What's new

Indian Models And Actresses

Nice thighs. :D And number# 13 is also sweet-looking.

And Israeli number# 10 is nice too - Lihi Azouri. If you look at the comments others also have admired her :
View attachment 780993

Bilal bhai, what think ?

Well, she is lovely. Maybe you will open your horizons in a few years. :D

I will tell you a story. Years ago I was sitting at an eatery with my friend. The ordering section was in front of me. A voluptuous girl came and was ordering. I was admiring her from behind. She turned and walked towards the seat. I looked at her and she stopped just for a second and our eyes met. She was so beautiful. Beautiful and voluptuous - a heavenly, ideal combination, rare nowadays. She came and sat right behind me with her head tightly touching mine. This was for minutes. Right in that public place ! After some time my friend must have become uncomfortable ( ha ha ) so he and I went outside. There was a sitting spot outside the eatery and I sat there staring at this girl through the glass door. I had also gotten my friend to sit with me for moral support. ( :D ) I don't know what the girl was thinking but she sat there eating for long. A beggar woman came along whom me and my friend unfortunately did not give money to earlier that evening. She just said "Jeete raho, jeete raho". The girl came out of the eatery and opened her purse and money to the beggar woman who pointedly ( in front of us ) blessed her. The girl just started going away and my friend told me of this. I think the girl was intimidated by the presence of my friend and did not like my act of not giving alms to the beggar woman.

Indos.
I love you bro no homo, you make my day lol haha

And Israeli number# 10 is nice too - Lihi Azouri. If you look at the comments others also have admired her :
View attachment 780993

Bilal bhai, what think ?

I will tell you a story. Years ago I was sitting at an eatery with my friend. The ordering section was in front of me. A voluptuous girl came and was ordering. I was admiring her from behind. She turned and walked towards the seat. I looked at her and she stopped just for a second and our eyes met. She was so beautiful. Beautiful and voluptuous - a heavenly, ideal combination, rare nowadays. She came and sat right behind me with her head tightly touching mine. This was for minutes. Right in that public place ! After some time my friend must have become uncomfortable ( ha ha ) so he and I went outside. There was a sitting spot outside the eatery and I sat there staring at this girl through the glass door. I had also gotten my friend to sit with me for moral support. ( :D ) I don't know what the girl was thinking but she sat there eating for long. A beggar woman came along whom me and my friend unfortunately did not give money to earlier that evening. She just said "Jeete raho, jeete raho". The girl came out of the eatery and opened her purse and money to the beggar woman who pointedly ( in front of us ) blessed her. The girl just started going away and my friend told me of this. I think the girl was intimidated by the presence of my friend and did not like my act of not giving alms to the beggar woman.

Indos.

Well - nice hearing your loverboy escapades.

What you should've done is break the ice by starting small talk. If you liked her so much, should've made the move.

It's clear she was not going to, but you should have, Gotta be aggressive. If she smiled at you, that means ball was in your court, buddy. :-)

My favorite technique is to fake surprise and say "You look so familiar. are you the model Sarika (insert any model name) by any chance?" If this does not make her smile, she's not worth pursuing.

This gives her a compliment (no woman dislikes compliments, no matter how obvious and fake), and also prepares groundwork for further conversation. And you go make conversation after that. For me, worked all the time....gotta be smooth (smile a lot)...and above all appear CONFIDENT.

The worse that can happen is that she would spurn your advances - but you gotta be the man....

BTW Lihi looks mighty fine...

View attachment 780993

Bilal bhai, what think ?

Indos.

Well I bring that number 25 because you like bigger woman, and look like you also like that Israeli girl which is beautiful and has slim body.

Talking about your story, actually many man are afraid of getting not good respond from women that we just met in the street or any public facility if we started a conversation

Actually you just need to say Hi and start conversation, in real situation the women usually will start smiling and ready to engage in a conversation. The first move should be typical question like Hei do you know what time is it since I dont have watch, something like that. And then it can continue with, Hei do you work around here, something like that........

You will be surprised with the respond,......

It is because in essence human is kind, so they are ready to help, second is because the one approaching her is the opposite sex (in essence women like men as men like women), same like us if any women approach us to ask something in the street or inside a mall we will help her despite whether we like her or not

Whether in the end she will give her handphone number is a different question, if she like us then she will give it.

Last edited:

What you should've done is break the ice by starting small talk. If you liked her so much, should've made the move.

It's clear she was not going to, but you should have, Gotta be aggressive. If she smiled at you, that means ball was in your court, buddy. :-)

My favorite technique is to fake surprise and say "You look so familiar. are you the model Sarika (insert any model name) by any chance?" If this does not make her smile, she's not worth pursuing.

This gives her a compliment (no woman dislikes compliments, no matter how obvious and fake), and also prepares groundwork for further conversation. And you go make conversation after that. For me, worked all the time....gotta be smooth (smile a lot)...and above all appear CONFIDENT.

The worse that can happen is that she would spurn your advances - but you gotta be the man....

BTW Lihi looks mighty fine...

This can be an example when a women like us during any conversation that we started. This Iranian and the Indonesian guy has been engaged about a year ago and could probably have been married now.

The first meeting between the two

I agree with you and I will use your favorite technique. It is a good one. :tup: And as I said this was years ago. Since then I have refined myself to use my charms to my advantage. :)

and look like you also like that Israeli girl which is beautiful and has slim body.

Quite a few people in the comments have also liked her.

I imagine Lihi putting on weight and becoming deliciously chubby. :D

Talking about your story, actually many man are afraid of getting not good respond from women that we just met in the street or any public facility if we started a conversation

Agreed. And as I said that was years ago. About now I could tell you other stories. :D

Actually you just need to say Hi and start conversation, in real situation the women usually will start smiling and ready to engage in a conversation. The first move should be typical question like Hei do you know what time is it since I dont have watch, something like that.

Agreed. And I have actually used the watch technique. I was on a train, returning to my city. The train was about to start and two women came along with their small children. As they passed me I saw that they looked at me and smiled mischievously at each other. They went to the seats behind me. The train started slowly and one of the women came and deliberately sat on the empty seat in front of me. One or two minutes later I started the conversation and asked her the time saying that my watch wasn't working properly. She replied with ease and pointed to a big clock on the passing station platform. I don't remember what I said immediately next but then a few minutes later I told her about my female cousin being a teacher and she living in a particular area. The woman replied that she lived just outside that area. She said that she and the other woman were coming to my city to purchase clothing for a wedding. The talk went on for some time more. Then the train's tea person passed by. I regret to this day that I didn't stop him and bought tea for the woman and her family sitting behind. The talk could have gone on further. Then some people came whose seat was the one the woman was sitting on. Well, she left and our talk ended. :disagree:

This can be an example when a women like us during any conversation that we started. This Iranian and the Indonesian guy has been engaged about a year ago and could probably have been married now.

The first meeting between the two

They are so shy and so comfortable with each other. Nice. And the man in the middle must be happy that he had a part in bringing them together.

Last edited:
TV actress Aditi Sharma :
523fa51d896b1a3d13f50bd3627b1158.jpg

Her dress is even matching the color in my profile-pic. :lol:

@Indos @Bilal9 @Sainthood 101 @Naofumi @Zibago

Last edited:
I do not know if there is merit to your allegation. But I've seen quite a few Mongoloid looking people who practice Hinduism. It was surprising. :-)

Some of their headmen/kings accepted Hinduism back in the 15th century, certainly applies to the Manipuri people.
TV actress Aditi Sharma :
523fa51d896b1a3d13f50bd3627b1158.jpg

Her dress is even matching the color in my profile-pic. :lol:

@Indos @Bilal9 @Sainthood 101 @Naofumi @Zibago

Well she is (ahem) deliciously 'chubby cheeks' as to your usual liking. :-)

Look like South East Asian people

You mean a rounded-type face structure and a generous lower lip ?

This Natalie Imbrulgia is still pretty despite already old @Bilal9
Oh yea, she is rather charming, isn't she ? :-)

But BOTOX can do wonders for looks...

220px-Natalie_Imbruglia_Cannes.jpg

If you two have watched the film Johnny English, Natalie looks charming and is charming personality-wise too. The film had the brilliant Rowan Atkinson.

Back
Top Bottom