What's new

Indian Navy has a submarine problem

You are the one who needs to be realistic .lol and stop acting like a kid

I hope you realise you are comparing a PESA radar to a pulse Doppler radar.
You even spelled it wrong it's the AN/APG 68 v(9). And it's nothing special when compared to MKI's radar.
mki radar has an instrument range of 400km and a peak transmitted power of 5 kw much higher than APG 68 which is the self proclaimed best radar in the world by you lot.:lol:
I have. to say one of the best pulse dropler radar in the world
And every thing that india is out of this universe 100000000 gen ahead from rest of world:lol: but r-77 range is less you can detect and track our jets but can't engage it with r-77 has much less range just 100+ km, same goes to our f-16/ammraam, jf-17/sd-10 combo

I have. to say one of the best pulse dropler radar in the world
And every thing that india is out of this universe 100000000 gen ahead from rest of world:lol: but r-77 range is less you can detect and track our jets but can't engage it with r-77 has much less range just 100+ km, same goes to our f-16/ammraam, jf-17/sd-10 combo
Well you were spilling all the bravado here not me.
By saying that supa dupa jf 17 will take out su 30 mki like a cake.

Now you seem to let go on the radar stuff all of a sudden what happened?
One of the best pulse Doppler radar doesn't count. Only the best radar counts in war.

Now how did you come to the conclusion that aim 120 C is better than r77 ?
Experts say that both missiles are equal in their capabilities.
But aim 120 D is indeed better than r77 but you don't have any.

Well you were spilling all the bravado here not me.
By saying that supa dupa jf 17 will take out su 30 mki like a cake.

Now you seem to let go on the radar stuff all of a sudden what happened?
One of the best pulse Doppler radar doesn't count. Only the best radar counts in war.

Now how did you come to the conclusion that aim 120 C is better than r77 ?
Experts say that both missiles are equal in their capabilities.
But aim 120 D is indeed better than r77 but you don't have any.
Yeh every defense item you have is out this universe and 1000000000 gen ahead from rest of the world:lol::enjoy::rofl:
No I am not saying that but we developing lots tactics against mki using jf-17 remember that we pitched jf-17 against Chinese flankers to develop a tactics against mki:p:

Are you a retard or acting like one.
The scorpenes are modular meaning that propulsion systems can be easily integrated into it.why waste more on expensive MEMSA AIP when a much better DRDO fuel cell which was evaluated as better than the French system be integrated into it when it matured enough.
In the mean time the scorpenes are enough for the PN no matter what you think about them.
Let me tell you something, 'easily' means taking it back to the yard and recommissioning it, it will take 1-2 years just to do that. More advanced? You are comparing something not completed with something proven. SUPA POWA 2012 again huh? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The reason you rejected the french AIP was because of funding issues. And the immatured DRDO AIP was used as an excuse, understand?

You are the one who doesn't get it. We rejected a French AIP for an Indian one. That's the message. Unlike your defence industry, if our defence industry has to sell something to our armed forces, it has to compete with the best in the world.

And this time, our armed forces decided to actually wait for an Indian AIP rather than install whatever imports available.
Indian arms the best in the world? OMG. Are you guys delusional or something? Nobody buys Indian arms, because it's crap. We have technologies that you could only dream of. You know why DRDO is known as DODO, because they always use the excuse of providing the best to stall delivery. Their incompetence is well known throughout the world, only delusional 3rd world supa powans like you believe India is competent in anything. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indian arms the best in the world? OMG. Are you guys delusional or something? Nobody buys Indian arms, because it's crap. We have technologies that you could only dream of. You know why DRDO is known as DODO, because they always use the excuse of providing the best to stall delivery. Their incompetence is well known throughout the world, only delusional 3rd world supa powans like you believe India is competent in anything. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol:

Here's one good example:
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...-sets-new-record-in-range/article19693728.ece
An indigenous artillery gun, Advanced Towed Artillery Gun System (ATAGS), being jointly developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and the private sector has set a new world record in range by hitting targets at a distance of 48 km.

“During trial firings at Pokhran ranges last week, ATAGS registered the longest ever distance of 48.074 kms, surpassing the maximum ranges of 35-40 kms fired by any artillery gun system in this category,” an industry source told The Hindu.

Here's one good example:
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...-sets-new-record-in-range/article19693728.ece
An indigenous artillery gun, Advanced Towed Artillery Gun System (ATAGS), being jointly developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and the private sector has set a new world record in range by hitting targets at a distance of 48 km.

“During trial firings at Pokhran ranges last week, ATAGS registered the longest ever distance of 48.074 kms, surpassing the maximum ranges of 35-40 kms fired by any artillery gun system in this category,” an industry source told The Hindu.
It's the bestest gun and yet you need to import guns from overseas? The Indian claim is as good as a camel's fart, same like claiming to have exascale supercomputer last year. SUPA POWA. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't see the Qataris, Saudis, Kuwaitis buying Indian artillery though. You know where they buy from? :cool:

It's the bestest gun and yet you need to import guns from overseas? The Indian claim is as good as a camel's fart, same like claiming to have exascale supercomputer last year. SUPA POWA. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't see the Qataris, Saudis, Kuwaitis buying Indian artillery though. You know where they buy from? :cool:

Who told you we are importing guns of this class?

We are not selling these guns to anybody yet.

Funny, first you start off with India doesn't have world class systems. Now you change colour to India is not exporting world class systems. :lol:

High IQ Chinese indeed.

Is that why we rejected the French AIP and are putting ours in instead?

The only reason why Scorpene doesn't have an AIP yet is because we don't think French tech was good enough for us. Or else Scorpene would have come with an AIP long ago.

The fact is even without AIP, the submarine is easily among the best in the world.

Does India operate any AIP subs today?

Is it prudent to build and use local AIP without have prior experience?

Let me tell you something, 'easily' means taking it back to the yard and recommissioning it, it will take 1-2 years just to do that. More advanced? You are comparing something not completed with something proven. SUPA POWA 2012 again huh? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The reason you rejected the french AIP was because of funding issues. And the immatured DRDO AIP was used as an excuse, understand?
I hope you realise a fuel cell system is much advanced than the first generation AIP system like MEMSA. why should we waste money on it when we can integrate them on our own at a fraction of the cost UNDERSTAND?

Does India operate any AIP subs today?

Is it prudent to build and use local AIP without have prior experience?

No, we don't operate AIP subs today.

We gotta start somewhere. Just because someone else is ahead doesn't mean we should stop development and outsource it. We have our own long term submarine plans and developing AIP for the Scorpene is only the start.

No, we don't operate AIP subs today.

We gotta start somewhere. Just because someone else is ahead doesn't mean we should stop development and outsource it. We have our own long term submarine plans and developing AIP for the Scorpene is only the start.

I did not hint that India should stop the development but India could have incorporated imported AIP until the local product matures. The usage of imported AIP could have provided lessons on local development too as the educated/experinced user (Indian Navy) would always provide better requirements.

I hope you realise a fuel cell system is much advanced than the first generation AIP system like MEMSA. why should we waste money on it when we can integrate them on our own at a fraction of the cost UNDERSTAND?
So in the end you rather have the operating sub with none installed while the date to install the 'indigenous' AIP is unknown? Your Scorpene project is how many years over due and over budget? Judging by Indian competency levels, how long do you reckon you will complete AIP addition? Another decade? 2 decades? UNDERSTAND? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who told you we are importing guns of this class?

We are not selling these guns to anybody yet.

Funny, first you start off with India doesn't have world class systems. Now you change colour to India is not exporting world class systems. :lol:

High IQ Chinese indeed.
No, I didn't change at all, I am telling you have no world class system and no exportable weapons. It is BOTH. So how many of these 'world class' Indian made guns re in operations? Care to tell me? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did not hint that India should stop the development but India could have incorporated imported AIP until the local product matures. The usage of imported AIP could have provided lessons on local development too as the educated/experinced user (Indian Navy) would always provide better requirements.

