What's new

Indian muslim :Javed Akhtar's India & Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
he doen't himself muslim and his opinion represents only 2% indian muslims

nope ...he is the majority.......iv known most people nowadays who hate our western neighbours....

nope ...he is the majority.......iv known most people nowadays who hate our western neighbours....

again keep on living in the fools paradise this man Javed Akhtar doesn't even call himself Muslim but don't after some time you will find out

As a Pakistani born to Indian parents (my mother born & raised in Patna; my dad born in Ranchi) & who still has his mother's side in India, Indian Muslims have a wide range of opinions about Pakistan. As a general rule (not 100% absolute), wealthier & more secular minded Muslims side are very anti-Pakistan; whereas less well-off & more moderately religious people have a lot of positive views about Pakistan. A lot of Indian Muslim women from Lucknow, Hyderabad, Delhi etc get married to Pakistanis from Karachi. I have met Indians from all over the country, & I interact with my mother's parents & siblings (& their children/my cousins) in India, & I have found this to be consistent with my viewpoint.

I am neither rich nor poor and i hope you excuse a new member for saying this. I have no positive view about Pakistan. There is nothing about Pakistan that would make me want to support your nation. I am always an Indian first. Even if some do maintain positive views, you have to understand this is the older population.

Regards,

If this is all about the ummah, there would be no war between India and Pakistan. Until recently, India had the second largest Muslim population in the world....now that didn't stop you from claiming our territory or killing our soldiers now did it?

again keep on living in the fools paradise this man Javed Akhtar doesn't even call himself Muslim but don't after some time you will find out
For you and many others, the more one hates India, the better the Muslim he is! The problem is that everyone's blood is the same! Unless Indians and Pakistanis are from different planets! Throwing stones at each other is only going to hurt whilst the world sits around laughing at our stupidity!

I am neither rich nor poor and i hope you excuse a new member for saying this. I have no positive view about Pakistan. There is nothing about Pakistan that would make me want to support your nation. I am always an Indian first. Even if some do maintain positive views, you have to understand this is the older population.

Regards,

Then go back to your bharati forums, what are you doing here?

Not getting enough Muslim-bashing and Pakistan-bashing in bharat-rakshak now-a-days?

Then go back to your bharati forums, what are you doing here?

Not getting enough Muslim-bashing and Pakistan-bashing in bharat-rakshak now-a-days?

i only gave my perspective as an Indian Muslim.

As a Pakistani born to Indian parents (my mother born & raised in Patna; my dad born in Ranchi) & who still has his mother's side in India, Indian Muslims have a wide range of opinions about Pakistan. As a general rule (not 100% absolute), wealthier & more secular minded Muslims side are very anti-Pakistan; whereas less well-off & more moderately religious people have a lot of positive views about Pakistan. A lot of Indian Muslim women from Lucknow, Hyderabad, Delhi etc get married to Pakistanis from Karachi. I have met Indians from all over the country, & I interact with my mother's parents & siblings (& their children/my cousins) in India, & I have found this to be consistent with my viewpoint.

It was a blessing in disguise for Pakistan that most hindustani muslims stayed back in hindustan. They should stay there forever in their little slums in mumbai, who needs their love.

Regards,

My younger cousins, & the cousins my age & older who live in Lucknow & Delhi have very positive views about Pakistan, as do my mother's siblings & parents. I've been to India 3 times myself & seen it with my own eyes. Indian Muslims do not have one single viewpoint about Pakistan.

It was a blessing in disguise for Pakistan that most hindustani muslims stayed back in hindustan. They should stay there forever in their little slums in mumbai, who needs their love.

and what should hindus that live in slums do omar?
and what about muslims living in orangi slum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom