What's new

Indian obsession with fairness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ... False flagger ... ur if really a Keralite talk in malayalam ...

Thats the reason u where not replying to any malayalees in ur introductory thread...

Any half decent Indian who isnt islamophobe or Pakphobe is false flagger? :disagree: But even im shocked by his civilized behavior, mods should take care of this.

Thats the reason u where not replying to any malayalees in ur introductory thread...

That one is a proxy flag bro, forget him.

Any half decent Indian who isnt islamophobe or Pakphobe is false flagger? :disagree: But even im shocked by his civilized behavior, mods should take care of this.

Kyoon re? teri asliyaat saamne aa gayi isiliye? Wah! wah!

Yeh Ravi Nair ID is the one of shan.BEWARE!

oh, really? I thought I did in the Kerala corner thread. Well I will converse in malayalam to you to prove that I am not a false flagger.

Edo, Nair Saab, njaan oru bharathiyan atho malaylai ayittu kondu oru karanavumillathe indiakare support cheyannamenilla. Bhagvyavashal njan cherupathil thanne New Zealandilake kettiyuduthu. Enne western culture corrupt cheythu alliya. Voltaire, Thomas Paine, John locke anganeyulla western philosophermar enne corrupt cheythu.

Kshamikannam.

Did I prove myself not to be a false flagger?

btw, I don't hold pakistan as the ideal either. My viewpoint is, the Indian system is slightly better than the Pakistani one. But the truth is, should Indians really compare ourselves to Pakistanis? Shouldn't we set a high standard for ourselves?

Indians when they go abroad to America find massive success. They are incredibly hard working, entrepreneurial and education oriented. So Indians have the ability to thrive and achieve much more than what we have now. we simply can't blame the government or corruption anymore.

We need to reform our culture. More open to intellectual rigor.

Yeh Ravi Nair ID is the one of shan.BEWARE!

If I was a Pakistani false flagger why would I declare myself to be an atheist who doesn't believe in Islam. I view Islam just like I do every other religion, superstition. I also believe that since a lot of Muslims believe Islam is the ultimate answer, it has made them stop searching for answers and thus have stagnated.

But as Individuals I have no problem what they believe. What I don't trust about Islam and by extension is unquestioned loyalty to a prticular idea. That is dangerous. every idea, like Atheism, Buddhism must be subject to intellectual examination. Discussion opens up channels to exchange new ideas.

Change is the one constant in this world. And cultures have to change. Otherwise they will be left behind in the times they wish to be seen as 'ideal'

oh, really? I thought I did in the Kerala corner thread. Well I will converse in malayalam to you to prove that I am not a false flagger.

Edo, Nair Saab, njaan oru bharathiyan ath malaylai ayittu kondu oru karanavumillathe indiakare support cheyannamenilla. Bhagvyavashal njan cherupathil thanne New Zealandilake kettiyuduthu. Enne western culture corrupt cheythu alliya. Voltaire, Thomas Paine, John locke anganeyulla western philosophermar enne corrupt cheythu.

Kshamikannam.

Did I prove myself not to be a false flagger?

btw, I don't hold pakistan as the ideal either. My viewpoint is, the Indian system is slightly better than the Pakistani one. But the truth is, should Indians really compare ourselves to Pakistanis? Shouldn't we set a high standard for ourselves?

Indians when they go abroad to America find massive success. They are incredibly hard working, entrepreneurial and education oriented. So Indians have the ability to thrive and achieve much more than what we have now. we simply can't blame the government or corruption anymore.

We need to reform our culture. More open to intellectual rigor.
Veala yelle Mone vealayelle ... Our Pakistani foruthhil vannu Bharatiyare Kalli akkanne Thread thodangiyye ninne pinne ponnu mone njan pooo Mala edono ... ninde oru obsession ... raathril mottan chandanom , fair and lovely teechhu pidipikunne nii okke anno oru Shara Shari India karande velluupinnode olle akarshanam tinne kurachhu samsarikkinne ...

Mon Adyam oru 200 post tegakke ... pinnidavam veliye veliye Samsaram... Until then Go to ur Class ... mone Dinesha...

I agree...
Any Indian who is half-civilized on this forum must be immediately IP checked...
Because there is no such thing as a civilized Indian PDF'er...

Haha, well, generally mainland movie is not so popular as HK movie, but there is still some good ones. I highly recommend 致我们终将逝去的青春 and 搜索, the former talks about love stories about 1980s China, Zhaowei is the director. 搜索 is a suspense movie, I like Gao yuanyuan, the actress. And 中国合伙人,四大名捕,鸿门宴... I can't remember if there are some other good movies.

Mainland also have many rubbish movies such as tiny times, what a sh!t movie.

We share similar taste Gao YuanYuan is a real beauty. But she's getting old.

72dbcfd335b1845541f9f873f23bdf96.jpg

Is she Taiwanese? Yea not much to do with skin color. Hot is hot what ever color ^_^

Bold part: This is what is important, not the skin colour, but how she looks. But, Sub-continent people are fond of fair skin only because many of them themselves are a little dark skinned. I have seen Ethiopean/Eritrean and Sudanese men/women who are not fair skinned, but are exceptionally handsome.

Indians are dark Asiatic causacoids, it is absolutely unnatural when an Indian girl with the same level of pigmentation as a Scandinavian girl.

Indian people with their facial structure are more suitable with the olive skin.

Although we Chinese people are not caucasoid, but our women are more suitable with fair skin, but the Chinese men in general don't really mind of having darker skin.

It is not an obsession to be European, we just generally prefer our women having fair skin, but we Chinese men don't really mind having darker skin by ourselves.

Indians like to put a paint job on everything to prevent to be something else, including their skin. It's just a fake paint job.

Bold part: This is what is important, not the skin colour, but how she looks. But, Sub-continent people are fond of fair skin only because many of them themselves are a little dark skinned. I have seen Ethiopean/Eritrean and Sudanese men/women who are not fair skinned, but are exceptionally handsome.

If it was a purely aesthetic choice, i have no problem. You have the freedom to like someone and I don't have the right to interfere.

But what gets me are the ads for the fairness creams. They give you the message of 'you don't need to work out, or read a book or learn an instrument to improve yourself, just use fair & lovely.' And it is weirdly couched in this racist terms.

Bhawawawawwawawawwawawawawwawaawawawawwawa :rofl:

I don't reply to threads started by guys who are darker than shade 4 of the fair n lovely marker .... be glad that i made myself clear on this post. go scuk on makhan malai so that so u can be fairer enough to be replied back to.

Dusky/Brown women are the best

nicolejj.jpg

100% Desi :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom