What's new

Indian Navy Gets US Go-ahead to Deploy EMALS and AAG on its New Supercarrier

What is this ?

1hF7msc.jpg
A picture of a rifle? i guess, oh wait how many has been delivered to your army?

Yeah we should stop @gslv mk3 is the worse poster here to troll as you can see with his minus 27 likes.
anyone who has -27 likes has no credibility or good enough to engage in a discussion with

Keep whining...:lol:

A picture of a rifle? i guess, oh wait how many has been delivered to your army?

It is the standard issue AR for our army. What now ?

Look up the flag, useless.

Genius, Naval LCA is a different machine. IAF has already ordered 123 LCA.

Really ? Show me a rifle that never had teething problem. BTW our next one will be based on the variant of this one for 7.62 NATO

MCIWS-3.jpg
Correct me if i was wrong, did your army preferred AK-47 more?
Is that rifle part of your "Star War" program?

Guys, I think we need to stop. These people are just a delusional bunch, everybody knows INSAS is a crappy rifle.
People do remember this guy for being a seasonal poster who JUST repeats comments and post made months back. and pretty sure he will make the same comments and post next year too.... which is sad!

U.S selling India F-35C is slim to none, but selling them 3 or 4 E-2C/D I can see.

Why do you say that? We are talking about at least 10 years from now. Most of the F-35 deliveries would have already been completed by then.

Chinese rifles don't have 'TEETHING' problems...neither do AK-47s. We solve the problems and then induct it into the military. We don't forced a flawed weapon down the militaries throat just for the sake of being 'indigenous'

No one would know whether Chinese rifles have teething problems given the secretive nature of your government & great media firewall. Did M16 have problem in Vietnam ? Did SA 80 have problems in Iraq?

No one would know whether Chinese rifles have teething problems given the secretive nature of your government & great media firewall. Did M16 have problem in Vietnam ? Did SA 80 have problems in Iraq?
Yes m16 had many problems in Vietnam Lil boy.

So another future tense. Last I heard India wanted the BN-800 reference to resolve the issues with the current reactor. They even wanted Russian technical 'consultancy' again!

Really ? Where did you hear that we wanted consultancy ? Don't lie stupid.

We are the one of the only two countries presently involved in the development of SFBRs. You can keep crying though.

Yes m16 had many problems in Vietnam Lil boy.

That's what I was talking about, genius.

A gun indian military purchased

INSAS Excalibur, the intermediate AR for the Army until we shift to 7.62 NATO.

Really ? Where did you hear that we wanted consultancy ? Don't lie stupid.

We are the one of the only two countries presently involved in the development of SFBRs. You can keep crying though.

That's what I was talking about, genius.

INSAS Excalibur, the intermediate AR for the Army until we shift to 7.62 NATO.
Your guns were purchased, assembled in India. Listen boy, I purchased a dining room table and assembled it. Does that mean I made the table? Do I own the design? :lol:

Lol funny- INSAS family was designed in India by ARDE & so was MCIWS. Don't post your brain farts here.
I might have believed you if you have not lied so often with your posts. You must be a RSS member.

Back
Top Bottom