What's new

Indian Navy P-8I tracks Pak Navy's PNS Yarmook corvette

it starts with their large P-8I fleet (which is as good as it gets LRMPA-wise), and they've got the MH-60Rs in the pipeline with plans for the Reaper MALE UAV.
I attribute this attempt to Indian Navy Information Fusion Centre – Indian Ocean Region (IFC-IOR official link) than P-8i, if we read this attempt with previous action of seizing the Chinese ship in Indian port then Indian Navy is exhibiting their newly acquired capability, it is actually a way of Indian Navy to show information superiority in IOR region ....

Last edited:
I attribute this attempt to Indian Navy Information Fusion Centre – Indian Ocean Region (IFC-IOR) than P-8i, if we read this attempt with previous action of seizing the Chinese ship in Indian port then Indian Navy is exhibiting their newly acquired capability, it is actually a way of Indian Navy to show information superiority in IOR region ....
This point was highlighted in an article by a twitter handle known as Zaki Khalid, which I posted here. He said the same thing. Under US umbrella, India will have permission to show power in both IOR and AOR. Whereas Pakistan if it manages to match IN, will be restricted to AOR.

Whereas Pakistan if it manages to match IN, will be restricted to AOR.
bhai don't discount Pakistan maritime security efforts like this, in South Asia it was India which tried to catch up in this domain by creating IFC-IOR on the other hand we operationalise this capability of centralised monitoring and information sharing in 2013 [link] and since then increasing our capabilities, just last year in 2019 we join Trans Regional Maritime Network [link].

bhai don't discount Pakistan maritime security efforts like this, in South Asia it was India which tried to catch up in this domain by creating IFC-IOR on the other hand we operationalise this capability of centralised monitoring and information sharing in 2013 [link] and since then increasing our capabilities, just last year in 2019 we join Trans Regional Maritime Network [link].
I am talking w.r.t. Quad. As we move closer to China the Quad (in our case India) will get aggressive. And the partnerships you quoted are not militaristic like the the Quad formed by India, Japan, Australia and US.

I am talking w.r.t. Quad. As we move closer to China the Quad (in our case India) will get aggressive. And the partnerships you quoted are not militaristic like the the Quad formed by India, Japan, Australia and US.
it is difficult to assume that Japan or US would provide active naval support to India during war information sharing is more possible. It would be difficult for Indian Navy to Dominate the near sea region of Pakistan

it is difficult to assume that Japan or US would provide active naval support to India during war information sharing is more possible. It would be difficult for Indian Navy to Dominate the near sea region of Pakistan
Yes but that will be near Pakistan. I am talking about international waters of AOR & IOR. Lets take a recent example of naval ship held by India. In future if something happens in international waters, don't expect support from US which means West.

Yes my friend... we attacked siachen in 1984 which was a no man's land territory till 1984....

Actually Pak and Japan together started trecking expeditions in siachin by early 1983.... knowing siachin strategic location India became restless/ insecure and started requesting Pakistan /Japan to immediately halt such expeditions as Pakistan had also started sending troops for the safety of the trackers here... Pakistan air force planes and choppers too started frequenting this region and with these activities India sensed a danger of siachin falling permanently in the hands of Pakistan.... India's requests slowly started changing to warnings but Pakistan and Japan ignored....

Finally on 14th April 1984 India launched operation Meghdoot and attacked and captured siachin.... it would have been still no man's land had Pakistan heed Indian requests but instead they themselves helped us to get this strategic location....
It would have remained no man's land if India hadn't invaded. Pakistan didn't intend to post troops there...ever. Do u know the conditions on Siachen? It's hostile to human life. Expeditions to explore, draw maps, gather data...what's so threatening about that? India simply invented an invalid reason to occupy Siachen...and now both nations have to continue to pay in money, resources, and human life...to needlessly occupy a region that didn't need to be occupied.

It would have remained no man's land if India hadn't invaded. Pakistan didn't intend to post troops there...ever. Do u know the conditions on Siachen? It's hostile to human life. Expeditions to explore, draw maps, gather data...what's so threatening about that? India simply invented an invalid reason to occupy Siachen...and now both nations have to continue to pay in money, resources, and human life...to needlessly occupy a region that didn't need to be occupied.

Sour grapes.... when you didn't get siachen now it's hostile to human body and waste of money and resources?

Do you know that once even USA was eyeing siachen to have her base on it? Okay India is always dumb on PDF but what about USA??? Believe me my friend if given a chance even China today would love to have a base on siachen....

And don't tell me about drawing maps and gathering data which was already there.... you too had a clear intention to have a control over siachen and that's why you started such expeditions in no man's land without taking India into confidence... I mean why do you have to collect data in no man's land.... your intention was to initially start trecking expeditions in siachen then slowly start deploying army under the pretext of the treckers safety in the region so you don't look like an aggressor and then what??? Treckers from all over the world would have sought Pakistan Visa to participate in such expeditions and over the years with this practice eventually siachen would have automatically become the part of Pakistan.... clever move but not enough to fool your clever eastern friend....

While world is spending its efforts to fight coronavirus Bharti's are busy filming an unarmed ship in international waters using an aircraft whose specialty is submarine hunting. Unfortunately we are not filming **** on that ship so you indians need to get a life and i just can't stress enough on it. Kinda reminds me of that movie where a kid admired his daddy and filmed whatever he did 24/7.

And don't tell me about drawing maps and gathering data which was already there.... you too had a clear intention to have a control over siachen and that's why you started such expeditions in no man's land without taking India into confidence... I mean why do you have to collect data in no man's land.... your intention was to initially start trecking expeditions in siachen then slowly start deploying army under the pretext of the treckers safety in the region so you don't look like an aggressor and then what??? Treckers from all over the world would have sought Pakistan Visa to participate in such expeditions and over the years with this practice eventually siachen would have automatically become the part of Pakistan.... clever move but not enough to fool your clever eastern friend
What a retarded explanation that u have pulled out of thin air.

