people will always be judged based on their attractiveness.. in uk tanned are consided attractive now
btw places where most girls are dark skinned.. its not really an issue as you are not competing with fair skinned ones..
its the place where most girls are fair and you are dark.. you will face problem in finding partner..

but then love marriage thing makes all these void.

It's not so bad now.

In Hong Kong at least, being tanned is a status symbol and highly desired. Because all the richest Hong Kongers are always playing Golf and taking vacations so they get fairly tanned.

But still, a lot of people prefer Northern Chinese women because they are very light skinned. So it's a split opinion.

:smokin: :smokin: I am obsessed with Angelababy, a Shanghainess girl who moved to Hongkong when 13 years old. Is she famous in Hongkong now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom