What's new

Indian Navy P-8I tracks Pak Navy's PNS Yarmook corvette

I think Karachi, 71 begs to differ.

images

Forgot this?

INS_Khukri_%28F149%29.jpg

Come on guys, India literally broke your nation in two parts and you guys are talking about the "capability" ?
You should get out of this notion that you did anything. Indian were stooges of Russians when it come to dividing Pakistan in to 2. It was Russian who did it not Indian. They let you take the victory so that they remain hidden.

@JamD
Would a localized smaller scale version of SOSUN like network spreading at least our EEZ be technical and financially feasible?
I wasn't familiary with the term SOSUN. With regards to your question, I really can't say. Don't know much about that technology.

I wasn't familiary with the term SOSUN. With regards to your question, I really can't say. Don't know much about that technology.
Basically a network of passive sound signal listening sensors to monitor the ship/sub movement spread across the area of interest.

That makes sense. The IN is building out an amazing aerial ISR/ISTAR capability -- it starts with their large P-8I fleet (which is as good as it gets LRMPA-wise), and they've got the MH-60Rs in the pipeline with plans for the Reaper MALE UAV.

We're seeing the PN basically emulate what the IN is doing, e.g., pursue a jet-powered LRMPA to build-out an analogous ISR/ISTAR capability, pursue MALE UAVs and so on.

The PN had even been looking for an MH-60R-like helicopter (if not the MH-60R itself if the US is willing to sell it) from Europe. I think they'll settle this soon, e.g., either with a high-cost option like NH-90/AW159 or a heavy mod of the AW139M or AW189K.

However, they should also think asymmetrically.

IMO it might be worth shuffling any plans for additional surface ships (e.g., follow-on 054A/Ps or MILGEM-Js) and pivot to SWAT submarines. It'd be a lot more difficult to track those, and it pairs better with an A2/AD strategy (to thwart an MEZ attempt).

Plus, they can scale out a large number of SWAT submarines if they select low-cost inputs (e.g., propulsion, electronics, etc). I'd rather 12+ SWAT submarines being an unpredictable variable than 4+ frigates that can obviously be seen.
What are SWAT submarines? I have never heard the term before so could u kindly explain?

Also on a separate but related topic...how effective would it be in terms of cost vs capability...for Pak to launch a satellite(in a geosynchronous orbit) to monitor its territorial waters?
...at that altitude...it would be high enough to monitor a much bigger area than just Pak's territorial waters...and would also provide monitoring of Indian territorial waters.

Last edited:
Remember this IAF aircraft in Pakistani museum?

5319681156_a8eea80036_b.jpg

The guy who gifted this perfectly flying air craft later became this:

View attachment 616910

The idiot who made that picture didn't know history of his own mighty Bharati Vayu Sena

And so didn't you :lol:

You Guys were FORCED to give away HALF of your nation. We Made your Nation fully Bankrupt..
Khush raho ek jahaz le kar !! :omghaha:

Chal tu yeh soch k khush hoja

Ab 71 hi akhri umeed hai tum logon ki :lol:

Do you realize that WHY US didnt use Nukes and Weapons against Russia/China after 2015 ?
Enter 2020.

Its no longer U2s and Nukes BUT Trade War and Economy.
India has Made your Nation fully BANKRUPT. Can You See ? We Did that in 71, We did that Again in 2018-2020.

India unleashed an economic bomb on ur nation and you dont even know what happened ( Hint : IMF / FATF )
Do u know why you could'nt do ANYTHING after 370 and Kashmir Annex ? Its due to your Bankruptcy. No money = no play my friend. Baki... lage raho....

Welcome to 2020. Fifth Gen Warfare.

Do you realize that WHY US didnt use Nukes and Weapons against Russia/China after 2015 ?
Enter 2020.

Its no longer U2s and Nukes BUT Trade War and Economy.
India has Made your Nation fully BANKRUPT. Can You See ? We Did that in 71, We did that Again in 2018-2020.

Do u know why you could'nt do ANYTHING after 370 and Kashmir Annex ? Its due to your Bankruptcy. No money = no play my friend. Baki... lage raho....

Welcome to 2020. Fifth Gen Warfare.

Fully bankrupt??

Abay chu bankruptcy pata bhi hai kia hoti hai??

Neither Pakistan is bankrupt nor India has any real role in it. Pakistan is just facing economic issues which have improved as compared to what it was just a year ago. Just today Pak government has announced economic package worth 1000 billion PKR for the nation. Bankruptcy LOL :lol:

You f*cked your own constitution and removed article 370. Your constitution or that article 370 never meant anything for us. In fact your removal of article 370 removed whatever facade of democracy you had in Kashmir

After failure of 27 February 2019 these fake victories of fifth generation warfare are the only ones left with you :)

Back
Top Bottom