The imported AIP wasn't good enough. DRDO was delayed in implementing their own AIP. They wanted to introduce AIP in the last two subs, but it won't happen so quickly.

Subs are operated for 30+ years. So it's a waste of money to buy an imported AIP which is not good enough when we can wait for something better even if it is only delayed by 6 years. When the subs go in for refits, the AIP plug will be added to it.

Neither the Chinese nor the Pakistanis are any real threat to the IN right now. And China will become a major threat only after 2035. So getting the plug now or in 2023 won't make much of a difference. It's better to wait for the system to mature.

No, I didn't change at all, I am telling you have no world class system and no exportable weapons. It is BOTH. So how many of these 'world class' Indian made guns re in operations? Care to tell me? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We are gonna start making world class systems as a $2.5T economy while China is yet to start doing it. That shows the standards of the High IQ Chinese.

So in the end you rather have the operating sub with none installed while the date to install the 'indigenous' AIP is unknown? Your Scorpene project is how many years over due and over budget? Judging by Indian competency levels, how long do you reckon you will complete AIP addition? Another decade? 2 decades? UNDERSTAND? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why are lying down in the sand and rolling:lol:
Judging by our neighbors competency levels we only require our coast guard to deal with them. We have enough time to develop our own indegeneous system at least we will learn something from it rather than wasting millions on it.
The last two subs are coming with drdo aip.
And so do the project 75I subs. Until then the current fleet is more than enough for our adversary. In the end a win win situation for us.
Understand kid?

Why are lying down in the sand and rolling:lol:
Judging by our neighbors competency levels we only require our coast guard to deal with them. We have enough time to develop our own indegeneous system at least we will learn something from it rather than wasting millions on it.
The last two subs are coming with drdo aip.
And so do the project 75I subs. Until then the current fleet is more than enough for our adversary. In the end a win win situation for us.
Understand kid?
I laughing my *** off because of how delusional Indians can be. Trying so hard to convince yourselves that India is anything but competent. Whatever project you do, it's gonna blow up the budget by 3 to 4 times and the delivery date will be 2.5 times longer than planned. Learn? You have so many screw ups over the decades, when are you gonna learn your lesson? How much more do you need to burn to learn?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The last two are coming with AIP, so means the rest are AIP less? And that is supposed to make them advanced subs?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. OOO man, you Indians are really some special breed of people.

Your current sub fleet is pathetic, how are you even gonna compare this to China. :china:. Win win?:lol:

The imported AIP wasn't good enough. DRDO was delayed in implementing their own AIP. They wanted to introduce AIP in the last two subs, but it won't happen so quickly.
Wasn't good enough? Or you have not enough funding using some'future unproven indigenous advanved technology ' as an excuse?You blew up the original budget, hence you had no more money for AIP, that was the real reason. Why the last 2? Means the technology is not even fully developed yet?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Subs are operated for 30+ years. So it's a waste of money to buy an imported AIP which is not good enough when we can wait for something better even if it is only delayed by 6 years. When the subs go in for refits, the AIP plug will be added to it.
This coming from a country who even needs to import rifles?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Imported is not good enough and an unproven, undeveloped 'Indian' AIP is better? i thought you only aim for the best? Since when did anything Indian made is world classs? So we will see AIP is another decade? By then a newer technology will come and you willbe behind, same case with LCA etc.

Neither the Chinese nor the Pakistanis are any real threat to the IN right now. And China will become a major threat only after 2035. So getting the plug now or in 2023 won't make much of a difference. It's better to wait for the system to mature.
I hope you check how many advanced subs and destroyers we have before you assume this. Another SUPA POWA delusion coming.:china:

We are gonna start making world class systems as a $2.5T economy while China is yet to start doing it. That shows the standards of the High IQ Chinese.
The new catch phrase, world class instead of supapowa? We will we can, China did it already, AIP vessels, fully made in China and exported, while you TALK.:enjoy:. Hell you can even build your own indigenous conventional subs until today, we have been making it for decades.:D

Do you know the Yuan class? Do you have something comparable indigenously? :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom