What's new

Indian Muslims pose as Hindus to get jobs

ofcourse they are. please don't tell me your head is up your *** that much.
hindus in pakistan abandoned your primitive language and adopted urdu comprende?
hindus worship who they want and burn their dead if they want freely.
u mean punjabi? 
Why is the language of the Kashmir Valley a measure of anything ? Were the boundaries of the Princely State of Kashmir confined to the Kashmir Valley ?

No but the kashmir valley is the only problematic place. 
wtf are you talkinga bout?
you must be smoking crack or something.
do you how many yindoos live in dubai and saudia?
i never heard of hindus pretending to be muslims to get a job in pakistan or christians pretending to be muslims to get a job in pakistan. you wana get factual? why don't you admit the short comings of your pathetic **** hole of a country instead of jumping to another topic.

I met a sindhi Hindu from karachi,he was an auditor from deloitte and now he has migrated to australia and is happier than ever to leave the shithole. 
We hired a Muslim Maid,We are Hindus
So when we hired that Maid,she was very Nice hard working & all,2 months that Very Maid threatened my dad with a Rape case
Because of that we agreed on the settlement of 3 Lakhs,She signed on a stamp paper & left.

Now the Twist
That Maid was a citizen of Mighty Bangladesh

& In our factory we have 19 Muslims out of a Labor of 48,No problems since the Last 5 years
People are very careful when they hire Domestic maids,please don't the same mistake as we did

I l keep a muslim at much more than a distance,friend yes but nowhere near my home/

Last edited:
Indian Muslims MUST be made aware of this

The Hindus are their enemies and they are in danger in India, they must support Pakistan and their fellow Muslims will support them

A new partion of India is in order as the Muslim population pushes 200 million

Indian Muslims MUST be made aware of this

The Hindus are their enemies and they are in danger in India, they must support Pakistan and their fellow Muslims will support them

A new partion of India is in order as the Muslim population pushes 200 million

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

It's the reality the indian muslims live in India

They are pushing 200 million strong

They own their homes and lands

The state and nation acts against them

They are in danger, they already own the land they live in why not give it to them to make a new state

If there were less people this wouldn't be possible but with so many millions what other option except the partion of india is possible to safeguard the rights and beliefs of indian Muslims

That's not the land of indian Muslims

Pakistan is an independent state

The Muslim of modern India, live in India and face bias and prejudice from the state and it's institutions

This has nothing to do with any other country, why point fingers elsewhere

The Muslims of india own their land and homes, if they can't get equality and freedom in India then let them take their land and form a new state

Their are close to 200 million of them

Muslims and Hindus are enemies

If indisn Muslims and Indian Hindus can't live together then separate India into two nations

That's not the land of indian Muslims

Pakistan is an independent state

The Muslim of modern India, live in India and face bias and prejudice from the state and it's institutions

This has nothing to do with any other country, why point fingers elsewhere

The Muslims of india own their land and homes, if they can't get equality and freedom in India then let them take their land and form a new state

Their are close to 200 million of them

Muslims and Hindus are enemies

If indisn Muslims and Indian Hindus can't live together then separate India into two nations
Already done once. So thanks but no thanks.
If you can't sleep, suggest you take up a gun and fight.

No one is asking you

If 200 million people are being treated unfairly by the state and it's institutions

If those people can't find work because of the racism of the state and majority then they have the right to seek freedom

They already own their own home and lands

It is just a question of separating their homes and lands from the rest of India

Remove madarsas. I will say this. Dynamite the deobandi and wahabbi madarsas.They are institutes of hate. Shoot the bloody mullahs and string them up by the balls.

First Go and Learn Your Religion properly. Educate yourself with truth (at least learn something from the scriptures of your religion) . Then come and perhaps we will talk about some other religion... If you don't know about a religion, DO NOT judge that religion....

Jobs like housemaids I can see why this bias might exist. When you are paying a servant to live and look after you , having them from the same religious background might help because there wont be lifestyle clashes. major concern for some Hindus might be food habbits, like muslims might like to eat beef, and hindus dont want that happening in their own house...

Only a small number of Hindus have this type of Thinking and which is spoiling the name of other 100 Million liberal Hindus...

anyway, I don't know why I'm talking to you. your slogan itself telling your nature ... 
Muslims in india are welcome to move to Pakistan. .

To me, any Indian non Muslim is much much closer and cherishable than any men from Pakistan or Middle East....

Last edited:
All because of this whole 'we muslims we muslims thing'. This is how the common person has to suffer because of the actinos of mullahs, clerics and conservative fanatics. When they know that they are not living in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, why do they have to rant, threaten, incite fear and spread insecurity among people?

And because of such actions the common people of their community who have nothing to do with communal problems get into trouble.

It is very unfortunate but the Muslim community must realize that this is the unfortunate consequence of listening to clerics.

Why is it that other minorities don't face the same problems? That's the question they should ask themselves.

Back
Top Bottom