What's new

Indian News Article Mock Turkish victims

There is nothing worse than a hateful Hindutva. Pakistan has been cursed by having such an evil neighbor. Even a vengeful redneck hillbilly might show some level of empathy.

There is nothing worse than a hateful Hindutva. Pakistan has been cursed by having such an evil neighbor. Even a vengeful redneck hillbilly might show some level of empathy.
You can make the case for our colonial sepoys who've brought us to such ignominious low that Pajeets are having a field day trolling us at every juncture.

You can make the case for our colonial sepoys who've brought us to such ignominious low that Pajeets are having a field day trolling us at every juncture.

True. The men in khaki are worse than pajeets.

True. The men in khaki are worse than pajeets.
Then what are you two doing on defence.pk?
Seems you are obsessed with us.more obsessed than pajeets

We won't spare you. Not even if you plead. Your misery hasn't even begun traitor.
Don't worry..I don't give two hoots to your labels..
What else can you say ..spit it.
Enemy of my enemy is my friend.. so pajeets are your new friends..please embrace them.

Don't worry..I'm don't give two hoots to your labels..
What else can you say ..spit it.
Enemy of my enemy is my friend.. so pajeets are your new friends..please embrace them.

We are coming for you. You aren't going anywhere.

LOL the last time I checked it was your PDM who has been sucking Indian boots. Your ex-generals are today pleading for normalizing relations with India.

My elder were right. These pieces of kali kaloti shits are actually enemies of islam
#smellykalaykuttay
1676939638655.png

The article calls itself "fictitious", but, this was in extremely bad taste. Even for the likes of India. You can see Indians Twitter users laughing in the comment section.
1676939848095.png

Afghan pakhtoooons are much worse than pajeets and khakis. Atleast pajeets honor LOC
Nah that's just your blind bigotry, at least Pukhtoons are sincere to their cause, whereas colonial sepoys are ever ready to cut off their country's proverbial nose to please their western colonial masters.

As Dalit has aluded above, traitors like the colonial sepoys are far worse than your worst enemy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom