What's new

Indian News Article Mock Turkish victims

Islamophobia seems to be quite consistent mirroring much of India and Indian society.
Yes, there is Islamophobia in India even amongst educated people but mostly it isn't on your face . I remember one incident back in school where one of my relatives was an administrator in the school I was studying in, complained to my mom that I was hanging out a lot with my Muslim friends. Obviously at that age you don't really discriminate between your classmates.

Btw I am still in touch with those friends even today. They aren't exactly religious people as they consume alcohol and smoke weed. But they do fast during Ramzan. So basically having a Muslim sounding name in India is definitely a curse.

Yes, there is Islamophobia in India even amongst educated people but mostly it isn't on your face . I remember one incident back in school where one of my relatives was an administrator in the school I was studying in, complained to my mom that I was hanging out a lot with my Muslim friends. Obviously at that age you don't really discriminate between your classmates.

Btw I am still in touch with those friends even today. They aren't exactly religious people as they consume alcohol and smoke weed. But they do fast during Ramzan. So basically having a Muslim sounding name in India is definitely a curse.

Education has nothing to do with this.

What you are trying to highlight is the unseen employed systematic approach to alienate or assimilate. Something akin to what Black Americans were facing in the 20s or Europeans Jews in the 30s. It's a formidable challenge even to the most disciplined and optimistic.

Does that make it okay to mock the suffering of others?
A satire platform does satire, like they are supposed to. India does not clamp down on freedom of speech and individual content platforms does not speak for the nation.

By that logic, there was this guy in pakistan recently who claimed pakistan needs to threaten the world with Quran on one hand and atom bomb on the other. Is ENTIRE PAKISTAN threatening the world with self-annihilation if you don't get your handouts?

As for our sentiments on Turkey, our actions on the ground in Turkey speak a lot louder than any narrative pakistanis here might desperately try to build.

It does not mock the victims at all - it is only talking about Pakistani rescue team
and fauxy.com is a spoof "faux" website explicitly so stated.

A satire platform does satire, like they are supposed to. India does not clamp down on freedom of speech and individual content platforms does not speak for the nation.

By that logic, there was this guy in pakistan recently who claimed pakistan needs to threaten the world with Quran on one hand and atom bomb on the other. Is ENTIRE PAKISTAN threatening the world with self-annihilation if you don't get your handouts?

As for our sentiments on Turkey, our actions on the ground in Turkey speak a lot louder than any narrative pakistanis here might desperately try to build.

Satire, as in mocking the death of people? That is satire to you? Would you be fine with the mocking of Jews, Hindus and Christians? In India, if you mock cows you are immediately lynched.

Don'tr worry when a disaster happens in India we all laugh about it.

Don'tr worry when a disaster happens in India we all laugh about it.
You already do.

Anyway, learn to differentiate between a privately owned news platform and national consensus.

The fact that you never learn this is the reason the whole world cannot stand pakistan. Remember Charlie Hebdo?

Satire, as in mocking the death of people? That is satire to you? Would you be fine with the mocking of Jews, Hindus and Christians? In India, if you mock cows you are immediately lynched.
Ofcourse “I” wouldn’t be fine with it.

But I’m perfectly comfortable letting others have the freedom to mock whatever religion in whichever manner they see fit.

This thread is a good example of creating news out of nothing. A nobody writes something on his/her blog or online paper and a whole set of people have got ignited quoting it as a nations collective line of thinking.

In honesty the article is mocking Pakistan. Not Turkish victims.

Which is understandable... Pakistani establishment has made Pakistan a Joker failed nation. So all the power to Hindutva terrorist and Taliban extremists. They both have the right to humiliate banana republic of

Back
Top Bottom