What's new

Indian Navy has a submarine problem

So by Indian logic, having no AIP is better than having AIP? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Read the debate on mesma vs fuel cell, both have advantages and disadvantages but having either one is definitely better than NONE.

The fact is without AIP, it is not a modern advanced sub. UNDERSTAND? :enjoy:
Are you a retard or acting like one.
The scorpenes are modular meaning that propulsion systems can be easily integrated into it.why waste more on expensive MEMSA AIP when a much better DRDO fuel cell which was evaluated as better than the French system be integrated into it when it matured enough.
In the mean time the scorpenes are enough for the PN no matter what you think about them.

By 2030,India will have six none obsolete DE subs remain. A shortfall of big magnitude.

By 2030
India will have a permanent seat in UNSC
India will be the biggest economy after US and China
India will have submarines all over not just indian ocean but in SC sea and beyond.
India will be run economy of the region and have other countries including Pakistan fall in line.

Read my post properly.you have got some serious comprehension issues.
you are on PDF since 2013 i am reading PDF 2008/2009 you guys always compare your crapy Tej@$$ to F-22, saying that your Tej@$$ have more composite than F-22 and more advance avionics:blah::blah::blah: than F-22, go kid play your toys this place is not for yours:lol::rofl::hang3::hang2::sarcastic::omghaha::jester::man_in_love:

you are on PDF since 2013 i am reading PDF 2008/2009 you guys always compare your crapy Tej@$$ to F-22, saying that your Tej@$$ have more composite than F-22 and more advance avionics:blah::blah::blah: than F-22, go kid play your toys this place is not for yours:lol::rofl::hang3::hang2::sarcastic::omghaha::jester::man_in_love:
Well I have never read here Indian members saying that Tejas better than f22.
I believe myself Tejas is not a fantastic aircraft, but it is good in what it is meant by to do. And will suit the needs of our airforce by replacing our lowest tier of old jets like mig 21's.
But there are some countries who are forced to call a similar kind of aircraft which is only of comparable capability to be 'backbone of their airforce' :lol:.

Well I have never read here Indian members saying that Tejas better than f22.
I believe myself Tejas is not a fantastic aircraft, but it is good in what it is meant by to do. And will suit the needs of our airforce by replacing our lowest tier of old jets like mig 21's.
But there are some countries who are forced to call a similar kind of aircraft which is only of comparable capability to be 'backbone of their airforce' :lol:.
We have no option like you:p: its point defense jets and your air force/ navy already rejected its it has a 30+plus years of development and just got 123 orders from your armed forces, Tej@$$ is not replacing your Mig-21, you MOD already initiated a single engine pour-cement program to replace your aging MIG-21:lol::rofl: so chill man you tej@$$ just a trainer and nothing more:enjoy:

We have no option like you:p: its point defense jets and your air force/ navy already rejected its it has a 30+plus years of development and just got 123 orders from your armed forces, Tej@$$ is not replacing your Mig-21, you MOD already initiated a single engine pour-cement program to replace your aging MIG-21:lol::rofl: so chill man you tej@$$ just a trainer and nothing more:enjoy:
Do more research before speaking out of Your a$$
IAF ordered an additional 83 of them recently.
Also the single engine programme is to fill in the squadron deficiencies that the reduced rafale orders will cause.

Do more research before speaking out of Your a$$
IAF ordered an additional 83 of them recently.
Also the single engine programme is to fill in the squadron deficiencies that the reduced rafale orders will cause.
and you need to replace at-least 300- 500 MIG-21 , we, already have a 100th JF-17 in our asernal:p:

and you need to replace at-least 300- 500 MIG-21 , we, already have a 100th JF-17 in our asernal:p:
And we have 250+ Sukhoi 30 MKIs waiting for you here... ready to take on anything you guys can possibly trow up... now dont tell me you believe that India will only use Migs and its replacement to fight JF17s in case of a war. LOL

And we have 250+ Sukhoi 30 MKIs waiting for you here... ready to take on anything you guys can possibly trow up... now dont tell me you believe that India will only use Migs and its replacement to fight JF17s in case of a war. LOL
:lol: Su-30MKI has a huge RCS of 15m2 easily detected/tracked by our AWACS/ ground-based long ranged radars and we have slighty better chance to fire BVR against MKI so chill man go to:sleep:

:lol: Su-30MKI has a huge RCS of 15m2 easily detected/tracked by our AWACS/ ground-based long ranged radars and we have slighty better chance to fire BVR against MKI so chill man go to:sleep:
And according to you... Sukhoi radar will not be able to pick a jet more than few KM away... flying at much lower altitude than itself... LOl...

In past 20 years, India received 6 new subs whereas Pakistan received only 3 subs in same time.
So tell me who has a submarine problem.

And according to you... Sukhoi radar will not be able to pick a jet more than few KM away... flying at much lower altitude than itself... LOl...
We have a much reduce RCS JETs than your MKI, your MKI should come closer to detect/track/engage our F-16/JF-17

We have a much reduce RCS JETs than your MKI, your MKI should come closer to detect/track/engage our F-16/JF-17
Ya keep believing that. I hope it makes you sleep better at night.

The radar on the MKI's are way more superior than any radar on your aircraft.
It will make sure that we see you before you see us also the transmitted power by the N011M PESA radar is way higher than any of your aircrafts.
Also Mki has IRST and Israeli jammers and is much more capable than any of your aircrafts.
If you are tying to play the RCS game. I hope you realise that mki is a heavy air superiority fighter much like the F15. The f15 had no trouble shooting down aircraft with lower RCS when it saw combat. Thanks to it's superior sensors and electronics. Which is the same scenario the supa dupa jf 17 is gonna face against the mki.

300 -500:crazy:.
The actual number is <230.
Even though having 100 jf 17 in service you have to replace 140 f7s + 180 antiquated mirages.

Ya keep believing that. I hope it makes you sleep better at night.

The radar on the MKI's are way more superior than any radar on your aircraft.
It will make sure that we see you before you see us also the transmitted power by the N011M PESA radar is way higher than any of your aircrafts.
Also Mki has IRST and Israeli jammers and is much more capable than any of your aircrafts.
If you are tying to play the RCS game. I hope you realise that mki is a heavy air superiority fighter much like the F15. The f15 had no trouble shooting down aircraft with lower RCS when it saw combat. Thanks to it's superior sensors and electronics. Which is the same scenario the supa dupa jf 17 is gonna face against the mki.
Keep beliving that and go to sleep we have one of the best radar in the world in the form of an/aps68 v9 with a range of 300 km, if you detect/track our jet at long ranges but can't engage our jets because range of r-77 and same here to our jf-17/s-10, f-16/ammraam combo dude be realistic

Keep beliving that and go to sleep we have one of the best radar in the world in the form of an/aps68 v9 with a range of 300 km, if you detect/track our jet at long ranges but can't engage our jets because range of r-77 and same here to our jf-17/s-10, f-16/ammraam combo dude be realistic
You are the one who needs to be realistic .lol and stop acting like a kid

I hope you realise you are comparing a PESA radar to a pulse Doppler radar.
You even spelled it wrong it's the AN/APG 68 v(9). And it's nothing special when compared to MKI's radar.
mki radar has an instrument range of 400km and a peak transmitted power of 5 kw much higher than APG 68 which is the self proclaimed best radar in the world by you lot.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom