What's new

Indian muslim :Javed Akhtar's India & Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with all my Indian Muslims, you are simply the best. Look at what you bring to table compared to others.
1) SRK, SK, AK etc in film industry.
2) APJ Kalam, there is absolutely none of his caliber and stature in Asia.
3) Aziz Premzi in business.
This list just is too big for this place.
Without doubt Indians have the best Muslims of the world.
I am with you friends.

I am with all my Indian Muslims, you are simply the best. Look at what you bring to table compared to others.
I am with you friends.

Muslims have no boundaries irrespective of the country, My country fellowmen are senseless..

I am with you friends.

More inferiority complex ;)

When u got to haj .
How do u understand muslims praying next to you is an Indian , Pakistani or a bangladeshi ??
For me all the south asians look the same .

Do u have some 6th sense to recognize any indian ??

You are a muslim, you dont need to give reasons for it. Masha Allah..:smitten:

Another indian - to me indians are all sound and fury signifying nothing :)

In quran it is all written that, you can not say any muslim a Kafir, you have no rights to say someone a kafir.
Do have the power to see inside him..
Afsoss..

In quran it is all written that, you can not say any muslim a Kafir, you have no rights to say someone a kafir.
Do have the power to see inside him..
Afsoss..

His kind - are our enemies, the sooner you realize it the better, his kind enjoys when our people are hurt.

His kind - are our enemies, the sooner you realize it the better, his kind enjoys when our people are hurt.

Being an indian he has the right to say anything about us..
Religion should not be intervene in the matter of countries..
if we have problems with Indian and yes we do hAve but it doesnt mean that religion is the matter.
If relligion is the criteria then you should come out of the country perspective and should believe that Islam is the main theme of Muslims and country's boundaries are against it. so we should be muslim first and being a muslim first we should be against pakistan when pakistan does or will do anything against Islam and if yes then we Pakistan is not good too. And if Pakistan is not good besides with india then what is the matter we have with Indians as we both looks wrong??

When u got to haj .
How do u understand muslims praying next to you is an Indian , Pakistani or a bangladeshi ??
For me all the south asians look the same .

Do u have some 6th sense to recognize any indian ??

Hh what is it now you are an Aryan? and your Dravidian roots are a Myth. lol, look at your bland face it resembles the typical indian. Now listen here Mr. Hindustani, you are not a Muslim. Your false claims of being so only angers the Almighty. From the depth of hell is where your soul will rest. Every Muslim in the world has denied you so called hindu converts as Muslims. Cook Thoo.

Hh what is it now you are an Aryan? and your Dravidian roots are a Myth. lol, look at your bland face it resembles the typical indian. Now listen here Mr. Hindustani, you are not a Muslim. Your false claims of being so only angers the Almighty. From the depth of hell is where your soul will rest. Every Muslim in the world has denied you so called hindu converts as Muslims. Cook Thoo.

You are not even a Pakistani, forget muslimism

Every 90% pakistani are converts, you were a hindu too in way back or may be 70 years ago. You hAVE no right to say someone hindu because of a nationality. you create an another firqa of Islam which is based on country.
Shame on you.

All north indians are aryans and south indians dravidians. Learn history from neutral sources .

I m a Syed and you are a Jatt a converter,
Shame On YOu

go back to india and take your dravidian mojhair family with you. you people ruin our race. you are a Syed lol yet you look like south indian. try again.

go back to india and take your dravidian mojhair family with you. you people ruin our race. you are a Syed lol yet you look like south indian. try again.

Firqa Parasti ke baare mein ye hey ek Qurani Ayat:

“JIN LOGON NE APNE DEEN KE TUKRE TUKRE KIYE AUR GIROH GIROH HO GAYE, (AEY RASOOL), TUM KISI BAAT MEIN IN MEIN SE NAHIN. IN KA MA’AMLA SIRF ALLAH KE SUPURD HEY, PHIR WOH INHEN BATAYEGA JO WOH KARTE RAHE HEIN.” (Surah Al An’aam, Ayat 159/160)

Aur ye hey Firqa Parasti ke baare mein ek Mustanad Hadees:

“Hazrat Abdullah Bin Umer riwaayat karte hein ke Huzoor (S.A.W.) ne farmaaya ke, ‘Meri ummat par bhi woh haalaat aayenge, jo Bani Israeel par aaye the. Bani Israeel 72 firqon mein bat gayi thi. Meri ummat 73 firqon mein bat jaayegi. Lekin ek firqe ke siwa baaqi tamaam firqe jahannam mein jaayenge.’ Sahaabae Kiraam (R.A.) ne puchha, ‘Ya Rasoolullah (S.A.W.), ye konsa ek firqa hoga?” Huzoor (S.A.W.) ne farmaaya ke, ‘Jo meri aur mere Sahaba (R.A.) ki sunnaton par amal paira hoga.’ (Tirmizi, Kitaabul Imaan, Babul Ifteraaq, Page 2/89 & Ibne Maajah.)”

Phir sawaal hoga ke logon ko kis taraah pehchaane? Is ke baare mein ye hey Allah ka Farmaan:

“AYE LOGON, HAM NE TUMHE EK MARD AUR EK AURAT SE PAIDA KIYA, AUR TUMHEN QOUMEN AUR QABEELE BANAAYA, TAAKE TUM EK DUSRE KO PEHCHAANO. BESHAK, ALLAH KE YAAHAN SAB SE ZYAADAH IZAAT WAALA WOH HEY, JO TUM MEIN SAB SE ZYAADAH DARNE WAALA HEY. ALLAH ILM WAALA AUR KHABAR RAKHNE WAALA HEY.” (Surah Al Hujoorat, Ayat 13).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom