What's new

Indian Navy Gets US Go-ahead to Deploy EMALS and AAG on its New Supercarrier

And you were dumb enough to reverse engineer second rate products.
Because China has no opportunity to touch the latest tech , i am very envious of the interaction of military tech between India and westerns.

really ? they are placed far higher than you in value chain.
In the value chain, the higher the class, the less the volume. China has much more labors than these small advanced nations to create jobs for , and the mid and low industry could provide much more jobs than high level industry.
Let alone these nations could put hands on US's tech, which China is forbade to get close to .

How many of your reverse engineered systems are in frontline service today ?
J-20s, J-10s, WZ-10s, J-11, L-15, J-15, all knowledge, technologies learned were passed on to these front line equipment. Ex: Canard design knowledge from the J-10 helped us to design the J-20. Knowledge, skillset and experience are all built up and passed on to future projects. That's how you build your initial base.

Luckily, we aren't as 'despicable as Chinese'. (quoting you)
Well, as I mentioned, those self righteous hypocrites are even more despicable.

Because China has no opportunity to touch the latest tech , i am very envious of the interaction of military tech between India and westerns.
That's the point, even spoonfeeding this geniuses, it will still take them decades to absorb the technology. Hence, the Yanks are not worried at all.

In the value chain, the higher the class, the less the volume. China has much more labors than these small advanced nations to create jobs for , and the mid and low industry could provide much more jobs than high level industry.
Let alone these nations could put hands on US's tech, which China is forbade to get close to .
Damn, we have a bil people, whatever job we get, we will do it. I foresee us having both low, medium and high tech industries, everyone need to get employed.

That's how you build your initial base.

The other way is to build your own systems with consultancy. That's how we like to do it.

Well, as I mentioned, those self righteous hypocrites are even more despicable.

Claiming indigenously developed Indian systems to be reverse engineered & hence denying Indian engineers of their well deserved credit is even more despicable.

Press releases are words on paper. They have no impact until theyland in the form of real results on the ground.
India has achieve a lot in military industry plus your vast defense budget which has a huge potential to increase in future due to the fast development of indian economy at a speed higher than any main powers across the world.
It is not a big deal for indian military industry right now.

The other way is to build your own systems with consultancy. That's how we like to do it.
Which explains why you are in such a shitty technological state even after paying shit loads of $.

Claiming indigenously developed Indian systems to be reverse engineered & hence denying Indian engineers of their well deserved credit is even more despicable.
cough, russian cryo, cough cough, israel radar, cough cough cough, russian missile

Which explains why you are in such a shitty technological state even after paying shit loads of $.

The 'shitty technological state' have developed advanced technologies like fast breeder reactors.

russian cryo

Indian cryo. There exist something called MTCR.

israel radar

And several Indian systens like Arudhra MPR, ISRO's L band MOTR and several others.

russian missile

What about Indian SLBMs ?

Don't tell me that you have acquired cutting edge technology through reverse engineering. We don't do reverse engineering, we are developing our own technology in paralell.

The Japanese did HSR first, the Olympics was there for hundreds of years & the soviets were the first to send a man to space.
There is a difference between doing something by plan and doing something by reaction. China did HSR because it was planned for its soon to be middle classed population connecting cities that would explode due to urbanization. It was done not because of reaction but due to planning. Same goes for Olympics, we did it because we had achieved a certain level of prosperity and it was time to promote brand China. Same for space, it was not a reaction to US sending someone 40 YEARS ago, it was part of a long term plan to colonize moon and set up space stations. You guys do it as a reaction to China.

Thats why they're still struggling in making a decent "assault rifle" for more than half a century and still counting LOL
i think most people in the government in India gave up on indigenous hardware after the Tejas embarrassment, the final nail in the coffin for the junk figther was the chief of indian navy saying its junk and not good enough for their forces.
How is the tejas under powered after then importing the engine, surely someone seriously messed up when choosing the engine.

The 'shitty technological state' have developed advanced technologies like fast breeder reactors.

Indian cryo. There exist something called MTCR.

And several Indian systens like Arudhra MPR, ISRO's L band MOTR and several others.

What about Indian SLBMs ?
Yah, those technology suddenly got downloaded into the genius Indy brain while he was sleeping. Fast breeder reactor, ever heard of the French Rhapsodie reactor cough cough cough

Fast breeder reactor, ever heard of the French Rhapsodie reactor cough cough cough

Ever heard of 500MWe fast breeder reactor, genius ?

i think most people in the government in India gave up on indigenous hardware after the Tejas embarrassment, the final nail in the coffin for the junk figther was the chief of indian navy saying its junk and not good enough for their forces.
How is the tejas under powered after then importing the engine, surely someone seriously messed up when choosing the engine.

Says someone from a country which can't design it's own motorcycle engines.

Ever heard of 500MWe fast breeder reactor, genius ?
cough BN-800, cough cough. So when is this future 500MWe reactor gonna be completed? another 20 years?

Says someone from a country which can't design it's own motorcycle engines.
Wow, supapowa India designed motorcycle engines, no worries, we couldn't possibly design sophisticated motorcycle engines. I give up, you win, China cannot design motorcycle engines. Btw, the motorcycle engine technology got downloaded into your indy brain again/?

Back
Top Bottom