What's new

Indian Muslims pose as Hindus to get jobs

I was kid when I came here but even so- are they raiding , bombing, droning and or shooting down 2 dozen Indian soldiers?

your tax dollars go towards droning of Pakistan. what self respecting person goes to a country that they say is responsible for the terrorism , civilian deaths in their home country?

i came here as a kid. i support both of my countries. if india is such a great country why don't you go live there? i mean wtf are you doing in america? i admit pakistan is a shithole right now thats why im here. but you wtf are you doing in america?\

I was kid when I came here but even so- are they raiding , bombing, droning and or shooting down 2 dozen Indian soldiers?

your tax dollars go towards droning of Pakistan. what self respecting person goes to a country that they say is responsible for the terrorism , civilian deaths in their home country?

i came here as a kid. i support both of my countries. if india is such a great country why don't you go live there? i mean wtf are you doing in america? i admit pakistan is a shithole right now thats why im here. but you wtf are you doing in america?\

Nope. There are many Indian Muslims here in this forum.
We don't do any mistreatment, like banning Ramadan fasting, hanging national flag inside mosques, etc. that china does against its muslim minorities.

please show the indian muslims on this forum

NAILED HIM!!

please indians stop with your lies and bs.
your fooling nobody here lol.
Rana Bhagwandas was the chief justice. there are lots of hindus in our army and some are officers.
there is more abuse towards minorities in your country then mines so you need to keep your typical lying bs to yourself.

Pakistani Hindus flee to India claiming persecution – The Express Tribune
AFP: Sikhs, Hindus dread Taliban tax in Pakistan
UNITED SIKHS

If Indian minorities are so persecuted then why are they leaving Pakistan? Why has there population decreased significantly in Pakistan? Why are minorities in India the richest people in the country? Lol that quote of yours is hilarious.

Nope. There are many Indian Muslims here in this forum.
We don't do any mistreatment, like banning Ramadan fasting, hanging national flag inside mosques, etc. that china does against its muslim minorities.

Why then do Muslims hate India so much more than China?

Do you think hanging a national flag inside a mosque is worse than what India has done in Gujarat and Kashmir?

Why then do Muslims hate India so much more than China?

Do you think hanging a national flag inside a mosque is worse than what India has done in Gujarat and Kashmir?

It's not Muslims in General that hate India, it's Pakistanis. Do you think that if Muslims hated India there would be a 150 million of them in India? Just ask the many Indian Muslim members in this forum. Gujarat was a regrettable incident hob ever it was started by the burning of Hindu women and children FOR NO REASON. Kashmir is mainly aimed at the extremist members. Notice how Shia Kashmiris are very patriotic incidents. I don't know why he brought China into the equation so I apologise.

It's not Muslims in General that hate India, it's Pakistanis. Do you think that if Muslims hated India there would be a 150 million of them in India? Just ask the many Indian Muslim members in this forum. Gujarat was a regrettable incident hob ever it was started by the burning of Hindu women and children FOR NO REASON. Kashmir is mainly aimed at the extremist members. Notice how Shia Kashmiris are very patriotic incidents. I don't know why he brought China into the equation so I apologise.

Because it was in reply to another Chinese who trolls.

Because it was in reply to another Chinese who trolls.

I don't know why he brought China into the equation so I apologise.

That's fine, I was just questioning his ridiculous logic.

Ask any neutral Muslim on this forum (like the Saudis) whether China or India treats Muslims worse. They'll all say India.

Obviously I am not under the impression that overseas Muslims love China either.

But we are far down the list of enemies compared to Israel/US/India.

That's fine, I was just questioning his ridiculous logic.

Ask any neutral Muslim on this forum (like the Saudis) whether China or India treats Muslims worse. They'll all say India.

Obviously I am not under the impression that overseas Muslims love China either.

But we are far down the list of enemies compared to Israel/US/India.

They prefer Maldives over India any day even we have 3rd largest population. I think it is due to the images of bloody partition.

Back
Top Bottom