What's new

Indian Muslims pose as Hindus to get jobs

So when you say Kashmiri Language are you referring to Koshur, Dogri, Pahari, Balti, Ladakhi, Gojri, Hindko, Potwari, Shina, Wakhi, Burushaski, Domaaki or Khowar ? :unsure:

The language of Kashmir valley, rest are not called Kashmiri.

please indians stop with your lies and bs.
your fooling nobody here lol.
Rana Bhagwandas was the chief justice. there are lots of hindus in our army and some are officers.
there is more abuse towards minorities in your country then mines so you need to keep your typical lying bs to yourself.

Can a non muslim legally become the president or Prime minister of your country?

The language of Kashmir valley, rest are not called Kashmiri.

Why is the language of the Kashmir Valley a measure of anything ? Were the boundaries of the Princely State of Kashmir confined to the Kashmir Valley ?

Why is the language of the Kashmir Valley a measure of anything ? Were the boundaries of the Princely State of Kashmir confined to the Kashmir Valley ?

Kashmiri is an ethnicity, its hardly applied for the rest of the people living in Jammu and Kashmir. You know that J&K has three region- Kashmir, Jammu and Ladakh.

Kashmiri is an ethnicity, its hardly applied for the rest of the people living in Jammu and Kashmir. You know that J&K has three region- Kashmir, Jammu and Ladakh.

I know that Kashmiri is an ethnicity nor am I calling the people of GB, AJK, Jammu & Ladakh as ethnic Kashmiris ! What I do not understand is how does one's ability to speak or not to speak Koshur has any bearing whatsoever on one being a national or citizen of the Princely State of Jammu & Kashmir & hence being vested in the final settlement of the Kashmir Issue.

At any rate when Kashmir is referred to one does not talk about the Kashmir Valley but the Princely State of Jammu & Kashmir & collectively its inhabitants & citizens have been known as Kashmiris just as the citizens of Turkey have been called Turks or Turkish Citizens despite it being home to around 20-25% non-ethnic Turks or Russia for that matter where around 20% of the population aren't ethnic Russians. The same can be said about a myriad other countries & quite a few Central Asian States.

Where does his ability to speak or not to speak Koshur figure in ?

are you seriosuly this stupid?
do you know that in 1947 bangladesh was part of pakistan? or did you deliberately leave that out?
do you know that bangladesh had most of the minorities in pakistan? for example 15 percent of their population is hindu.
so why on earth would you say something stupid like that?
can you tell me how many hindus were in pakistan in 1971?

Stupid is denying the obvious. even post 1971 your minority figures have been declining at a alarming rate and there is no obfuscating the dire situation if minorities in pakistan. you might want to educate yourself about your country.

The drastic decline of Pakistani minorities - DAWN.COM
Pakistan's minority population is shrinking ucanews.com
Minority Rights Group International : Pakistan : Hindus

While I do not support any descrimination. What people do not know or understand is that bias is not one way. I have seen muslims does not hire hindu maids as well. I use to live in muslim dominated society. While minorities complain majority does not care. The same is case with buying of flats both sides do it but they blame only hindus. However reality is not that bad as some people make it to be, not that Muslims are unemployeed just because they face descrimination. This is non existant amongst educated, we hire people irrespective of religion. In our company even if you talk about not hiring based on religion, you will be looked down or worst fired. This too me is very important where there is no encouragement of religious biased by majority. How is it in Pakistan? What happens if someone ask to discriminate based on religion? Just want to know for knowledge sake.

Just a question --

In pakistan, if some minority poses as muslim will they survive?

So many of such frequent articles about discrimination and 67 years later, India is still one ... And looks like its going to be one... How many countries in sub-continent can claim the same..?

Is there a non discrimination at workplace law in India? this is nothing but discrimination. the country is as much as theirs as yours.

think about if Kalam was discriminated and not allowed to work at DRDO. there are thousands of Kalam's out there.

There is no such discrimination in workplace, in Govt. sector one needs to pass the exam and get the job, and in private sector only performance matters. I have many Muslim colleagues, what discrimination they face? This article is not talking about "workplace" either, it's mostly about jobs of housemaids and aayas.

I was in Delhi for some time, there vegetarians don't rent houses to non-veg persons, even if they do, then with lots of conditions. Understandably they won't keep a non-veg eating housemaid!! At best you can call it discrimination against non-veg people.

1381334_803028496404035_1657427407_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom