What's new

Indian Navy P-8I tracks Pak Navy's PNS Yarmook corvette

Trust me The part of the History before 47 is only Good for those who .. still to this date .. are NOT CONVERTED.

It wont be pleasant for you to hear and analyse how Abrahmic roots were sown in South Asia.

Delhi n aagra are India mate... Dancer grrls in mughal empire were your relatives not ours

Same was said for PAF even in your posts.

Im not sure what you arereffering to mate. I have always maintained :

1. Pakistan Armed Forces area Tremendous Force. A Very capable force Indeed.
2. The Problem lies in the fact that when Army Rules the country things get a bit Dirty. The Result of which we suffer in India.

ASK YOURSELF >

1. Why There was NO INDIAN ARMY in Kashmir BEFORE 1985 ? What Happaned ?
2. Why India DIDNT CROSS LOC in 1999, Lahore in 65 and Entered West Pakistan in 71.

Think .. Read.. Research.

Trust me The part of the History before 47 is only Good for those who .. still to this date .. are NOT CONVERTED.

It wont be pleasant for you to hear and analyse how Abrahmic roots were sown in South Asia.

If you still have courage :

Don't tell me it's a 'fact' that all Muslims in South Asia are descended from rapists

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...-asia-are-descended-from-rapists-8375422.html

so you want to say that all Indian muslims are also product of rape ?

Im not sure what you arereffering to mate. I have always maintained :

1. Pakistan Armed Forces area Tremendous Force. A Very capable force Indeed.
2. The Problem lies in the fact that when Army Rules the country things get a bit Dirty. The Result of which we suffer in India.

ASK YOURSELF >

1. Why There was NO INDIAN ARMY in Kashmir BEFORE 1985 ? What Happaned ?
2. Why India DIDNT CROSS LOC in 1999, Lahore in 65 and Entered West Pakistan in 71.

Think .. Read.. Research.
Ask your self is worth forcing your rule over kashmiris that hate indians..this apply to pakistan as well.
1971 is well deserved indian victory with help of bengalis. But startegic wise it has no value as its irrelevant now.
Pakistan learned it less by creating MAD situation putting sub continent in deadlock.

So now either indians have to become extemists and forcefully rule kashmir or become liberals and let them decide as we see in rest of the developed world.

India decided to become the former....

Come on guys, India literally broke your nation in two parts and you guys are talking about the "capability" ?
You broke apart a part of Pakistan separated by thousands of miles of Indian territory, with a raging insurgency & attacks by terrorists (Mukti Bahini) stoked by India and a many magnitudes larger Indian Army against a force with no resupply/reinforcement routes over 30 years ago.

There is no comparable situation any more for India to exploit nor does India have any hope or capability of repeating that again.

Well done Indians, well done!!!

This is such a path breaking achievement.... surely, USNavy will be trying to learn from the good Indians now...

And the PLAAN needs to produce more underwanter autonomous vechicles now... since PLAAN has become sitting duck! @Khanivore
Indian Navy must be patting themselves on the back,

"Well done boys! Jai Hind!"

Next we'll hear the P-8I crew received Vir Chakra awards. :laugh:

I don't think it's weird. They're not doing it do learn something about the Yarmouk, but to send a message to us that we can see you. Let me rephrase that. I believe that they are sending a message to us BECAUSE they said they can track the Yarmouk as there is nothing to learn from tracking it.

Troubling, maybe. Surprising, not really. I am sure we can do the same to them (of course not their entire coast). Remember we have the jet MPA tender as well among other ways the PN is expanding. A never ending ladder.
That makes sense. The IN is building out an amazing aerial ISR/ISTAR capability -- it starts with their large P-8I fleet (which is as good as it gets LRMPA-wise), and they've got the MH-60Rs in the pipeline with plans for the Reaper MALE UAV.

We're seeing the PN basically emulate what the IN is doing, e.g., pursue a jet-powered LRMPA to build-out an analogous ISR/ISTAR capability, pursue MALE UAVs and so on.

