What's new

Indian Navy emerging as a major air force

i totally agree with you, and will start saying such things the day i get the same behavior from other side..

I have seen indians laughing on our solider being killed by Indian army, Also they do all sort of fun with anything related to Pakistan, so they get the same treatment back...

Oh pleasee ... you can get down from your high horse .

We have seen more Pakistanis laughing at death of Indian soldiers than vice-versa and about making fun and posting cr@p you can go to South Asian section and see for yourself the threads started by trolls to bash India .

Why every buddy is forgetting Naval MRCA compilation , navy has issued RFI in late 2009.

Because it was "just" an RFI, to get an idea about possible fighters and what kind of carrier IAC2 might be. However, nothing is decided and no RFP was issued, since first we need to know if we finally get catapults.

If we do the same as they do to us, how are we any better?

its not about who is better .. its about the same stuff back... we are better just as we do not abuse personally...

you typical indians cant take jokes, can you?

Well my post was about the title not for navy having air wing or something...

typical indian way.... shame

You know who is the second strongest airforce in the world? Its US navy.

Now go and laugh out loud. 
In 15 year time, IN would be strong enough to engage pakistan, allowing IAF to counter China.

45 Mig-29K + 50 NLCA and probably 50 5th gen naval variant along with IAF 100 Su-30 MKI would be more than enough to keep pakistan engaged.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom