What's new

Indian Navy has a submarine problem

India learnt nothing but screwdriver tech.
Well the screw-driver tech which goes into conventional subs is also showing up in our nuclear sub programme. Sure as hell India would not be able to build a nuclear sub without learning from conventional ones. The proof is in the pudding.

Read what I posted properly before replying
A submarine doesn't need AIP to classify itself has 'advanced'.
I hope you realise that a diesel electric sub is as quite as an AIP sub once it's batteries are fully charged and when it is running on it's electric motors. I never said that AIP is not an advantage.
If you're talking about analogy it's like saying that jf 17 is more advanced than f 22 because the latter dosent have DSI:disagree:.

If you are trying to compare agousta 90b and scorpenes the same logic applies.
Let me give you another analogy, saying an advanced sub does not need AIP is like saying lemonade does not need lemons. Am I calling it a fruit now genius? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Read my statement again, based on your low level Indian definition, it does not need AIP, but now all new 'advanced' SSK submarines need to have AIP. There is nothing to argue here. it is not just an advantage, it is a requirement, just because India does not have it, doesn't mean it is not required. You are using India as the benchmark. Why not try China next time?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The key to submarine survival is to remain submerged, notice the word 'SUB'. This is not just a 'feature', this is a requirement for advanced SSKs, so stop bragging about having the most advanced Scorpene. You DON'T!:china:

Well the screw-driver tech which goes into conventional subs is also showing up in our nuclear sub programme. Sure as hell India would not be able to build a nuclear sub without learning from conventional ones. The proof is in the pudding.
cough cough Russia, cough cough French:enjoy:

Last edited:
If you're talking about analogy it's like saying that jf 17 is more advanced than f 22 because the latter dosent have DSI:disagree:.
We didn't say that JF-17 is more advance than F-22, you guys always to call your Tej@$$ is more advance than F-22:enjoy:

Let me give you another analogy, saying an advanced sub does not need AIP is like saying lemonade does not need lemons. Am I calling it a fruit now genius? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Read my statement again, based on your low level Indian definition, it does not need AIP, but now all new 'advanced' SSK submarines need to have AIP. There is nothing to argue here. it is not just an advantage, it is a requirement, just because India does not have it, doesn't mean it is not required. You are using India as the benchmark. Why not try China next time?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The key to submarine survival is to remain submerged, notice the word 'SUB'. This is not just a 'feature', this is a requirement for advanced SSKs, so stop bragging about having the most advanced Scorpene. You DON'T!:china:

cough cough Russia, cough cough French:enjoy:
Well your low IQ is shining through in all the posts. Lol
When did it become a requirement?? Do you write the rules for classifying that:lol:.
As I said to you multiple times to you before a sub is not all about it's propulsion system.
A lot of other systems matter and the scorpenes are the most advanced subs of it's class offered by dcns. And they are more than enough to keep the PN sub arm at Bay. By the time PN gets 8 Chinese subs all the scorpenes will have fuel cell based propulsion system. Making them 'more deadly'.

We didn't say that JF-17 is more advance than F-22, you guys always to call your Tej@$$ is more advance than F-22:enjoy:
Read my post properly.you have got some serious comprehension issues.

So Indian problem is beyond just subs, it’s jet fighters, infrastructure, sanitation and host of other issues. India has a competency problem. As a result, they suck at anything.
how about your Pakistan?

