What's new

Indian Muslims pose as Hindus to get jobs

My friend told me that bias against muslims is not only from hindus but also from muslims. His mom tried several maid servants and finally settled on a hindu maid.

Don't get me wrong but it was his experience. My experience was totally different. I have a driver and a office boy who are muslim. And also my plumber and electrician who work on call are all muslims.

A Hindu household will prefer a Hindu maid because of similar religious practises, food habits and culture, same will be true for a Muslim household. Other than that I don't think there will be bias as far as plumbers, drivers, office boys etc are concerned.

Ms Begum is one of a number of India's 150 million Muslims who adopt Hindu identities to avoid discrimination in the workplace.

Bangladeshi Muslims, First they pose as Indian, now they are posing Hindu.. Kick them to BD and Pakistan... Momta and Manmohan, both brother sister are licking ***** of illegal Bangladeshis..

Pakistan was created as the sanctuary for all muslims of south asia..

This sounds like a joke. :wacko:

spgrc.jpg

Is this comedycentral?

Its a battlefield of various sects. Each claiming to be true and other false and kafir.Now its turned into open violence and genocide. Pakistan can be called Rwanda of muslims not sanctuary.

There are plenty of kindhearted pakistanis on PDF, who are well wishers of indian Muslims, like janaji (@springonion). They'll help the persecuted indian mulims to move to pakistan and take good care of them there..

There are nothing like this in Indian Government , private employers are free to decide on whom they heir.If they don't heir muslims then Muslims themselves must think why they are being declined the job.

yes, they do face discrimination when looking for household jobs.
i have seen it myself.
mostly due to them eating non veg/beef

There are plenty of kindhearted pakistanis on PDF, who are well wishers of indian Muslims, like janaji (@springonion). They'll help the persecuted indian mulims to move to pakistan and take good care of them there..

Kind hearted ? :cheesy:

I know how kind hearted pakistanis were from operation searchlight in which they mass murdered 3 million muslims.

Thanks but not thanks.I don't want to live in a warzone known as pakistan where mullahs,taliban,suicide bombers,sectarians and american predator drones can kill you any day.

Muslims have created a image of being human bombs. Whole world looks them like that.It's not only about India.

1. You are telling a lie. NO food is prepared or them

2. If Muslim adopts Hindu identity for job he she can also cook pork not an issue.

3. BTW how many households in India cook pork and eat it ??

:P

He is not telling a lie. We share the same food that we eat with our servants. If anything is left over we give the option for them to take it home or give it to some street beggers.

I haven't seen too much of pork being eaten here. Either it is chicken, fish or lamb but rarely it is pork.

My parents are strictly vegetarians but I am not. Even if I have to cook some meat I have to go in the backyard but never in the kitchen. I would have to use separate utensils, knives and plates. After I am done cooking I end up cleaning the dishes because our house maids are also vegetarians and they refuse it outright. So some issues are real here and it is not outright discrimination.

Kind hearted ? :cheesy:

I know how kind hearted pakistanis were from operation searchlight in which they mass murdered 3 million muslims.

Thanks but not thanks.I don't want to live in a warzone known as pakistan where mullahs,taliban,suicide bombers,sectarians and american predator drones can kill you any day.

The Pakistanis on PDF have lot of concern regarding the condition of muslims in india.. maybe they should put money where their mouth is..

Back
Top Bottom