The PN had even been looking for an MH-60R-like helicopter (if not the MH-60R itself if the US is willing to sell it) from Europe. I think they'll settle this soon, e.g., either with a high-cost option like NH-90/AW159 or a heavy mod of the AW139M or AW189K.

However, they should also think asymmetrically.

IMO it might be worth shuffling any plans for additional surface ships (e.g., follow-on 054A/Ps or MILGEM-Js) and pivot to SWAT submarines. It'd be a lot more difficult to track those, and it pairs better with an A2/AD strategy (to thwart an MEZ attempt).

Plus, they can scale out a large number of SWAT submarines if they select low-cost inputs (e.g., propulsion, electronics, etc). I'd rather 12+ SWAT submarines being an unpredictable variable than 4+ frigates that can obviously be seen.

You broke apart a part of Pakistan separated by thousands of miles of Indian territory, with a raging insurgency & attacks by terrorists (Mukti Bahini) stoked by India and a many magnitudes larger Indian Army against a force with no resupply/reinforcement routes over 30 years ago.

There is no comparable situation any more for India to exploit nor does India have any hope or capability of repeating that again.

I agree,

We took FULL Advantage in 71
You TRIED to take Advantage in 1999, Do you see ANY INDIAN complaining that ..

Oh... It was Winter
Oh..No... No Army was there in Kargil
etc.etc.

Fact was PA/NLI did man the unmanned hills and we fought the war.
Result > You COULD NOT TAKE the ADVANTAGE, which we could in 71.

No Enemy gonna fight on YOUR TERMS.

Pak wont fight India on its terms in Kargil.. They chose what was best to claim Victory.. ( The weather.. the Timing..etc.) India did the SAME in 71... Why are you deceiving yourself ?

Yeah by using fault lines. We slapped u on the face in broad day light and u cudnt do sh**.

Did you ask about "slaps" from one of your PAF Chiefs?

Hint :

ERCAdiOVAAAXHOU.jpg

PS : Ignore the text on the images. I dont Agree that ANY SOLDIER should be given words like that. Salute to this man and abhi.

But Pakistan still holds several peaks in Kargil that it took from India. Not too long ago, multiple Indian sources were complaining about this. No doubt, Indians took most of the peaks back but some of the most strategic peaks are still occupied by Pakistan. I wouldn't exactly call this a victory, but its not a defeat either.
India also holds several Peaks on Pak side in Kargil and adjoing parts: Point 5310, Mount Anzabar, Point 5770 etc

I agree,

We took FULL Advantage in 71
You TRIED to take Advantage in 1999, Do you see ANY INDIAN complaining that ..

Oh... It was Winter
Oh..No... No Army was there in Kargil
etc.etc.

Fact was PA/NLI did man the unmanned hills and we fought the war.
Result > You COULD NOT TAKE the ADVANTAGE, which we could in 71.

No Enemy gonna fight on YOUR TERMS.

Pak wont fight India on its terms in Kargil.. They chose what was best to claim Victory.. ( The weather.. the Timing..etc.) India did the SAME in 71... Why are you deceiving yourself ?

Did you ask about "slaps" from one of your PAF Chiefs?

Hint :

ERCAdiOVAAAXHOU.jpg
You brought 71 up.

By your logic since US successfully broke USSR apart so it will again able to take down Russia.

An unarmed naval vessel with AIS is switched off seems strange.

You brought 71 up.

By your logic since US successfully broke USSR apart so it will again able to take down Russia.

1. I brought the fact that "Armed Boats" in 71 could do nothing > Dont fool that it matters if any PN boat is Armed or Not ( for that matter even PN would have THE SAME response towards ANY Indian Boat ).

2. US has already bankrupted Russia. See this Pattern :

A. Stones
B. Bows n Arrows
C. Cannons
D. Tanks
E. Missiles, Nukes
F. Smart Wepons, Jets

Enter 2015-2020

Economic Warfare ( Read Shale & Sactions )

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/10/business/russia-us-shale-oil-putin-opec/index.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom