What's new

Indian Navy has a submarine problem

Wasn't good enough? Or you have not enough funding using some'future unproven indigenous advanved technology ' as an excuse?You blew up the original budget, hence you had no more money for AIP, that was the real reason. Why the last 2? Means the technology is not even fully developed yet?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sure it's not developed yet. The AIP will be unique. And IN not only rejected the French MESMA, but also their second generation AIP.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/dcns...aip-system-for-ins-kalvari-class-ssks.392310/

The plan is to use it on our next gen subs also.

This coming from a country who even needs to import rifles?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Imported is not good enough and an unproven, undeveloped 'Indian' AIP is better? i thought you only aim for the best? Since when did anything Indian made is world classs? So we will see AIP is another decade? By then a newer technology will come and you willbe behind, same case with LCA etc.

I hope you check how many advanced subs and destroyers we have before you assume this. Another SUPA POWA delusion coming.:china:

:lol:

https://thediplomat.com/2017/01/china-resumes-production-of-its-quietest-attack-submarine/
Type 039B subs are also reportedly fitted with the Kockums Stirling AIP technology, which increases the boats’ submerged endurance from days to weeks.

The new catch phrase, world class instead of supapowa? We will we can, China did it already, AIP vessels, fully made in China and exported, while you TALK.:enjoy:. Hell you can even build your own indigenous conventional subs until today, we have been making it for decades.:D

Do you know the Yuan class? Do you have something comparable indigenously? :enjoy:

How do you import AIP from Sweden and then call it indigenous? :lol:

Your latest destroyers, the Type 052C and 052D, both use German engines. Is that indigenous too?

I bet High IQ Chinese do not know how much China still relies on countries like Germany and Sweden for high end technologies.

For a $12T economy, you guys are still far too dependent. But as a $2.5T economy, we have already indigenized a lot of stuff with world class technologies.

Give us a ring, maybe we will supply you our AIPs for your next sub. :lol:

Sure it's not developed yet. The AIP will be unique. And IN not only rejected the French MESMA, but also their second generation AIP.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/dcns...aip-system-for-ins-kalvari-class-ssks.392310/

The plan is to use it on our next gen subs also.
Sure, see you when you get there in 20 years time. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://thediplomat.com/2017/01/china-resumes-production-of-its-quietest-attack-submarine/
Type 039B subs are also reportedly fitted with the Kockums Stirling AIP technology, which increases the boats’ submerged endurance from days to weeks. How do you import AIP from Sweden and then call it indigenous? :lol:
You do know all European country has an embargo on China right? :lol: Can you explain to me how Sweden is gonna sell us one of the quietest AIP available? :enjoy:

Your latest destroyers, the Type 052C and 052D, both use German engines. Is that indigenous too?

I bet High IQ Chinese do not know how much China still relies on countries like Germany and Sweden for high end technologies.

For a $12T economy, you guys are still far too dependent. But as a $2.5T economy, we have already indigenized a lot of stuff with world class technologies.

Give us a ring, maybe we will supply you our AIPs for your next sub. :lol:
O52D turbine is indigenous, reversed and improved from Ukrainian engines, the MTU diesel engines are built under license, if they were to stop us, we can still continue manufacturing it, wihtout paying royalty, the only reason we are still respecting their IP is because the same engine is used to build civillian ships for export. This is call independence. We copy, beg, borrow, steal, buy, improve, innovate and create. I see nothing wrong with this, the key point is the final product has to be made in China within Chinese control. India on the other hand imports almost everything and until recently even the steel for the ship. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
url

The current Chinese AIP has to be indigenous because nobody can supply it to China. Russia doesn't have AIP technology, the French, Germans and Swedes are barred from selling it to China. However, there were rumors Chin managed to obtained one Kockum AIP to reverse inthe late 80s before the embargo. 2017 is almost 30 years later, you think we still use Kockum technology and didn't create anything new? :enjoy: Apparently, you haven't heard of our new fuel cell AIP in OPERATION? :azn:

You supplying us AIP? You are a joke OK, until today you can't even manufacture simple conventional subs. Check out your ships, almost all subsystems are imported, you are the biggest cow on earth getting milked by all nations of all colors. We export subs, see the difference? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw, do you have these? Don't tell me some thing in the future, I mean NOW.

fc52f753d3ff42dbafb276517bbd6bc5.jpeg

QC-280 Gas Turbine

052d-15.jpg

Sea Lion AESA radar

dnytqhercrc0z4vhlzza.jpg

1130 CIWS

HHQ-9+is+equipped+in+the+PLAN+Type+052C+Lanzhou+class+destroyer+in+VLS+launch+tubes+%25281%2529.jpg

HHQ-9 VLS

cj-10-image02.jpg

CJ-10 Cruise missile.

Do you have any indigenous systems equivalent to these in service? NONE:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. You my friend is a pathetic country destined to keep on importing, even your so called 'indigenous' weapons are nothing but screwdriver and sticker tech products.:partay:

Last edited:
Sure, see you when you get there in 20 years time. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You do know all European country has an embargo on China right? :lol: Can you explain to me how Sweden is gonna sell us one of the quietest AIP available? :enjoy:

O52D turbine is indigenous, reversed and improved from Ukrainian engines, the MTU diesel engines are built under license, if they were to stop us, we can still continue manufacturing it, wihtout paying royalty, the only reason we are still respecting their IP is because the same engine is used to build civillian ships for export. This is call independence. We copy, beg, borrow, steal, buy, improve, innovate and create. I see nothing wrong with this, the key point is the final product has to be made in China within Chinese control. India on the other hand imports almost everything and until recently even the steel for the ship. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
url

