What's new

Indian Models And Actresses

There is indeed NE indian,as per as de jure international recognition is concerned. We can talk when other countries,starting from china, recognizes the region as a separate entity.Much of the population would gladly welcome.

I don't remember warranting someone with mainland Indian deposition to give an entitled disquisition on a matter he's totally oblivious to .

The people from the region has been there for thousands of years,they don't really fancy being labeled as Indian or being part of India ,given the option ,they all might possibly choose to be separate,for them what the south Asian folk think of it is irrelevant,for them the south asians are all outsiders that used the leeways provided by the British to annex and control the region by late 19th century. No shared history or culture.

yaar yeh banda kuch ziada hi nahi China ke tato meh phasa wa?
are you like a real Indian or what?

There is no such thing as NE indians.... these so called tribes are minor irritants and interlopers from what is now Burma.

They do not belong in the subcontinent and neither will they ever be accepted by the people of the subcontinent.
That region wouldn’t even be a part of India if the British didn’t take it as part of their colony. Northeast Indians have nothing to do with you guys.

That region wouldn’t even be a part of India if the British didn’t take it as part of their colony. Northeast Indians have nothing to do with you guys.
More than half the population in NE are Hindus. So there is some cultural common ground :-)

Yes because India keeps flooding the area with its people.
I do not know if there is merit to your allegation. But I've seen quite a few Mongoloid looking people who practice Hinduism. It was surprising. :-)

Liberate NE!
I am with China on this one :yahoo: :partay:
They are obviously treated like crap in India.
I do not know if there is merit to your allegation. But I've seen quite a few Mongoloid looking people who practice Hinduism. It was surprising. :-)
I am sure there are some subgroups who are Hindu but many of the very mongoloid groups are Christian, Buddhist or follow a tribal religion.

Religion is a concept,mongoloid people also follow Christianity,Buddhism as well as Islam,as long as people get indoctrinated by religious preachers in past,they get influenced by it. Arunachal\/south Tibet has lots of Hindu ,even Indonesia has hindu.But their Hinduism is like how Japanese follow Buddhism,very different and less .....fanatic.

Last edited:
that means you've been googling FAT WOMEN and MOTI AUNTIES! :lol:
chaz-dimi-gif.780817

Attachments

• chaz-dimi.gif
    chaz-dimi.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 272
This lovely from yesterday in full size ( you can zoom in ) :

43f84634-877a-47d7-b4b9-e83df34c91d31607576094097-YASH-GALLERY-Plus-Size-Women-Green-Solid-A-Line-Kurta-640160-1.jpg

What's her name ?

Some people find comfort in pillows....
I want to see BD getting 1/3 of that area 8-)

@Bilal9

Naw brother, China can have it. These people living in the NE are more ethnic oriental folks than Bengali. Not that it matters to us, but I guess matters more to them.
This lovely voluptuous Indian item is appearing on my PDF pages. She's modeling for plus size clothing for Myntra company :

View attachment 780636

@Zibago @Indos @Naofumi @Bilal9 @DalalErMaNodi

She is voluptous alright, but kinda scares me. More than I could handle - heh heh. :-)

Kind of a "whoa Nellie!" situation...

iu

Last edited:
How about Indonesian player number 25 ?

Nice thighs. :D And number# 13 is also sweet-looking.

And Israeli number# 10 is nice too - Lihi Azouri. If you look at the comments others also have admired her :
2021-09-29-222948_1366x768_scrot.png

Bilal bhai, what think ?

She is voluptous alright, but kinda scares me. More than I could handle - heh heh. :-)

Well, she is lovely. Maybe you will open your horizons in a few years. :D

I will tell you a story. Years ago I was sitting at an eatery with my friend. The ordering section was in front of me. A voluptuous girl came and was ordering. I was admiring her from behind. She turned and walked towards the seat. I looked at her and she stopped just for a second and our eyes met. She was so beautiful. Beautiful and voluptuous - a heavenly, ideal combination, rare nowadays. She came and sat right behind me with her head tightly touching mine. This was for minutes. Right in that public place ! After some time my friend must have become uncomfortable ( ha ha ) so he and I went outside. There was a sitting spot outside the eatery and I sat there staring at this girl through the glass door. I had also gotten my friend to sit with me for moral support. ( :D ) I don't know what the girl was thinking but she sat there eating for long. A beggar woman came along whom me and my friend unfortunately did not give money to earlier that evening. She just said "Jeete raho, jeete raho". The girl came out of the eatery and opened her purse and money to the beggar woman who pointedly ( in front of us ) blessed her. The girl just started going away and my friend told me of this. I think the girl was intimidated by the presence of my friend and did not like my act of not giving alms to the beggar woman.

Indos.

Back
Top Bottom