What's new

Indian Muslims pose as Hindus to get jobs

Kind hearted ? :cheesy:

I know how kind hearted pakistanis were from operation searchlight in which they mass murdered 3 million muslims.

Thanks but not thanks.I don't want to live in a warzone known as pakistan where mullahs,taliban,suicide bombers,sectarians and american predator drones can kill you any day.

You son of gun -- mind your language. Idiots like you come on Pakistani Forum and start calling Pakistan hellhole, rawanda and what not and when you get response in the language you guys understand than you open threads blaming Pakistanis. And how you even assume that you are/ will be allowed to step even a foot in Pakistan? An Indian is an Indian for Pakistanis -- we don't care you live in Taj Mahal or slum --- now fcuk off and prove your loyalty for India to your hindu fallows on Indian forums --- What's happening in Pakistan is none of your concern --- fcuk off

Child's play when you have the Buttsy on your side, he is after all the Butt that devours all, you shall be greeted with the sight of your guards whimpering in a corner once they catch a whiff of what Buttsy has to offer in terms of pain and sheer terror. But I will excuse your temerity and gall, after all you have never met the behemoth in question.

what behemoth:toast_sign:

We hired a Muslim Maid,We are Hindus
So when we hired that Maid,she was very Nice hard working & all,2 months that Very Maid threatened my dad with a Rape case
Because of that we agreed on the settlement of 3 Lakhs,She signed on a stamp paper & left.

Now the Twist
That Maid was a citizen of Mighty Bangladesh

& In our factory we have 19 Muslims out of a Labor of 48,No problems since the Last 5 years
People are very careful when they hire Domestic maids,please don't the same mistake as we did

I never seen such thing is my entire life .... Either its Bhopal or Delhi-NCR.

From my neighborhood to my office I have so many muslim friends but such thing is not true.

مسلمان کو جو ہے ہند میں سجدے کی اجازت نادان سمجھتا ہے کہ آزاد ہے اسلام"

Perfect :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I never seen such thing is my entire life .... Either its Bhopal or Delhi-NCR.

From my neighborhood to my office I have so many muslim friends but such thing is not true.

Because there are not Bangladeshi **** roaming around Bhopal. These Pak-Bangla are migraine for India.. The Mo Fo Sickulars lick there ****** .. The Indian Muslims shelter them, provide them identity cards..

I hate these terrorists

Is there a non discrimination at workplace law in India? this is nothing but discrimination. the country is as much as theirs as yours.

think about if Kalam was discriminated and not allowed to work at DRDO. there are thousands of Kalam's out there.

Kind hearted ? :cheesy:

I know how kind hearted pakistanis were from operation searchlight in which they mass murdered 3 million muslims.

Thanks but not thanks.I don't want to live in a warzone known as pakistan where mullahs,taliban,suicide bombers,sectarians and american predator drones can kill you any day.

Well, people in Pakistan whether they be Muslims, Hindus, Jews, Sikhs, Christians or other minorities are only considered with the general welfare and well being of Pakistani citizens. I am not saying that we have transformed into a great nation but we are integrating people from different sects and religions into one and we will continue to do so until its done.

As far as the matter of migration of Indian Muslims into Pakistan goes, those who wanted to migrate have already done so during partition. Only the issue if Kashmir remains between the two governments. We don't have anything to do with Indians whether they be Hindus, Muslims or other minorities. Indian Muslims shouldn't look towards Pakistan for any help whatsoever. We are weak at the moment with all sorts of talibans, internal conflicts, suicide bombing etc but we will eventually get strong and grow. Indian Muslims should now abide by the law of their country and culture because that's what they chose.

It is how it is and that's why India gets listed among the most racist or the most discriminatory countries around - but then given an option most Indians (including its minorities) wouldn't prefer living anywhere else other than for economic purposes.

Is there a non discrimination at workplace law in India? this is nothing but discrimination. the country is as much as theirs as yours.

think about if Kalam was discriminated and not allowed to work at DRDO. there are thousands of Kalam's out there.

Funny thing you don't hear these kind of discrimination from workplace from other minority groups wonder why:coffee:

This is the effect of extremism in many muslims. Many muslims also tend to bring mullahs to solve out issues with employers and it tends to make things a lot worse.

Solution out of this is reducing extremism among muslims which is being stroked by deobandis and wahabbi mullahs.

This is the effect of extremism in many muslims. Many muslims also tend to bring mullahs to solve out issues with employers and it tends to make things a lot worse.

Solution out of this is reducing extremism among muslims which is being stroked by deobandis and wahabbi mullahs.

What does that term mean?

this is not the effect of extremism but this is the effect of indian bias towards its own citizens. muslims can find work easily anywhere else in the world.

Back
Top Bottom