Exploring is somehow the same as occupation? If Pak wanted to occupy it...why didn't Pak do it? Surely it had the capability...bcuz after India decided to launch its attempt to occupy Siachen...Pak responded...and occupied 6 peaks(if I recall correctly)...and has been manning those ever since. Clearly the capability was there...but they never did occupy.

Humans have explored areas like Antarctica, Marianna's trench, charted oceans the world over, all without occupation. There is a clear difference between the two things. If Pak wanted to occupy it, Pak could have...and so could China...but neither of them attempted any such action...only India did.

U have NO CONCRETE PROOF...and all u have are flimsy opinions that are laughable to say the least.
Sour grapes.... when you didn't get siachen now it's hostile to human body and waste of money and resources?
Classic "heads I win, tails u lose" mentality.

So if Pakistan pre-emptively takes action like Kargil...
--> Indians respond with "Pakistan is the aggressor", "India is a peaceful nation that has never attacked anyone", "Pakistan doesn't want peace", etc.

In case India takes pre-emptive action like in Siachen...
--> Indians respond with "sour grapes", "if we hadn't taken it, Pak would've occupied it", "strategic reasons", etc.

I'm amazed at the kind of mental gymnastics Indian members do here to try and hide the hypocrisy.
Do you know that once even USA was eyeing siachen to have her base on it? Okay India is always dumb on PDF but what about USA??? Believe me my friend if given a chance even China today would love to have a base on siachen
It's not my concern nor am I debating if US was eyeing Siachen. As for u saying China would've taken it or Pak would have...that is ur opinion that has no basis. The reality is that NO NATION HAD OCCUPIED IT UNTIL INDIA OCCUPIED IT.

These kinds of justifications(that other nations WOULD HAVE captured it) may provide u comfort to hide Indian hypocrisy but that's about the only use of such fiction.

Do you know that once even USA was eyeing siachen to have her base on it? Okay India is always dumb on PDF but what about USA??? Believe me my friend if given a chance even China today would love to have a base on siachen....

And don't tell me about drawing maps and gathering data which was already there.... you too had a clear intention to have a control over siachen and that's why you started such expeditions in no man's land without taking India into confidence... I mean why do you have to collect data in no man's land.... your intention was to initially start trecking expeditions in siachen then slowly start deploying army under the pretext of the treckers safety in the region so you don't look like an aggressor and then what??? Treckers from all over the world would have sought Pakistan Visa to participate in such expeditions and over the years with this practice eventually siachen would have automatically become the part of Pakistan.... clever move but not enough to fool your clever eastern friend....
Us was planning a base on Siachen ? ha ha, Have you seen Siachen ? I have seen it thats why I am laughing at you

What a retarded explanation that u have pulled out of thin air.

Exploring is somehow the same as occupation? If Pak wanted to occupy it...why didn't Pak do it? Surely it had the capability...bcuz after India decided to launch its attempt to occupy Siachen...Pak responded...and occupied 6 peaks(if I recall correctly)...and has been manning those ever since. Clearly the capability was there...but they never did occupy.

Humans have explored areas like Antarctica, Marianna's trench, charted oceans the world over, all without occupation. There is a clear difference between the two things. If Pak wanted to occupy it, Pak could have...and so could China...but neither of them attempted any such action...only India did.

U have NO CONCRETE PROOF...and all u have are flimsy opinions that are laughable to say the least.

Classic "heads I win, tails u lose" mentality.

So if Pakistan pre-emptively takes action like Kargil...
--> Indians respond with "Pakistan is the aggressor", "India is a peaceful nation that has never attacked anyone", "Pakistan doesn't want peace", etc.

In case India takes pre-emptive action like in Siachen...
--> Indians respond with "sour grapes", "if we hadn't taken it, Pak would've occupied it", "strategic reasons", etc.

I'm amazed at the kind of mental gymnastics Indian members do here to try and hide the hypocrisy.

It's not my concern nor am I debating if US was eyeing Siachen. As for u saying China would've taken it or Pak would have...that is ur opinion that has no basis. The reality is that NO NATION HAD OCCUPIED IT UNTIL INDIA OCCUPIED IT.

These kinds of justifications(that other nations WOULD HAVE captured it) may provide u comfort to hide Indian hypocrisy but that's about the only use of such fiction.

Okay so as per you Pakistan was a pure saint who had come to study nature in siachen? I suggest you to study about your country's own operation code name operation Ababeel which was purely planned to capture siachen.... in fact your this operation forced India to pre-empt with operation Meghdoot....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ababeel

Akula's are best for there Silence Better than Reverse Engineered Chinese subs your Acquired
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...issile-submarine-serious-problem-china-104232

It has 480 m Average depth that is 180 m more your Diesel electric Sub
AIP has To come Above To charge there batteries Average 100 days

Are Sure India navy launching Ballistic missile from damaged Arihant o_Oo_Oo_O
https://www.newindianexpress.com/na...nt-off-vizag-coast-likely-sunday-2091428.html

Update 3 rd Arihant class Will Launched this year

Nevertheless Indian Navy Never Counts Your Surface Ships as threats even our Corvette have better Tonnage than what your Navy terms Destroyers

Our cost guard has more Surface ships

First 100 days are more then enough for AIP submarines in any conflict between India and Pakistan, also you don't know the real depth diving capacity of current and upcoming submarines.

Underestimating Pakistan cost you high on 27 February 2019 doing it again will give you similar results, so please keep underestimating Pakistan military its in our favor.

Back
Top Bottom