Well your low IQ is shining through in all the posts. Lol
When did it become a requirement?? Do you write the rules for classifying that:lol:.
As I said to you multiple times to you before a sub is not all about it's propulsion system.
A lot of other systems matter and the scorpenes are the most advanced subs of it's class offered by dcns. And they are more than enough to keep the PN sub arm at Bay. By the time PN gets 8 Chinese subs all the scorpenes will have fuel cell based propulsion system. Making them 'more deadly'.
Ahh, the typical Indian reaction when they fail to defend their statement, calling others low IQ. Hey genius, since when does it not become a requirement? Just because Indian requirement is lower does not make it a 'feature'. We Chinese 'require' AIPs to be onboard for any new and advanced subs. Of course all other subsystems play a part, but if I have the subsystems with the same capability, AIP will determine whether your sub get sunk. Understand? The ability to remain submerged longer will increase your survival rate understand?:rofl:

If it's unnecessary, then why are going for it in later vessels? Just stick with no-AIP, since it's still the 'most advanced sub right? Nobody is dismissing the Scorpene with AIP as advanced, notice the word AIP there.:enjoy:

Yah, will can should, the PN are getting it with the first vessel, then we are gonna transfer the tech to them. Just to piss you off.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Will shall could may can, these are the usual Indian words. Do it first then start bragging, until then, it's a mediocre sub. I can hear the milking sound, squish squish squish, the Frenchies are enjoying gau mata alot.

See again the bragging mentality, BEST, the 'BEST' submarine without AIP? You guys are a joke. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm not sure if you know you are insulting India or France. :lol:

Let's keep saying that to make fools out of Indian public.

*yawn*

The info leaked was worthless. It had generic info that you can get directly from the manufacturer. The main critical info is only available to the user after the sub is built, even the manufacturer won't know it.

I'm not sure if you know you are insulting India or France. :lol:

*yawn*

The info leaked was worthless. It had generic info that you can get directly from the manufacturer. The main critical info is only available to the user after the sub is built, even the manufacturer won't know it.
Insulting India, because the French can't do much when the Indians are incompetent. :lol:

Insulting India, because the French can't do much when the Indians are incompetent. :lol:

Is that why we rejected the French AIP and are putting ours in instead?

The only reason why Scorpene doesn't have an AIP yet is because we don't think French tech was good enough for us. Or else Scorpene would have come with an AIP long ago.

The fact is even without AIP, the submarine is easily among the best in the world.

Is that why we rejected the French AIP and are putting ours in instead?

The only reason why Scorpene doesn't have an AIP yet is because we don't think French tech was good enough for us. Or else Scorpene would have come with an AIP long ago.

The fact is even without AIP, the submarine is easily among the best in the world.
So by Indian logic, having no AIP is better than having AIP? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Read the debate on mesma vs fuel cell, both have advantages and disadvantages but having either one is definitely better than NONE.

The fact is without AIP, it is not a modern advanced sub. UNDERSTAND? :enjoy:

:lol::rofl: AIP/fuel cell is better for survival/long endurance, silent running, without AIP/fuel your Scorpene can easily be detected and can't go thorough from you coastal areas/ EEZ:enjoy:

So by Indian logic, having no AIP is better than having AIP? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Read the debate on mesma vs fuel cell, both have advantages and disadvantages but having either one is definitely better than NONE.

The fact is without AIP, it is not a modern advanced sub. UNDERSTAND? :enjoy:

You are the one who doesn't get it. We rejected a French AIP for an Indian one. That's the message. Unlike your defence industry, if our defence industry has to sell something to our armed forces, it has to compete with the best in the world.

And this time, our armed forces decided to actually wait for an Indian AIP rather than install whatever imports available.

That's the price for capability and quality.

:lol::rofl: AIP/fuel cell is better for survival/long endurance, silent running, without AIP/fuel your Scorpene can easily be detected and can't go thorough from you coastal areas/ EEZ:enjoy:

Against what enemy? You?

You are the one who doesn't get it. We rejected a French AIP for an Indian one. That's the message. Unlike your defence industry, if our defence industry has to sell something to our armed forces, it has to compete with the best in the world.

And this time, our armed forces decided to actually wait for an Indian AIP rather than install whatever imports available.

That's the price for capability and quality.

Against what enemy? You?
not we but anyone China/Pakistan etc etc

Scorpene's have torpedoes that are long range I hope these new Subs Pak is buying have long range torpedoes.

Back
Top Bottom