The current Chinese AIP has to be indigenous because nobody can supply it to China. Russia doesn't have AIP technology, the French, Germans and Swedes are barred from selling it to China. However, there were rumors Chin managed to obtained one Kockum AIP to reverse inthe late 80s before the embargo. 2017 is almost 30 years later, you think we still use Kockum technology and didn't create anything new? :enjoy: Apparently, you haven't heard of our new fuel cell AIP in OPERATION? :azn:

You supplying us AIP? You are a joke OK, until today you can't even manufacture simple conventional subs. Check out your ships, almost all subsystems are imported, you are the biggest cow on earth getting milked by all nations of all colors. We export subs, see the difference? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw, do you have these? Don't tell me some thing in the future, I mean NOW.

fc52f753d3ff42dbafb276517bbd6bc5.jpeg

QC-280 Gas Turbine

052d-15.jpg

Sea Lion AESA radar

dnytqhercrc0z4vhlzza.jpg

1130 CIWS

HHQ-9+is+equipped+in+the+PLAN+Type+052C+Lanzhou+class+destroyer+in+VLS+launch+tubes+%25281%2529.jpg

HHQ-9 VLS

cj-10-image02.jpg

CJ-10 Cruise missile.

Do you have any indigenous systems equivalent to these in service? NONE:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. You my friend is a pathetic country destined to keep on importing, even your so called 'indigenous' weapons are nothing but screwdriver and sticker tech products.:partay:

Now all you did is post irrelevant stuff that you reverse engineered using western tech.

Now all you did is post irrelevant stuff that you reverse engineered using western tech.
On one hand you claimed that China is importing certain components from western country.

Now after being rebutted, you claimed that its irrelevant and its reverse engineered using western tech. So did China made those components or not?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:So says the largest arms importer on earth. Truth hurts isn't it? Even with so much spoon feeding, you are still incapable to absorb the technology due to the primitive industrial base and the so called 'talents' in your bureaucratic DRDO. Remember the clause forcing the French to ensure DRDO can absorb the technology? How pathetic can you get? It's like forcing your teacher to make sure your kids gets an A, your kid is either dumb or smart, get it?:D

On one hand you claimed that China is importing certain components from western country.

Now after being rebutted, you claimed that its irrelevant and its reverse engineered using western tech. So did China made those components or not?

Whatchu talking about? The Type 052C and D are using German engines. Look it up.

So which one is it?

The German engines claim is mine. China has imported engines for their destroyers, which were license produced in China.

The second quote is for all the nonsense Han Patriot typed.

The German engines claim is mine. China has imported engines for their destroyers, which were license produced in China.

So what happened to "you guys are still far too dependent."

When clearly Han Patriot had quoted working examples of her ingenious effort.

So what happened to "you guys are still far too dependent."

When clearly Han Patriot had quoted working examples of her ingenious effort.

We were talking about making world class systems. Not simply buying western stuff and reverse engineering them.

That's why I offered to sell our world class AIP to China for subs, when all China has is some old reverse engineered Swedish AIP.

We were talking about making world class systems. Not simply buying western stuff and reverse engineering them.

That's why I offered to sell our world class AIP to China for subs, when all China has is some old reverse engineered Swedish AIP.

No, your argument was the lack of indigenous effort by the chinese which you been rebutted.

Neither you or Han mentioned anything about being world class :D

Besides India's TEJAS a world class fighter is using world class GE engine.

India's Arjun world class tank uses world class MTU engine.

Shame or no shame?

No, your argument was the lack of indigenous effort by the chinese which you been rebutted.

Neither you or Han mentioned anything about being world class :D

Besides India's TEJAS a world class fighter is using world class GE engine.

India's Arjun world class tank uses world class MTU engine.

Shame or no shame?

Go back to the beginning and read again.

We have no problems saying we import stuff. You have that problem.

Go look up why China is still among the largest importers of weapons systems even in 2017.

Go look up why China is still among the largest importers of weapons systems even in 2017.

Whether you have issue with importation is irrelevant.

Your argument was the lack of indigenous effort by the chinese which you been rebutted.

So which one is it?

China bulid their own tech without any country's help China was reverse engineering in past or near past but remember there are defense cooperation sanctions from west since 1989 at least they are trying to build every things from their own and successfully developing almost everything at reverse engineering is not bad but develops industrial/technical knowhow to develop different products from scratch, you have to remember that both west (Europe, USA and Russia) had develop modren BM aviation technologies from Germans after world war 2,look at the B-2 its evolution of German wartime Horton Ho-229 think logically Mr @randomradio

How do you license produce and import at the same time? Licensed productions means we pay a royalty to the original manufacturer due to IP protection. These are not advanced gas turbines but diesel engines, understand?

Now, now, China reversed the Swedish AIP almost 20-30 years ago, the new AIP is using fuel cell. Get it?:enjoy:. India is 20 years behind.:china:.Do you want us to supply you, since you are already importing 60bil$ of stuff from us, why not?

Whether you have issue with importation is irrelevant.

Your argument was the lack of indigenous effort by the chinese which you been rebutted.

So which one is it?
You see, these Indians are incoherent mentally. One second they say they have indigenous capability, the next they say they are OK with importation. The point is the AIP they are developing is gonna be installed on a French sub. How ironic. They were the ones who always point finger at China reversing foreign tech but what they fail to understand is China is learning from these experiences and in the end after a limit is reached, we develop newer technology. India is always trying to chew something they can't swallow, and in the end, development end up taking decades. China OTOH does things methodically, they learn from reversing and slowly build up competency. Indians talk, almost all their weapons system are crap and rejected by their own military.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom