What's new

Indian Muslims pose as Hindus to get jobs

The Pakistanis on PDF have lot of concern regarding the condition of muslims in india.. maybe they should put money where their mouth is..

Well I told areesh and spring onion. I told them about deoband mullahs in india and what they do. They told to keep them as they are indian citizens.:toast_sign:
@shuntmaster
@SarthakGanguly

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...most-dangerous-terrorists-12.html#post4856640

Areesh reply:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...most-dangerous-terrorists-13.html#post4856672

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians on pdf teach us the lesson of Equality that's really funny :lol: .... I know we are far better than racist Indians.

Indians on pdf teach us the lesson of Equality that's really funny :lol: .... I know we are far better than racist Indians.

Strange because I hear Razpak,shan and icewolf trying to prove indians as blacks who should be subdued and destroyed and pakistanis as some sort of pure aryan race. Seems pakistan is taking a leaf from Nazi Germany.

Strange because I hear Razpak,shan and icewolf trying to prove indians as blacks who should be subdued and destroyed and pakistanis as some sort of pure aryan race. Seems pakistan is taking a leaf from Nazi Germany.

@Hyperion I am going to be throwing this one across the border, the baniya in me cannot bare to have an articulate muslim populating my space. Be there to catch him. :taz:

Sov, enjoy the wares of namak mandi and probably the tang of sulphur and barood when the inevitable fundoo explodes in your vicinity.

@Hyperion I am going to be throwing this one across the border, the baniya in me cannot bare to have an articulate muslim populating my space. Be there to catch him. :taz:

Sov, enjoy the wares of namak mandi and probably the tang of sulphur and barood when the inevitable fundoo explodes in your vicinity.

Well then they will have to penetrate my underground bunker command center then.:P

Its meant to withstand the chinese megafart attacks.:toast_sign:

Well then they will have to penetrate my underground bunker command center then.:P

Its meant to withstand the chinese megafart attacks.:toast_sign:

BIGGEST mistake of your life! You underestimate what me and @Hyperion can do when we work together. :disagree: Well, you're screams shall reach the high heavens when we extract you from said bunker and deposit you in the Great Buttsy's maw.

Speaking of farting, where is @RazPaK?

I think he's dreaming of being the next timur and how to humiliate the tiny lilliputian 'hindus' as he puts it. After all he does consider himself as Gulliver,the giant.:P

Speaking of farting, where is @RazPaK?

I think he's dreaming of being the next timur and how to humiliate the tiny lilliputian 'hindus' as he puts it. After all he does consider himself as Gulliver,the giant.:P

BIGGEST mistake of your life! You underestimate what me and @Hyperion can do when we work together. :disagree: Well, you're screams shall reach the high heavens when we extract you from said bunker and deposit you in the Great Buttsy's maw.

Then you might have deal with the Las Plagas and the Spetsnaz too. After all my Bunker is larger than yamantau mountain complex . Too many rooms . Too much hide and seek and zombies too.:P

Muslims in india are welcome to move to Pakistan. .

I don't believe Indian Muslims would want to move to Pakistan. Whoever did before the partition did it because they did not know what was in store for them. Now that they are aware, they will never dream of doing that.

Please man, we have all seen his photos.

RazPak is mellowing. Life seems to be catching up. He is going much the same way as Abu Zolfiqar. Though to his credit, Abu seems the more educated and articulate of the two.

Please man, we have all seen his photos.

RazPak is mellowing. Life seems to be catching up. He is going much the same way as Abu Zolfiqar. Though to his credit, Abu seems the more educated and articulate of the two.

Which photos?

Then you might have deal with the Las Plagas and the Spetsnaz too. After all my Bunker is larger than yamantau mountain complex . Too many rooms . Too much hide and seek and zombies too.:P

Child's play when you have the Buttsy on your side, he is after all the Butt that devours all, you shall be greeted with the sight of your guards whimpering in a corner once they catch a whiff of what Buttsy has to offer in terms of pain and sheer terror. But I will excuse your temerity and gall, after all you have never met the behemoth in question.

Either you rule them or you serve them. You cant be equal to them. Never.. Thats how Hindus in India are.

A silly remark if there ever was one. You guys seem to have some juvenile macho image of yourself .

The last time some Muslim ruled Hindus was around the 1800's. There after Muslims & Hindus were collectively ruled by the Brits for almost two centuries.

Now, no one including Muslims should even dare to dream of ruling Hindus and vice versa.

@ subject, its a fact . The greatest culprits are Muslims who come from BD. 85 % of them claim to be from Malda in WB. All the ladies work as domestic helps - including in my house , young boys as caddies on Golf Courses and men as Rickshaw pullers . Some have graduated as farm labourers to fill the void created by greater job opportunities in the cities which has led to shartage of farm labourers.

Child's play when you have the Buttsy on your side, he is after all the Butt that devours all, you shall be greeted with the sight of your guards whimpering in a corner once they catch a whiff of what Buttsy has to offer in terms of pain and sheer terror. But I will excuse your temerity and gall, after all you have never met the behemoth in question.

First locate my bunker entrances ,then talk.:toast_sign:

There is a fear in the private unorganized sector. Fear of getting into trouble. Domestic maids are also kept according to religion. Muslims keep Muslims, and non Muslims keep non muslims(think about cooking stuff).
As for me, I would think twice if I employ many Muslims. Many of them end up being Bangladeshi citizens. In the middle of a month they get arrested/deported.
^^Some of the reasons. Even then there is discrimination. But post 9/11 and other events, the years of trauma etc all contribute to this unfortunate event. The only state where Muslims are doing reasonably great is Gujarat.

But then I grew up being called 'lollay' by too many Kashmiris to count.

So this proves why yr kicked out of valley.

Back
Top Bottom