What's new

Indian Navy P-8I tracks Pak Navy's PNS Yarmook corvette

Tell that to Imran Khan Niazi . The PM of your Country who has most issues with removal of article 370.

IK is doing what is needed for upping the ante against India

Pakistan never accepted Indian occupation of Kashmir with or without article 370. Later is better in fact :)

I agree,

We took FULL Advantage in 71
You TRIED to take Advantage in 1999, Do you see ANY INDIAN complaining that ..

Oh... It was Winter
Oh..No... No Army was there in Kargil
etc.etc.

Fact was PA/NLI did man the unmanned hills and we fought the war.
Result > You COULD NOT TAKE the ADVANTAGE, which we could in 71.

No Enemy gonna fight on YOUR TERMS.

Pak wont fight India on its terms in Kargil.. They chose what was best to claim Victory.. ( The weather.. the Timing..etc.) India did the SAME in 71... Why are you deceiving yourself ?

Did you ask about "slaps" from one of your PAF Chiefs?

Hint :

ERCAdiOVAAAXHOU.jpg

PS : Ignore the text on the images. I dont Agree that ANY SOLDIER should be given words like that. Salute to this man and abhi.

Bangladesh was thousands of miles away from us, already having separatist issues, they were totally different than us. It was inevitable. They should have been a separate country from the start. In kargil we did beat u, it were the leaders that pulled back. We still captured other peaks.
I agree we cant expect any leniency from enemies. My point was that we should learn and deal accordingly next time.
1962 was a great opportunity for Pakistan to take back whole Kashmir but our leader at that time disnt have the guts to take advantage of situation.
Also since ur an indian and naturally dumb, so u didnt get what i meant by slapping. POW should be respected and if anything, abhinandan has my respect because he kept his words, went back to india n didnt utter a word against pak army as he said. So u showing me pics of POWs is just stupid. The whole slapping is when a small country, in broad day light raids ur military installations, and u cant do anything. U targeted a non military site whike we targeted ur HQs.

You regard 1971 as attack by India but not 1984. Why? I thought in 84 we were the ones to attack Siachen. Can you throw light?

- PRTP GWD

Yes my friend... we attacked siachen in 1984 which was a no man's land territory till 1984....

Actually Pak and Japan together started trecking expeditions in siachin by early 1983.... knowing siachin strategic location India became restless/ insecure and started requesting Pakistan /Japan to immediately halt such expeditions as Pakistan had also started sending troops for the safety of the trackers here... Pakistan air force planes and choppers too started frequenting this region and with these activities India sensed a danger of siachin falling permanently in the hands of Pakistan.... India's requests slowly started changing to warnings but Pakistan and Japan ignored....

Finally on 14th April 1984 India launched operation Meghdoot and attacked and captured siachin.... it would have been still no man's land had Pakistan heed Indian requests but instead they themselves helped us to get this strategic location....

Last edited:
I think Karachi, 71 begs to differ.

images
So now you want to see operation Dawarka footage of 1965. When Pakistan navy bombarded you radar station and other installation and your "Holy Soomanat Mandir" as well.or you want to see udhampur, pathankoot, halwarra, jam nagar airbases footage with reckege of roasted indian jets by PAF...

Yeah get over it

It seems every indian was born or conceived in 1971

For 1000 years before that there were just amoebas living in subcontinent

The most enslaved and foreign ruled nation in history of humanity has much to celebrate about 1971 I guess

Its 2020 bro another century its beginning of next 1000 years
Yes Sir, they want to be slave of a new muslim Generation in 21 century.
Independence is not their cup of tea. They always like to be a slave.( Kuttay ko ghee hazam nahi hota)

Do you realize that WHY US didnt use Nukes and Weapons against Russia/China after 2015 ?
Enter 2020.

Its no longer U2s and Nukes BUT Trade War and Economy.
India has Made your Nation fully BANKRUPT. Can You See ? We Did that in 71, We did that Again in 2018-2020.

India unleashed an economic bomb on ur nation and you dont even know what happened ( Hint : IMF / FATF )
Do u know why you could'nt do ANYTHING after 370 and Kashmir Annex ? Its due to your Bankruptcy. No money = no play my friend. Baki... lage raho....

Welcome to 2020. Fifth Gen Warfare.
You ugly nation is trying these tricks from last 72.5 years. Still Pakistan is going forward and making progress. And you are facing your fate. CAB and other types of self destruction mood.enjoy

LoL Its a surface ship so what is there to track? Also no weapons installed as of yet. Bhartiyon ki har harkat bhondi hi hoti hai even in this time of crisis.

So you mean to say it's coming without sonar and subsystems? Pakistan don't have expertise to install such things at home... And at least sound signature can be studied...

I think you might just have recorded a sailors fart. As for expertise do a bit of research kido before revealing yourself as a full blown bharti chutiya.

Last month the we had impounded Chinese ship on the way to Karachi as we suspected that it was carrying some nuclear stuff.... Is it possible for us to impound this ship too for some time and study it's sub systems, sonar, sound signature etc?
that was an open piracy by the Indian authorities. they could only board the ship because it was docked at their port hence under indian jurisdictions.Try pulling that stunt in intl waters on a naval ship and watch for youself

You Guys were FORCED to give away HALF of your nation. We Made your Nation fully Bankrupt..
Khush raho ek jahaz le kar !! :omghaha:
Oh come on you Dothead, you are not that stupid are you?

If breaking countries is what you want to discuss here, then we broke your Vedic land first in 1947 when Bharat Mata went down in drain, and that too FOREVER. 1971 happened way after.

The Sindhu that you shamelessly sing daily in your gana jana man is our pride now. So drink a cup of Abhi-none-done brand of finest tea and calm down. Dont show your ganguness here!

1971 was made possible because of aid from Soviet agencies. We have paid them sweetly in kind. The change from Soviets to Russians is brought to the world by our assistance. We took our own sweet little revenge and its all 'Even' now.

PS: Call it 'Jahaj', be proud of your Gangu roots and stop following us!

Last edited:
LoL Its a surface ship so what is there to track? Also no weapons installed as of yet. Bhartiyon ki har harkat bhondi hi hoti hai even in this time of crisis.

I think you might just have recorded a sailors fart. As for expertise do a bit of research kido before revealing yourself as a full blown bharti chutiya.

I meant Acoustic signature....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_signature

that was an open piracy by the Indian authorities. they could only board the ship because it was docked at their port hence under indian jurisdictions.Try pulling that stunt in intl waters on a naval ship and watch for youself

If we feel it a threat to our maritime security then we can impound it for some time for check ups...

And what repercussions it will have on India? When as per you Atlantic was flying in your own air space we were forced to shoot it down because at the time we felt it was a endangering our security... what happened after that??? Nothing...

So please don't think that Pakistan will attack us just because we have impounded ship for some time....At the most you will try to play similar trick to our ship travelling from gulf to India in future....

Back
Top Bottom